Chubs and Ms. Reversed (Chaeyeon • Kyulkyung)

Remember

Characters: Joo Kyulkyung, Jung Chaeyeon

Requested by: MOGURITHEGAY

Title: Chubs and Ms. Reversed

+++

Jung Chaeyeon maybe pretty but her beauty has an unexpected twist: she was a weightlifter. She would win gold medals, putting all her blood, sweat, and tears to good use. With her friends, Sejeong and Mina, they made their names in the weightlifting team despite of the harsh treatment in their school society, mainly on the aspect of sports.

Joo Kyulkyung was a swimmer. She had professionalism on the said sport but she was neither a professional nor a terrible one. Recently, she was disqualified on her recent competition for a false start. Not only she had a rough start, her roommate, Yoojung, was a swimmer like her who had es on partying, dragging her along the little scheme.

They were in two different worlds...and that one meeting of sausages and a bike took an unexpected turn.

---

Kyulkyung rode her bike around Hanseol Sport University. And in another side of the school, the three weightlifters were walking around after a set of humiliation courtesy of the gymnastic es.

"We just ate but I'm hungry again." Mina huffed and got some sausages from her pockets. "It's time for some sausages~!"

"Why do you have so many?" Sejeong asked yet she grabbed one. "Give me one!"

Sejeong got one and noticed a sad Jung Chaeyeon. Sejeong sighs and pats her arm. "Cheer up, Chaeyeon. It's just like stepping on ."

"That'd be much better. Aish! That was so embarrassing." Chaeyeon whined as she stopped. "Should I just drop out and kill myself?"

"Gosh." Sejeong sighed.

"Hey, it's okay." Mina said. "They'll just about it for a couple of days and they'll forget it."

Mina still looked at a sad Chaeyeon. She got her sausages and did aegyo on the weightlifter, all while giving some sausages.

"Just cheer up, Chaeyeon. Mina's doing her best here." Sejeong chuckled.

Mina didn't seem to make Chaeyeon smile. She looked at Sejeong and they do a cheer. "Weightlifting Fairy Jung Chaeyeon! You're so pretty, Jung Chaeyeon!"

"Stop it." Chaeyeon scoffed.

"Want a sausage?" Mina pouted.

Chaeyeon looked at her and smiled. Aigoo. Chaeyeon and her food. "If you insist."

Chaeyeon's bad vibes were gone all because of a sausage. The three of them ate. Chaeyeon ead opening hers when...

"Watch it!"

Chaeyeon could only recall falling for the second time. Mina and Sejeong went to her, checking if she was alright.

For the biker, she groaned, holding her sore legs. She saw a flab of meat by a hand and she flipped out. She gasped but as she saw a thumb, she was relieved and stood up, meeting three weightlifters.

"My gosh, I thought her finger got cut off." The biker huffed.

Chaeyeon huffed, fixing her jacket. The biker got up and got her bike, all while checking if she was alright.

"I'm okay but my sausage's dead." Chaeyeon said. "You should've slowed down and kept your eyes forward."

"Do you want me to express my condolence for that flab of meat, now?" She asked.

"What did you just say?" Chaeyeon wondered, eyeing the person. 

"By the way, have we met before? You look familiar?" The biker asked.

"Sorry?" Chaeyeon asked back.

The biker inched closer, eyeing Chaeyeon like some mysterious thing. Chaeyeon wondered as she backed off. Then, Mina comes in.

"She's been in the newspaper many times. It's on the school bulletin boards too." She said as Sejeong pulls her back.

"Anyways, sorry for your loss." The biker apologized to Chaeyeon again. Please excuse me."

"Wait." Mina stops the biker. "This sounds random but do you like Messi, by any chance?"

They were wondering, even the biker got confused. "Sorry?"

"It's nothing. That was too random. Well..." Mina backs off and gives her a sausage. "Bye."

Mina cheered lightly as the biker went on. Chaeyeon sighed as she said: "Well that was rude. Maybe I should've asked her to pay me for the sausage."

"I think she's hot. She's familiar for being a professional swimmer." Mina said.

"No way. She was ordinary." Chaeyeon batted. "She doesn't look anything special."

"Mina, what were you saying about Messi?" Sejeong asked.

Mina said the question again and shared random . Chaeyeon was convinced as Sejeong thought it was meaningless. Sejeong went ahead as Mina felt offended of what Sejeong said, all while following her. Chaeyeon stayed back when she found a handkerchief.

"Did she drop it?" Chaeyeon wondered, getting the piece of fabric.

The design was too manly. Chaeyeon wondered of the girl's as she found it weird. She shrugged and got the handkerchief and followed the two.

---

The three weightlifters have gone out of curfew and snuck back. But the timing as they were caught. They're made a run for it, heading towards the laundry room. They hid by the washing machines until the person-in-charge was gone.

Chaeyeon sighed but she flipped out as she saw a black man holding a pair of red . The culprit made a run for it as Chaeyeon screamed, all while chasing him.

On one side, Kyulkyung and Yoojung make their escape again to go partying. Yoojung was going down when the lights went on.

"What the-hurry up!" Kyulkyung yelped.

Yoojung nodded. Kyulkyung got to fix her jacket when she bumped into a person. And then came a hard wrap around her shoulders.

"You ert!!" It was a girl's voice. "She's here! I caught the ing ert!!"

Kyulkyung struggled to get herself off as she she screamed with the girl she saw yesterday. She and the girl were in the brink of a fiasco as Yoojung pulled the rope up, not giving Kyulkyung a chance to escape.

•••

"It wasn't me!" Kyulkyung defended.

"It was her. I saw it clearly." Chaeyeon backfired.

"What are you talking about?" Kyulkyung asked as she faces her coach and the person-in-charge. "We were going to play some games and she just popped out." She points. "I could just ask anyone out so why in the world would I steal their clothes?"

"That's why you're a ert. I saw it all. I have perfect eyesight." Chaeyeon backfires again.

"Aish, this is crazy!" Kyulkyung huffed.

"There's no evidence that it was her and I can guarantee she wouldn't do such a thing. Why don't we check the rooms?" The coach suggested.

The person-in-charge agreed. Kyulkyung was relive but then...

"You get penalty points." The coach said. "Why doesn't even out security system work? I think we might have to change it."

"You can't let her go like this. She's a ert." Chaeyeon said again. "She even carried a manly handkerchief with her."

It became silent. Kyulkyung's eyes dilated of that until they got the problem resolved. Chaeyeon was about to go back to the dorms when Kyulkyung grabbed her hand. "Give my handkerchief back."

Chaeyeon shoved it off. "Give me my T-shirt first."

Chaeyeon wore a special T-shirt throughout her games for good luck and she got devastated someone stole it. She blamed the gymnastic es for taking it for getting back on the for accusation of stealing one of their tights, leading to a injury and a forced apology.

And who could she blame this time? None other than the ert who killed her sausage.

Kyulkyung was losing it as she faces Chaeyeon. "Why do you think I have it?!"

"I can't give you your handkerchief, then." Chaeyeon huffed.

Chaeyeon walked away. Kyulkyung could only curse as she went back to her dorm.

---

Kyulkyung finished her workout. She went to the well, getting coins to buy some water when there popped the weightlifter.

"You're a habitual theif." Chaeyeon stood up. "All students throw coins here and now I wonder where they end up."

"Don't get me wrong. I just want to make use of them. I'm concerned of the environment." Kyulkyung defended.

"I see. You're so thoughtful." Chaeyeon spoke as she bowed.

"By the way, give my handkerchief back." Kyulkyung demanded.

"Me?" Chaeyeon points at herself. "Now why would I do that, you ert?"

Chaeyeon walks away and Kyulkyung couldn't get even madder. "Hey! Give it to me while I'm being nice! Hey, sausage!"

Chaeyeon didn't listen and just walked.

---

At the field, the weightlifting team had their jog. Chaeyeon was at the back when she saw Kyulkyung jog backwards and went near her. "Give me my handkerchief back."

"Give me my T-shirt first." Chaeyeon said and jogged. 

Kyulkyung huffed as she was called to jog with the swimming team again.

*at the dormitory*

Kyulkyung had followed the girl to her part of the dorms. She hissed as she bangs the walls. As Chaeyeon came out, Kyulkyung followed her again. 

"It's just any handkerchief. Give it back." She said again.

"My shirt is special too." Chaeyeon said again as Kyulkyung stopped her. "Hey. You're going to be sorry later. If you don't want to feel it, just give the handkerchief back."

"I just hope for that." Chaeyeon said, walking away again.

---

The whole ert thing had been resolved. Turns out it was one of the staff. The students watched as the woman was sent to the police station. Also, it was the same culprit that stole Chaeyeon's shirt.

She was glad to have it back. But she also figured out to give the handkerchief back to its owner. The owner was with a friend and their bikes and Chaeyeon walked quickly so that she won't see.

•••

Chaeyeon got the handkerchief clean and made the motion to give it back. As she got to the swimming pool, she asked for the person if she was around.

"You lookin for me?"

Chaeyeon turned around, seeing Kyulkyung in her swimwear, a towel around her. "A Chinese girl who rides her bike. It's me, right?"

"Well...here." Chaeyeon hands the handkerchief back. "I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I washed it because I felt bad."

Kyulkyung's eyes dilated as she snatched the handkerchief and smelt it. She was angry. The essence of the article was replaced with fabric conditioner. "Why did you wash this? Who told you that you can wash this?!"

"Hey. Is washing that piece of article such a horrible thing to do? I felt bad so I came to give it to you. Did you know I'm already late for training?" Chaeyeon said, growing pissed. "Why are you trying to pick fight with me, huh?" Chaeyeon huffed and grabbed the handkerchief again. "Give me. I'll soil it again."

"Let it go." Kyulkyung said.

"Come on. I'll make it dirty again -"

"I said let it go!" Kyulkyung yelped.

Kyulkyung pulled it away, only to cause Chaeyeon to fall on the water. Kyulkyung watched the helpless weightlifter trying to keep afloat as she sighed and dove to save her .

Kyulkyung hoists her up as Chaeyeon huffed. Chaeyeon got an arm wrapped around Kyulkyung and they gazed at each other's eyes.

Memories flooded in their heads of a day in elementary. Chaeyeon was all stout as she saved a falling Kyulkyung. Chaeyeon spat her puke on Kyulkyung before and the Chinese girl laughed along with her.

And in the present, there they are. Chaeyeon was already carried by Kyulkyung in the water as she Chinese swimmer grinned lightly. "Can you get off?"

Chaeyeon did and she flaps herself on the water. Kyulkyung could laugh as she walked. "You can stand in the pool. Jeez..."

Kyulkyung got out of the pool, drying herself up. She saw Chaeyeon struggling to get out as she went back and boosted her up. She got out again and tossed a towel to Chaeyeon. Kyulkyung tossed another as they dry themselves up.

"Anyways, thanks. Sorry for the misunderstanding and the handkerchief even though I don't know you don't want it washed. Forgive me." Chaeyeon said as she makes her leave.

"Jung Chaeyeon." Kyulkyung called.

Chaeyeon gasped, facing her. Kyulkyung grinned as she gor a good look at her. "So it's you. Chubs!"

"Are you...the skinny Ms. Reversed?" Chaeyeon asked back.

"Yes! I'm Joo Kyulkyung who ran the race the opposite way!" Kyulkyung laughed.

"Yah! You've changed a lot. You're so grown up!" Chaeyeon laughed, slapping Kyulkyung's arm.

"You're grown up too!" Kyulkyung slapped back. "I thought you go chubbier than getting taller. It's great to see you."

"Great to see you too." Chaeyeon said. "Sorry but I have training so I need to go."

Chaeyeon went off. Kyulkyung chuckled as she went after her. "Hey." Chaeyeon freezes. "I accept your apology. We're even now. Hope to see you again, Chubs!"

Chaeyeon cussed of the name as she went on. For Kyulkyung, she was happy to see her. "Take care!"

They know each other once more. Chaeyeon sighed as she welcomes another time but with Joo Kyulkyung to bug her.

+++

That was it. Thanks for reading. Lovelots from asahdako.