Taoris-Arranged Marriage

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Arranged Marriage

Ship: Taoris

Genre: wolf au, mpreg, arranged marriage

Description: Omega Tao was married to unknown Alpha when he was only fifteen because his family was poor and his arranged marriage was the only option for his parents to take care of his younger siblings.

 

Omega Tao was married to unknown Alpha when he was only fifteen because his family was poor and his arranged marriage was the only option for his parents to take care of his younger siblings.

Kris Wu wasn't a bad person and Tao has eventually fallen in love with the said Alpha during next three years. They have even become an intimate couple of months ago and every intimacy has its consequences.

 

 

.............

"Tao are you sure that you are alright? This is the third time that you are vomiting." Baekhyun asked his friend after helping him to clean out in one of the toilets at their university. Two Omega friends were both in their first year and as one of them has mentioned before, this is the third time today that they have found themselves in the restroom.

"Don't worry Baek, I'm fine, just some stomach flu." Tao reassured although he knew that what he had was definitely not flu.

Tao has found out about his pregnancy a few days ago when he started feeling first symptoms and decided to make test, which turned out as positive.

He was afraid to tell his best friend because Baekhyun's boyfriend and his husband worked in the same company as managers and Baekhyun is the type of person who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

Tao couldn't tell his husband, not yet. He was afraid of Kris's reaction because the two of them have never discussed making their family bigger, heck, he didn't even know if Alpha wants to have kids.

Tao didn't know what to do but he was sure in one thing: he won't be able to keep this secret for long.

Young Omega needed to confess his secret as soon as possible.

 

 

...

 

It was Monday evening and instead of going to some fancy restaurant like any Monday, Tao suggested that they spend the evening together at home.

He wanted to have a conversation with his husband about making their family bigger.

After finishing with the meal, the married couple sat in the living room and watched TV, Tao leaning against Kris.

"Kris, can I ask you something?" O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter