Baekyeol-Cat hybrid Baekhyun

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Cat hybrid Baekhyun

Ship: Baekyeol

Genre: hybrid au/ catboy au

Description: Chanyeol is a young college student who decided to adopt little cat hybrid named Baekhyun three years ago.

Chanyeol knew that he is late but there wasn't any way that he can inform his little cat hybrid about it because the latter is afraid of phones and any other devices through which you can communicate.

Young student needed to stay in school for two more hours because he had extra Math lessons that his professor insisted to have today, although they were supposed to be on Friday. But if anything, at least he will come home early in the day before the weekend.

Chanyeol quickly gathered his belongings as soon as the bell rang and left his university.

After about twenty minutes of walking, because he missed his bus, the young student arrived in his street. Chanyeol assumed that his little hybrid is probably waiting for him by the window, like a real cat, and while he was opening the front gate of his house, he has seen curtains on his window moving.

When Chanyeol opened his house doors, he was almost crushed into the ground because small body rushed into his arms.

"Woah did you miss me that much little one?" Chanyeol asked while wrapping his long arms around small body.

"Baekkie missed master so much!" Cat hybrid named Baekhyun confessed while tightening his grip on the young student. Chanyeol smiled and ruffled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter