Markson- My Vampire friend

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: My Vampire friend

Ship: Markson

Genre: fluff, vampire au

Description: Mark and Jackson have been best friends for over than ten years, yet the younger managed to keep something in secret

 

A/N

Just rewritten Kaisoo chapter :)

 

It was Saturday evening and as always, Mark and Jackson have been spending it together. Two seventeen years old boys were best friends since primary school so it wasn't unusual that almost every night or a day they spend in each others houses, playing games, studying for school or simply enjoying each other's company.

They have agreed to watch a movie tonight at Jackson's house but the said boy didn't have any snacks at home so Mark, being a few months older, offered to buy some on his way to the younger's house. 

 

....

 

Mark has just exited the market with few bags of chips between his hands. It was very chill outside, normal weather for January, and he wanted to arrive at Jackson's house as soon as possible.

He was waking with fast steps through the dark streets when suddenly two tall and scary men blocked his pass.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" One of the big boys said and Mark shivered at his tone of the voice. The teenager was frightened, he was short in height and didn't have any mussels to defend himself if those two boys attacked him.

"C-can you p-please m-move? My f-friend is w-waiting f-for m-me..."

"Haha, not so fast shorty. You are very pretty you know, I bet that your voice would be even prettier while you scream my name..." One of the boys grabbed Mark by his shoulders and trapped him on the nearest wall. The bags of chips have fallen on the floor and another boy has harshly stepped on them, making all the chips to spread on the dirty floor.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter