Hunhan-Handsome Professor Oh

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Handsome Professor Oh

Ship: Hunhan

Genre: romance

Description: Luhan is high school student who is in secret relationship with his professor and easily gets jealous

 

There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages when you are in the relationship with your professor. For instance, you need to act differently in the class then you are in private, or you need to be careful that words as baby or boyfriend don't escape from your lips and many other. Luhan was aware of that, he was aware that when they are in class he is like any other student for professor Oh and that it would be suspicious if he isn't but still, young teenager easily gets jealous.

He was aware that his boyfriend is handsome, heck, Luhan was in love with the older man on the first sight, but still, he couldn’t bear when some other girl or boy tried to flirt with their PE professor.

He especially didn't like when some girl acted clueless like she doesn't understand how to do some exercise and professor needed to show her individually.

 

One of the situations like that had happened today when girl named Jisoo didn’t know how to play basketball, precisely how to score, and Sehun without hesitating stood behind her, almost back hugging her, carefully explained to her how to position her arms and legs, and then she managed to score after the first attempt. Luhan was watching that scene from the distance but still, he didn’t miss how that girl was a good actress who only wanted Sehun’s attention. He also didn’t miss the looks that she exchanges with her friends when Sehun went to another student.

 

Luhan was very angry, in his point of view it was obvious that Jisoo knew how to play basketball and score, heck, she proved it in her first attempt. Who normally scores in the first attempt after professors explains if she doesn’t know how to score?

Professor Oh was just too stupid to notice that she only wanted his attention.

Luhan was avoiding making eye contact with his boyfriend and trying to avoid the latter for the rest of the class. The teenager decided to play basketball with a couple of his friend in the corner, while his boyfriend was too busy with helping other students who were bad at it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter