Kaisoo-My pregnant husband

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: My pregnant husband

Ship: Kaisoo

Genre: mpreg, fluff

Description: Kyungsoo was in his last month of pregnancy, few weeks apart from his birth term, and despite his husband's strictly order to rest, pregnant male still decided to bake chocolate cake for his beloved

 

Kyungsoo was in his last month of pregnancy, few weeks apart from his birth term, and despite his husband's strictly order to rest, pregnant male still decided to bake a chocolate cake for his beloved.

Kyungsoo was one year older then Jongin, his husband, and two boys have known each other since kindergarten. Back then, Jongin was small and fragile and Kyungsoo was making sure that younger boy was safe and protected from everything that could harm him.

When puberty hit them, tables have turned and Jongin has become much bigger and stronger than the older boy but Kyungsoo was still seeing him as a small unprotected child, he was still seeing him as that even after they got married. The older boy was now worried even more because his husband was Ceo of Kim company and needed to work a lot of overtime.

 

...

 

When Kyungsoo was about to begin with mixing all ingredients for a cake, the doorbell rang and his mother in law Soomi was standing there with few bags in her arms. This wasn't unusual sight for Kyungsoo because older woman lived near their house and was frequently visiting them, almost every day.

She has bought fruits and other healthy food for a pregnant male to eat, as well as some toys for the unborn baby. They still didn't knew the gender of the baby because they decided it to be surprise, so most of the toys and clothes for baby were in neutral colors, such as white or yellow.

Soomi was a nice woman and she adored his son and her son in law, she was also the first family member that has found out about their relationship and supported them since begging.

Kyungsoo's mother in law has offered her help with baking, after all, she was the one who taught him how to cook his husband's favorite dishes, but Kyungsoo refused her with the excuse that cooking isn't bother for him and that he can do it by himself.

This wasn't the smartest decision because when Kyungsoo was about to put the cake in the oven, his vision has become black and the pregnant male has collapsed on the kitchen floor.

Soomi immediately called an ambulance that arrived in no time and his son, who immediately rushed to the hospital.

 

 

...

"What happened mom, are Soo and baby okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter