Hello: Replay (Nayoung • Chaeyeon)

Remember

Characters: Lim Nayoung, Jung Chaeyeon

Requested by: myfairy_tale96

Title: Replay

+++

Chaeyeon woke up, welcoming another day. She sat up and fixed her bed when she felt two people gathered around her. 

"Huh? Eunice? Yebin?" Chaeyeon wondered.

"You came back early again, didn't you?" Eunice said, although Chaeyeon expected a good morning. "You miss a concert for he second time."

"Huh? I don't understand. What are you talking about?" Chaeyeon asked.

"This." Yebin showed Chaeyeon her supposedly lost ticket. "You forgot it here at home. It almost got swept outside."

"That?" Chaeyeon asked then laughed.

"What's funny?" Eunice asked.

"If you thought I didn't got in the concert, the you're wrong." Chaeyeon said, showing them a VIP ticket. "A beautiful, cute, and tall stranger gave me this. She got two spare tickets and gave the other one to me."

Eunice and Yebin gasped. Eunice went closer, examining the ticket. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. She even gave me a ride back home. Too bad you guys were asleep already." Chaeyeon said.

"Woah." Yebin said. "That's rad."

"What did she look like?" Eunice asked. "Did you get a picture?"

"No. I didn't get a picture. We just met yesterday." Chaeyeon said.

"Technically, you can't just let go like nothing had happened. You should make friends with her. Check her SNS accounts." Yebin suggested.

"That's ridiculous. I don't want to be dubbed as her stalker." Chaeyeon said.

"Well...you gotta be friends with her somehow." Eunice said, leaving the two girls for work.

Yebin shrugged and went to her desk, doing her homework. Chaeyeon sighed and thought about what her roommates said.

Maybe they're right. Chaeyeon made the initiative to stalk the tall stranger's accounts. She opened her Facebook. She got the usual friend requests when on W caught her attention.

"Huh?" Chaeyeon looked a profile. "Omo-Lim Nayoung!"

"So that's her name." Yebin smirked. "You were right. She IS pretty."

A sound of a notification rang on their room. Chaeyeon opened her Messenger and she got a message from Nayoung.

Hey, Chaeyeon. Nice to finally meet you yesterday. SHINee will have a fanmeeting here in Seoul. You should come with me.

Chaeyeon remembered. She was actually going to the fanmeeting later. But with Nayoung's message, she thought it would be fun if they went together.

Okay. Where will we meet?

Yebin sighed and went back to do her homework. Chaeyeon waited for a reply and Nayoung finally replies.

I'll just pick you up. I don't mind.

Chaeyeon would've declined. The approach was too quick and she was timid. But remembering the little act of kindness Nayoung did, she had to repay her whatever the cost.

Okay. I'll wait here.

Nayoung replies with an okay. Chaeyeon logs out of her account and prepared herself.

---

Nayoung regulated her pace. She was all ready, getting her newly bought album ready for the boys to sign. She puts it in her bag and went to her car.

Somehow, the Stone Buddha was excited to meet Chaeyeon again. She couldn't get over how pretty the girl looked and she was so obliged to do that act of kindness to her during the concert. She fiddles her keys for a while before going in. She turns on her car and drove to where Chaeyeon stayed.

*minutes later*

Nayoung recalled the place. She didn't notice the cute flowers before due to the dark. Nonetheless, she made her way to the door, ringing the bell.

There was scrambling of things and some rants. Nayoung wondered what was going on inside when a girl opened the door.

"Uh...is Chaeyeon..."

"She's here. I'm Baek Yebin, her roommate. Nice to finally meet you, Lim Nayoung." The girl said, lending a hand.

Nayoung shook hands with Yebin as Chaeyeon came into view. Yebin pats Nayoung's back as she went back, facing Chaeyeon this time.

Nayoung wowed. Chaeyeon looked gorgeous on her teal sweatshirt and blue pants. She also wore nice shoes. "Wow..."

"Hey." Chaeyeon waved lightly. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No...it's just...you look beautiful." Nayoung said, making Chaeyeon giggle lightly. "Nice sweatshirt."

"Thanks." Chaeyeon said. " I like your SHINee shirt." 

"Shall we go?" Nayoung asked.

Chaeyeon nodded. She and Nayoung went out together, saying goodbye to Yebin before going on board and heading to the car.

---

As they arrived, Nayoung and Chaeyeon gasped, seeing a lot of fellow fans. Chaeyeon was worried if they won't make it to the cut. 

"Don't worry." Nayoung said, showing some slips.

"Is that...the reservation slip?!" Chaeyeon gasped.

"Yeah. I got some for the two of us. That way, we can get in first. You know what they say, first come first serve." Nayoung said.

Chaeyeon couldn't thank Nayoung enough as they inserted. Nayoung shows the slips to the personnel and they got in. There were whines from ither fans but Nayoung shrugged them off. "It's their fault for not getting reservation slips."

"I didn't know this." Chaeyeon said. "Did they post it in the fan café?"

"Yeah...a week before the fanmeeting. Once I saw it, I reserved us some slips." Nayoung said.

"Wow. Thank you so much." Chaeyeon said, hugging Nayoung.

Nayoung felt her chest jump. She couldn't believe Chaeyeon was hugging her. All the same, she hugged Chaeyeon back before the could break.

"Come on. Let's go." Nayoung said. "Let's meet our boys!!"

---

Chaeyeon was giddy on her line. Nayoung was behind her, holding her album. Chaeyeon got her camera ready as she got her turn.

She met Onew first. Chaeyeon had a little talk with him and got his picture. Jonghyun was a gentleman as she pats Chaeyeon's head and gave her aegyo Chaeyeon ogled for. Key was a cutie. Chaeyeon wrote something and Key answers it and signs it. Minho was a charmer as Chaeyeon squealed of seeing him so close. Minho also had a talk with Chaeyeon, signing her paper again and taking a picture with her. Taemin posed for Chaeyeon and also starred in Chaeyeon's little video.

Chaeyeon finished her turn as she saw Nayoung squealing lightly as Taemin and Key hug her. Minho even offered to take a picture with her as the rest of the SHINee members joined in. Once she was finished, Nayoung was squealing until she calmed.

"So... how did it go?" Nayoung asked.

"I got me pictures, a paper from Key-oppa and Taemin-oppa. Minho-oppa even wanted to take a pic with me!" Chaeyeon squealed.

"I got my album signed by the five of them. I even have a groupfie with them." Nayoung said. "Hey, let's take a picture here too."

Chaeyeon agreed as she got her phone and took a picture with Nayoung. Nayoung got hers and took one with Chaeyeon.

"This is great, Nayoung. I couldn't thank you enough." Chaeyeon said.

"Don't mention it." Nayoung chuckled. "We should buy some merchandises."

Chaeyeon loved to. Nayoung and her went to the SHINee stall an bought some. Chaeyeon sighed, getting her 30000 Won, only buying some postcards and cute things. Nayoung got a lot from plushies to standees.

They went to the cashier, paying their merchandises. They toured around the stall and ate dinner at a restaurant. Nayoung and Chaeyeon had some chitchat from SHINee to personal stuff.

"Wow. You sure are hardworking." Chaeyeon said, munching some salad.

"Yeah. Somehow I farm and fish sometimes but then, I engaged on business this time." Nayoung said.

"I see." Chaeyeon nodded. "Where did you get that shirt?"

"From last year's fanmeeting. I bought this as I let them sign an album before." Nayoung said. "I saw one just like this at the stall."

"I'll buy it next time. I had to save again. My last pay was a bit low. My roommates still didn't have pay so I was responsible for our daily needs as of this time."

"I see." Nayoung nods. "I looked at the fan café. SHINee are having another fanmeeting at Jeju. We should go."

"When?" Chaeyeon asked. 

"In the 25th." Nayoung answered.

"Man...I wouldn't be staying long because I have to attend a conference on the 26th." Chaeyeon huffed.

"It's okay." Nayoung nodded. "We should go."

Chaeyeon nodded and Nayoung couldn't be happier.

---

Chaeyeon got back as Eunice and Yebin bat her with a ton of questions regarding Nayoung and her.

"Aish. Stop." Chaeyeon said.

"We're just curious." Eunice shrugged.

"Come on, Chaeyeon. Spare the details." Yebin insisted.

Chaeyeon was lost between the two. She sighed and decided to tell them. "We spent time together on the fanmeeting. And if you're curious of the picture, here."

Yebin and Eunice gather around the phone. They squealed seeing Nayoung and Chaeyeon together in those pictures.

"Alright. ENOUGH." Chaeyeon gets her phone.

"So...are you two dating?" Eunice asked.

"What? No! We're just friends." Chaeyeon said despite of her tomato-like face.

"You're blushing. I would be rooting for you two, though." Eunice added.

"Come on, Chaeyeon. No typical person does that for you, especially when one's a complete stranger." Yebin said.

Chaeyeon thought it was impossible. Although she did had a little crush towards Nayoung, she thought it was all just some big old phase of friendship.

But somehow, Chaeyeon thought about it too much. And with Nayoung and her going to another fanmeeting, things couldn't get that much exciting.

---

Nayoung and Chaeyeon drove towards the harbor. They decided to get a barge for the car as they go on their trip in Jeju for the fanmeeting.

"I hope you don't mind." Nayoung smiled.

"Not at all. I'm grateful for this, Nayoung." Chaeyeon smiled. "This is going to be fun."

Nayoung chuckled. Not only did the fanmeeting made her happy. Being with Nayoung in the beginning was the thing that really made her happy.

---

They arrive at the setting. It felt like a mini concert as Nayoung got some VIP tickets ready. Chaeyeon could only gasp. "Did you..."

"I won them on a raffle." Nayoung winked. "Turns out I got lucky."

Chaeyeon hugged her again. Nayoung hugged back as they got in. 

---

The fanmeeting was a blast. From the mini concert to the fanmeeting itself, Chaeyeon and Nayoung had a blast. After that, they bought some merchandises, even Nayoung bought the T-shirt for Chaeyeon, just like her own.

Chaeyeon was happy to get gifts from Nayoung. She was thankful and a bit ashamed. And as they had their time as the fanmeeting, Chaeyeon recalled the fact that Eunice and Yebin said to her.

How could Nayoung do this to her? They knew each other for almost three weeks. For friends, it's not that long. There should be more time to get to know each other before engaging in some acts but in this case foe Chaeyeon, it was as if they were close friends.

But she can't jump to thar conclusion yet. She had to find out soon enough.

---

They were in a barge back to main island. Nayoung and Chaeyeon were by the stern, looking at the sea. As Chaeyeon gazed onto the sea, the thought of all this flooded on her mind and she decided to talk to Nayoung about it.

"Nayoung? Can I talk to you about something?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Sure." Nayoung said. "What is it?"

"Why are you doing this?" Chaeyeon began. "From helping me on that line, the fanmeeting on Seoul and now...why?" 

Nayoung gulped. But then, she watched the sea then gazed at Chaeyeon. "Like any typical person, you'd wonder of the acts done for you by some stranger you recently met. Typical people would say that it's not a true relationship. But me? There's something I felt when I saw you."

"What would that be?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Let me ask you something first." Nayoung asked. "So what if I'm doing this? Isn't wrong for a woman to do any for a person she admires?"

"It's not, Nayoung." Chaeyeon said. "But the actions are just too quick."

"Okay." Nayoung nods. "Despite of the sudden meeting, there's just something in you that made me admire you. You know, you're like the cutest one in the whole littler of pretty puppies, the one that everyone would die to touch and own."

Chaeyeon chuckled of those words. She never thought Nayoung had a poetic side of her. "You're all furry and soft and cute. If I were the owner, I'd take you home and give you love with no hesitation. It's rather abrupt like evil but somehow I want to do anything for you, to take care of you, make sure you're happy, and do all qualifications that a woman like you deserves to have."

Chaeyeon was somehow flattered with Nayoung. At least she gest the gist as she said:

"I never thought of it that way...because I felt the same too."

---

Nayoung got Chaeyeon back to her apartment. Before Nayoung could actually go, she wanted to walk Chaeyeon towards the door.

"Thanks for the time and the confession, Nayoung." Chaeyeon said.

"Please...it's been a pleasure." Nayoung chuckled. "And don't think we're seeing each other due to being fangirls. You can always chat me."

"Thanks, Nayoung." Chaeyeon said as she asks. "Can I have your number?"

Nayoung nodded. They exchanged numbers as they chuckle at each other. 

"I hope we see each other soon. Have fun on your trip tomorrow." Nayoung said.

"I will." Chaeyeon said then went to kiss Nayoung's cheek.

Nayoung blushed lightly. Chaeyeon giggled and went inside.

"Chaeyeon." Nayoung called.

"Nayoung..." Chaeyeon called back as she closes the door, bidding goodbye.

As Chaeyeon leaned on the door, she hoped those events will replay on itself.

+++

That was the sequel. For the person who requested this, I hope you appreciate this. You didn't give me a plot plus there are other persons with their requests waiting so I can't waste time.

For future peeps who want to request, you have until 31 to submit and please follow the format to avoid any delays. Okay? Okay. Lovelots from asahdako.