Markson-Alpha Jackson

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Alpha Jackson

Ship: Markson

Genre: wolf au, mpreg

Description: Not all Alphas are rich and Jackson Wang needs to work hard if he wants to feed his family. Luckily, he has the most beautiful Omega by his side.

 

Today was a very exhausting day for Jackson, a young waiter in GOT7 cafe shop. It was last day of the month and their manager required for all of the workers to stay longer after their shift has ended to make an inventory of the drinks.

"I can't believe that we have so many shortages of coca cola." Bambam informed other four workers.

"How many exactly?" JB asked.

"Over than twenty hyung." Bambam responded

"There is also a shortage of coffee, fifteen bags."Yugjeom, the younger among the waiters added.

In the end, they had a shortage of almost everything and when they have split the costest, every worker needed to pay around hundred dollars.

..........

Jackson was exhausted and angry because of his almost empty wallet. This happened every two months when they are inventorying drinks in the cafe, sometimes he needs to pay ten sometimes hundred dollars.

Luckily, he didn't need to walk home because his co-worker Bambam has driven him half way.

"See you tomorrow Bam!"

"Yeah, see you hyung, say hi to Mark." Bambam has then driven away and left Jackson alone in front of his old building.

........................................................................

After unlocking the front doors and entering in his house, Jackson was immediately greeted by two little bodies, his little angels, and almost got tackled to the ground.

"Daddy is finally home!" The oldest girl named Haneul giggled when his father kissed her nose.

Jackson repeated that action with the younger Mina and then picked up both of the girls and carried them to the living room.

He placed his daughte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter