Meanie-Waking up beside my Omega

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Waking up beside my Omega

Ship: Meanie

Genre: wolf au, fluff

Description: Alpha Mingyu likes to wake up beside his Omega

 

 

Alpha Mingyu woke up around seven in the morning with sleeping Wonwoo in his arms. Omega was sleeping so peacefully and Mingyu decided to switch off the alarm just to not wake him up.

Watching how his Omega boyfriend sleeps was something that the younger liked the most in the morning. Wonwoo was gently snoring and his black, messy hair was tickling Mingyu's nose. Also, Wonwoo's hair smelled like strawberry, Alpha's favorite fruit.

Mingyu was sure that his boyfriend is nowadays using strawberry shampoo on purpose because before his hair used to smell like honey, which Alpha did not mind at all. But when older boy found out that strawberry is Mingyu's favorite fruit, his hair suddenly started to smell like it. It’s not that Alpha is complaining, he likes his Omega no matter how his hair smells, even if it stinks.

 

Mingyu kissed his boyfriend's forehead and the latter started slowly opening his eyes because of the sudden contact.

“Good morning beautiful.” Alpha greeted his boyfriend and kissed his lips, earning smile in return.

“Gyu, don’t kiss me on the lips in the morning, I have bad breath!” Wonwoo tried to move away from his arms but the stronger male had only tightened his grip.

 

 “I will kiss you no matter how good or bad your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter