Jikook-My little Jimin

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: My little Jimin

Ship: Jikook

Genre: hybrid au

Description: Jungkook finds cat hybrid on the street and offers him home 

 

Jungkook has just exited from the small market near his building with the heavy bag because twenty minutes ago, his friend Taehyung has shown up in his apartment with an idea to make pancakes for dinner. The young boy agreed because who would refuse pancakes but he didn't have any ingredients and needed to go to the market and buy them.

Jungkook was walking back to his apartment and while he was passing near the small alley, he has heard some strange noise coming from the trash cane.

As curious as any nineteen years old teenager is, he peaked inside and came eyes to eyes with beautiful, silver haired cat hybrid boy who was digging in one of the trash cans, probably looking for food.

"Hey little one..." Jungkook greeted small hybrid who has now turned his head towards him and was watching him with wide eyes. The young boy took a step closer and cat hybrid took step back.

"Hey, don't be scared, I won't hurt you, don't worry." The teenager came even closer and was now standing in front of the hybrid.

"Are you hungry little one? My friend is making pancakes for dinner and if you want you can join us." Jungkook suggested and small hybrid his lips but still shocked his head.

"Oh come on, Tae is expert in making pancakes!" The teenager needed few more attempts to convince the hybrid to accompany him and when the latter finally accepted his invitation, Jungkook extended his free hand for the smaller to hold and they have left in direction of nineteen years old boy's apartment.

 

....

Jungkook was silent for the whole walk and spoked again when they were already in front of his doors.

"Now you are going to meet my friend Taehyung. He is a nice person and knows hove to cook." Hybrid nodded and the teenager has left him to enter first in the apartment.

 

When two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter