Jeongcheol- Cheater or not?

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Cheater or not?

Ship: Jeongcheol

Genre: fluff

Description: Jeonghan thinks that his boyfriend is cheating on him with Jimin. But is he really?

 

A/N

Basically rewritten Baekyeol last chapter

 

 

It all started when Jun joked that Seungcheol spends too much of time in class with his History partner Jimin.

 

"You know Hanni, I would get jealous if I were you. Coups spends too much time with Jimin, his biology partner and I don't think that all they do is biology.”

"Don't be ridiculous Jun, I'm sure that he would never cheat on me."

 

After couple of moments, while Jeonghan was waiting for his boyfriend to come to sit with them on lunch, he saw him hugging some short red haired boy.

Seungcheol acted like the previous hug never happened when he joined them on the table.

"Hey babe." He immediately kissed his boyfriend.

"Hi Cheol. " others greeted him while he was sitting down beside his boyfriend.

Jeonghan couldn't stop thinking about what Jun has said and he needed to take another look at red haired boy’s direction.

He noticed that that Jimin boy frequently glances at their table.

 

Next day he also saw his boyfriend in the hallway with the same short boy.

....

Couple of night before Valentine's Day Seungcheol canceled their movie night with excuse that his mother is sick. It seemed suspicious to Jeonghan so he decided to follow him secretly.

His suspicious were justified because Seungcheol was walking in different direction than his house was.

After couple more blocks, Jeonghan has seen his boyfriend entering in unknown house and soon red haired boy appeared on the door step.

 

Long haired boy sneaked closer until he was able to see where two boys were. Jimin was standing in front of the kitchen's counter, different ingredients displayed all over the table. Seungcheol's hands were covered with flavor and he was making different shapes in dough.

Jeonghan presses his ear to the small window and soon he was able to hear his boyfriend's voice.

 

 

"You can't tell Jeonghan okay? If he finds out that I'm here he will get mad."

 

Long haired boy heard his boyfriend talking and suddenly, this whole situation was making sense to him.

 

You think that I'm that stupid Seungcheol huh? That I won't find out that you are spending time with Jimin? It's over between us, over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter