Baekyeol-Jealous Baekhyun

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Jealous Baekhyun

Ship: Baekyeol

Genre: fluff, jealous Baekhyun

Description: Baekhyun thinks that his boyfriend is cheating on him with Jimin. But is he really?

 

It all started when Kyungsoo joked that Chanyeol spends too much of time in class with his History partner Jimin.

 

"You know Baekkie, I would get jealous if I were you. Chanyeol spends too much time with Jimin, his biology partner and I don't think that all they do is biology.”

"Don't be ridiculous Soo, I'm sure that he would never cheat on me."

 

After couple of moments, while Baekhyun was waiting for Chanyeol to come to sit with them on lunch, he saw him hugging some short red haired boy.

Chanyeol acted like the previous hug never happened when he joined them on the table.

"Hey babe." He immediately kissed his boyfriend.

"Hi Chanyeol. " others greeted him while he was sitting down beside his boyfriend.

Baekhyun couldn't stop thinking about what Kyungsoo has said and he needed to take another look at red haired boy’s direction.

He noticed that that Jimin boy frequently glances at their table.

 

Next day he also saws his boyfriend in the hallway with the same short boy.

....

Couple of night before Valentine's Day Chanyeol canceled their movie night with excuse that his mother is sick. It seemed suspicious to Baekhyun so he decided to follow him secretly.

His suspicious were justified because Chanyeol was walking in different direction than his house was.

After couple more blocks, Baekhyun has seen his boyfriend entering in unknown house and soon red haired boy appeared on the door step.

 

Baekhyun sneaked closer until he was able to see where two boys were. Jimin was standing in front of the kitchen's counter, different ingredients displayed all over the table. Chanyeol’s hands were covered with flavor and he was making different shapes in dough.

Baekhyun presses his ear to the small window and soon he was able to hear his boyfriend's voice.

"You can't tell Baekhyun okay? If he finds out that I'm here he will get mad."

 

Baekhyun heard his boyfriend talking and suddenly, this whole situation was making sense to him.

 

You think that I'm that stupid Chanyeol huh? That I won't find out that you are spending time with Jimin? It's over between us, over...

 

Baekhyun angrily mumbled to himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter