Namjin- Alpha in love

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Alpha in love

Ship: Namjin

Genre: wolf au, mpreg

Description: Since Alpha Namjoon has seen older Omega Seokjin, he knew that he has fallen in love. 

 

 

It all happened when nineteen years old Alpha Namjoon joined forgein language group on the beginning of his first year of college. He was very shy person, although his status was Alpha, and he was even afraid to sit beside anyone in the class because it was obvious that he was one of the youngest here.

But when one of the olders students, Omega named Seokjin approached him, everything changed.

Two wolfs have soon become friends and blonde Omega was apsolutely perfect creature, at least in Namjoon's opinion. 

 

Younger knew that he was falling for his friend but still, he was afraid to confess. Alpha thought that Seokjin will reject him because he wasn't mainly like other alphas. Don't get me wrong, Namjoon was tall and well built but his personality didn't match with his appearance and status and no to mention that he was also very clumsy. Alpha has even broken the bracelet that the older has given him for his birthday.

Two wolfs have been friends for almost two years and Namjoon has decided to dig his feelings deep inside of his heart and was happy with just being friend with the older.

 

 

...

 

Namjoon thought that he would be able to keep his feelings for himself forever but his alpha side has won once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter