Being a Flirt Makes You Know Your Worth (Sejeong • Chungha)

Remember

Characters: Kim Sejeong, Kim Chungha

Requested by: ExoAnime369

Title: Being a Flirt Makes You Know Your Worth

+++

Admiration was one hell of a nutjob, especially when you're a typical person in that field towards another person who has defects in the field itself.

"Yah,Chungha-unnie. Isn't that Sejeong-unnie?" Mina asked as she pointed 

I'm Kim Chungha, age 17, a senior high school student who's an aspirant in the field of dancing. And for the one Mina was pointing at? That's Kim Sejeong.

Let me spare the details of this person. Sejeong and I knew since junior high, us being classmates throughout the years in this institution. She was an Ahjusshi to me and is a member of the Glee Club in which I have a microscopic crush on.

But there was a problem. She was one heck of a flirt.

I watch her at the other side of the tables as the other girls gathered as she gives her dose of cheesy yet lame pick-up lines and jokes, in which they laugh. Me? I question of this because come on! They're just lines with no factual basis, not even a logical conclusion.

I saw her wink at me. And when she went towards my direction, she delivers another dose of her lines in which I ignored.

"Buzz off, Ahjusshi." I said, grabbing my book and leaving my spot.

"Come on, Chungha, my friend." Sejeong cooed. "You can't resist the lines of God Sejeong."

"More like Ahjusshi Sejeong." I spat. "Puhlease. Tell that to the guidance counselor."

---

Classes went on like the usual, except for the fact that my course of life was twisted as Sejeong follows me almost everyday.

"Yah, Sejeong." I called and she responds with a little nod. "Give me one good reason why you're following me."

"So what if I'm following you? You're like my master and I'm that cute and obedient puppy who follows you around."

"Well, as your master, I tell you to stay." I said.

"Stay...stay in your heart?" Sejeong asked as she did a heart sign.

I was about to give her a piece of me when she went to a pretty junior high school student, doing her breezy moves in flirting. I sighed then laughed as the student rejected her then threw Sejeong a rock, telling her to buzz off.

"Ha. Serves your right, you Ahjusshi." I said. 

"Aw, come on...I did better, didn't I?" Sejeong asked.

I laughed it off then slapped her arm lightly. "In your dreams, Sejeong."

---

It was another day as I went to my usual spot to read and listen to music. As I began to open my book, Sejeong was by my side.

"What the are you doing here?" I asked her. "Did any of my warnings implant themselves in your brain?"

"No." Sejeong said. "Because the only thing I implanted in my brain was the thought of how pretty you are."

"Again with the cheesy lines..."

"Come on, Chungha. I got better, didn't I?" I heard Sejeong ask the usual question.

I sighed as I continued to listen to music. Despite of the music, Sejeong had gone frisky, delivering the corniest and the cheesiest of lines to ever set foot in this world. What sighed me of my conscience was that she recruited Kim Sohye, a junior high school student, into her little scheme.

"That's how you attract the ladies, Sohye." I heard Sejeong speak to the little one.

The . I had to get Sohye on the right track. "Don't listen to the Ahjusshi, Sohye. Just be yourself."

She nodded at me and Sejeong looked at me, bugging me even. I raised an eyebrow at her and was distracted as Mina came into view.

"Our cutie Mina!!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Mina greeted with a manly voice. "What brings you three here?"

"I'm teaching Sohye how to attract a woman," said Sejeong.

"Yeah..and she's teaching the wrong stuff." I mumbled.

Sejeong gave me that hideous pout and I blocked it with my hand. "You at being cute, Sejeong."

She continued to bug me with her pouts and I block them whenever I can. I could hear Mina talk about us and I snickered. No way this Ahjusshi is liking me.

The bell rang. I was getting irritated as Sejeong continued to bug with me that I ended up running. Despite of that, she still followed me.

"Hey, stop following me!" I yelled.

"How can I not follow you? We're in the same class, Chungha." Sejeong grinned.

"And you had to remind me!" I threw a piece of paper at her.

Sejeong just laughed. I was annoyed. I decided not to run away and just bear with this Ahjusshi following me.

---

Screams were ringing as faces stared at me. I sighed harshly as Sejeong was following me, singing loudly.

"BE MY LADY, KIM CHUNGHA!"

"God...this Ahjusshi..." I mumbled, covering my face.

It didn't stop for a while until I saw Sohye and Mina having fun. I always had dibs on the two of their admiration towards each other and I couldn't help but find them cute.

"Cute, isn't it?" Sejeong spoke as she was right beside me. "Just like your hamster-like cheeks."

I jolted my head to the side, glaring at her. Sejeong wondered a she said: "What? It's true. You ARE cute, Chungha."

"Yeah, whatever." I shrugged.

"Look at Sohye and Mina running around like a cute couple." Sejeong cooed. "That's love, sister!!"

I agreed and we shared our high-fives. Sejeong's hand beyond mine made my heart beat. I let go hastily when Sejeong held my hand. 

. I feel tingly...in a good way. 

"Your hands are so soft. Can I hold them?" She asked.

As Mina and Sohye came to us, I let go. I lower my head as we continue the day without a thought of Sejeong's hold of my hand.

---

Days went by and so did Sejeong's ways of bugging me. I sighed helplessly as much as Mina was while eating.

"You know what's on the MENU? It's Me-N-U."

I looked up and saw Sohye, giving Mina a cup of chocolate pudding. Mina gave comments of the little gift and the pick-up line as Sejeong went to give her a high-five. I chuckled. Sejeong's been teaching her again.

"You've been up to some pick-up lines lately, Sohye-ya. Are you saving it for someone special?" I asked.

"Hmm...maybe?" Sohye said.

I squealed and it seemed Sejeong joined me. I look at the shikshin duo as Sohye delivered another awesome pick-up line. It was weird. I never thought I had some sudden interest on pick-up lines. 

Mina and Sohye looked cute and I thought one day, they could make a good couple. But according to what I heard from Mina, she couldn't confess because of friendship issues.

Aigoo...just like me with Sejeong.

"They look good together." Sejeong nudged me.

"Yeah... but they're bestfriends. If it forms more than that, there are circumstances." I mumbled.

"Well, someone's an expert." Sejeong whispered.

I just shrugged it off, looking back at the shikshin couple then stealing gazes at Sejeong who was busy eating cookies.

Sejeong and I go a long way back starting from junior high school up until the present. We used to bestfriends and shared our similarities of our interest in old customs and lifestyle rather than the present lifestyle. But then, she changed during late middle high. She started to get poetic.

It would've been alright but no. It was weird. She would say her lines and jokes to other girls, leading to her, flirting, and get rejected. The worse thing was she said some lines to me and I rejected, then continued to flirt with other girls that she couldn't stop herself.

Now, she the full-fledged flirt and we didn't grow close again. And remembering what Sejeong said a while ago, I did say that because I didn't want to risk a certain friendship. Mainly, ours...

It's better that way... because I can't lose Sejeong fully.

---

I was walking around the campus when I spotted Mina and Sejeong talking. I sighed, wanting to avoid Sejeong for once when I felt an arm around my neck.

"Yah...let go, Ahjusshi. Your arm's heavy." I mumbled.

"Sorry." She said as she lets go.

I just nodded and went on. I look behind me and Sejeong was still there. "Don't you have stuff to do?"

Sejeong shook her head. I sighed and motion her to follow me.

"Really? Is it okay?" She asked for a verification.

"Yeah." I nodded. "But say another ty line and I'll get rid of you."

She nodded and we walked side by side. I felt nervous at first but actually, it was pretty nice. But then, I felt the nervousness when I felt a hand beyond mine.

"Yah!" I jolted as I get rid of her hand. "We're in a school."

"So what?" Sejeong said as she held my hand again. "Were friends, aren't we?"

"So what if we're friends? Friends don't hold hands like this." I said to her.

"Come on. Don't be conscious." Sejeong said. "I want to let the students know that you're a person they cannot hurt."

I was shocked of her words. But somehow, we lose the awkwardness around us and walked to our room for the next class.

---

I was at the field, watching Sohye and Mina do their PE class together with their classmates. I put a hand on my chin as I also spotted Sejeong being a flirt again. 

I saw her get rejected again. She was lowering her head, looking hopeless. I saw her face me and I sighed, motioning her to come over to sit next to me. 

"Chill for a moment, Ahjusshi. You can't flirt forever." I said.

She nodded. I faced the field again as the cool breeze caressed my face, making me feel good. 

"You look cute." Sejeong mumbled.

I face her. I didn't scold her or slap her arm for the compliment but I just smiled. "Really now? I'll take that as a compliment."

I checked the time and it was time for the next class. I stood up to go where Sejeong held my hand, stopping me.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Have you forgotten the next classes?" I asked back.

"Oh, yeah! Oops. Forgot..." Sejeong chuckled then wrapped an arm around me. "Let's go?"

I sighed and nodded, heading to our class once again.

---

Even though there were times Sejeong had gotten calm from the whole poetic thing, it came back once more. Another worse addition to that was Sohye and her combined. Sejeong and Sohye become the descendants of Shakespeare, taking their corny selves to a whole new level. And by the looks of Mina by the table, she was as annoyed as I was.

As of today, I just watch then fidgeted when I saw Sejeong crouch down and tying the loose shoelace on my left shoe.

"Tie your shoes 'cause I don't want you to fall for anyone else."

"Aish!" I cussed and kicked Sejeong's forehead.

Sejeong huffed as she rubbed her forehead, watching Sohye laugh at her as she delivers another line to Mina. 

Sejeong came back with another dose of her lines, making me annoyed in an abrupt manner.

And for some reason, I lost my patience...

"Say another cheesy line and I'll kick your whole face!" I said.

"What's wrong with cheesy lines? They're like creativity molded in a single sentence and their meanings are really cool." Sejeong said.

"Yeah, but they're realistic." I mouthed back.

"Come on. You used to like them when we were kids. Besides, you giggle after a line. You just don't admit it. How about this? You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line."

"Aishh!! That is it!! You know what, that was years ago!!" I slammed the table and stood up to face her. "It's different now, Sejeong. And if you're doing this to court me, it won't work!! Just get a life, will you?!!"

"Woah." She spoke, her voice had gotten cold.

. I ed up. I saw Sejeong snicker lightly as she raised her arms. "Alright. Fine. You lost me."

I gulped as I watch Sejeong kick a nearby trash can then leaving us. Sohye was shocked like her then went to Sejeong. Mina was left as I sighed, trying ro resist my tears. And as Mina went to me, I broke and cried.

"How could I do that to her?? I didn't mean to make her feel that way..." I sobbed.

"Unnie...why did you..."

"I thought it would wreck our friendship. I dreamt for her to like me and court me but I don't want to risk losing Sejeong. What would she think of me?"

It was true. I like Sejeong...I really like her.

But my impatience got the best of me, ignoring every annoying yet meaningful line she throws at me. I even ignore the once broken friendship and in the end, I yell at her.

I was lost. I felt Mina comfort me as my thoughts filled of Sejeong.

If I wasn't this articulate, would it happen like this? Could I finally be awaken from my inhibition of my admiration towards Sejeong?

"Mina." I called as I got up to wipe my tears away. "I need to get to Sejeong."

---

My days had gone peachy. It was calming since there was no one bugging me. But then...why do I miss it? Why do I miss Sejeong?

Sejeong continued our classes but we became as distant as the boundary of North Korea and South Korea. She continued to flirt with other girls but when we see each other, she avoids me. She doesn't talk to me, doesn't wave hi when I do, and she doesn't even look at me the same way again.

I saw her walking outside once classes were over. I huffed and went to follow her. I hid by the trees and saw Sejeong talking to Sohye. I sighed and crept and hoped to get closer as I heard of their conversation.

Their conversation reminded me of the time I saw her talk to Mina. I became a person thirsty for some info that I hid at the time and listened. I didn't hear much but I heard some meaningful words.

I get that almost everyday with Chungha. It's just that Chungha is one heck of a beautiful person, especially when she dances. But you see, Chungha and I are...a bit incompatible. I did my best in courting her but she found me annoying.

I felt that everytime she ignores me. But something in me is reminding me that she's the one. I may not see it yet, more or less Chungha may not see it yet, but I have to keep trying. I like it even though it's tiring because I get to see her everyday.

Those words made me cry. As I continued to listen, her first words hit me.

Don't quit like me...

How could I be so blind? I never thought those lines were her ways to court me...and I had to be a ing sourpuss.

"What are you doing here?" I heard then faced a cold-looking Sejeong. "This tree has fire ants. Get away from there."

She pull me, our bodies close to each other. I felt my heart beat fast but she lets go too quickly. She scraped my uniform clean then passed by me.

"Wait." I said, holding her hand. "Can we talk?"

"No thanks." Sejeong said as she gets rid of my hand. "See you tomorrow."

She left and I was lost as I went to my spot and cry my heart out.

---

My sorrowful days without Sejeong's lines had gone crazy. Here I am with Mina, turning into a wreck on front of my junior. Mina comforts as she always did and I was grateful. Who knew it hurts, knowing Sejeong and I don't talk anymore?

"Unnie, you can't go on like this." Mina said.

"I know." I cried and somehow, I had to ask for a favor. "You gotta help me."

"I'll see what I can do." Mina said and I was thankful.

The bell rang. Mina had to leave for she had another class. I sighed as I decided to just sit here and cry. But then, a hand was on my head. I jolted up and saw Sejeong. 

"Why are you crying?" She asked as she gave a scrunched look as if she was forced to pity me.

"Nothing." I said, wiping my own tears away. 

"Why are you just sitting there? Let's go to class." She said.

I nodded, getting up. She walks ahead and I walk eby her side but she walks faster. I sighed as I could only follow her.

---

I was at the usual spot, contemplating, all while watching Mina and Sohye from a distance. I sighed. Mina was lucky to have a bestfriend like Sohye. 

I thought about everything that had happened. I regretted being the sourpuss hurting the sweet Ahjusshi. It was ironic and weird of me. It would've been my chance to finally have Sejeong and then I messed it up.

Now the tables have turned. Now I'm the one doing some plot to bug Sejeong.

"Contemplating again?" Sejeong said as she stood by the tree. "Or you're just looking at those cuties?"

"Just looking." I answered. 

I thought she left but she actually sat next to me and watched at Mina and Sohye. I sighed as I made my move. "Sejeong, can we talk?"

"Talk about what? About school?" She asked.

"About us." I said and Sejeong looked away, shaking her head.

"Please?" I pleaded.

"No. You should've thought about that before being a sourpuss." She said and I sighed because she had a point.

"You're right. But I'm so sorry." I said and she looked at me. "I'm so sorry for acting that way and for ignoring your lines. I shouldn't have done that and I felt guilty. Please...let's just go back to the way we were."

"You mean to go back to being a flirt, court you then get rejected by you all over again?" She said and I froze. "I'd rather not."

Sejeong stood up and left again. I sighed and sobbed again.

Ahjusshi...please court me again. I won't reject you this time...

---

I couldn't thank Mina enough for planning this, also for Sohye. As of now, Mina and I met up with Sohye, who was already locking the door of the washroom.

"Is she inside?" Mina asked and Sejeong nodded. 

"Thank you." I said to them as I got inside the washroom.

I heard the door lock. Sejeong was raging towards the door and I went to the farthest part as she knocked on the door several times.

"KIM SOHYE! KANG MINA! LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

"Sejeong, please calm down." I pleaded.

But she continued to rage, wanting to get out. I was crying as I went to Sejeong and hugged her.

"Please..." I sobbed. "Please don't ignore me. Let's talk, I beg of you, Ahjusshi..."

Sejeong stopped banging as I hug her tight, leaning on her back. She calmed as she faced me, getting rid of my arms to only hold them tenderly.

Sejeong gets rid of her hold and sat on one corner of the washroom. I sighed and sat on the other end, leaving one big gap.

"So...what do you want to talk about?" Sejeong asked as she had a hand on her forehead.

"Us." I said. "Sejeong, I'm so sorry to hurt you like that. I didn't mean to be a sourpuss. It's my fault, okay?" I said, crying. "I'm not asking you to forgive me but please...don't look at me differently and don't ignore me."

"Can I say something?" Sejeong asked and I nodded. "Don't you know I had to like you for almost five years?" 

I dilated my eyes as I look at Sejeong, her tearful eyes gazing against mine. "I really admired you since you studied here. Those emotions were so raw that I really want to get to know you right away. Back then, we were just best friends."

"We had a wonderful time together. It was a memory I could never forget." I said.

"During middle school, I wanted to step it up. I thought being poetic like the generation would do today for someone they like would help me win your heart. Turns out...you didn't like it and you must've ignored me because of that. I'm really sorry if I bothered you." Sejeong said.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you, Sejeong." I said, moving closer. "I never that you did that for me. I'm sorry for being a sourpuss."

"You know, I tried moving on from you. That's why I flirt with other girls. But it didn't help me. Chungha. You're the only person I must've admired so much." Sejeong chuckled as she cried. "When we reached senior high school, I thought I should try again. I hoped I would win your heart this time but I made you mad. I guess I'm just bothering you so..." She stood up and lent a hand. "...let's just settle a good friendship."

"Sejeong..." I mumbled as we got up.

"I forgive you for your ignorance. But let's be friends, Chungha." She said, lending a hand again.

I held that hand and moved closer to hug her. I wept, hold Sejeong's hand tight, letting her fingers intertwine with mine. "No. Let's not be friends..."

"You want me to leave your life, Chungha?" She asked. "I'd be obliged to."

"No! Don't leave my life! Stay here and be the usual Ahjusshi that makes me happy!" I cried. "I miss you! I hate it when you flirt with other girls because I want you to flirt to me and only me! I'm sorry for being blind and for being a sourpuss and for ignoring your efforts to win my heart."

"Chungha..."

"I like you too! I'm just afraid of the future and that you'd never look at me the same way again. I don't want to ruin our friendship. Please know that I want the Ahjusshi back, talking to me, saying her lines to me, and making me happy because you love me...like how I love you..."

I cried, holding onto her tight, not wanting her to go again. I would've stained her uniform with my tears but I didn't care. I want her to feel that I still care and I want her back.

I felt a pat on my head and I looked up, seeing Sejeong crying and grinning. I felt her hold my face as she leaned her forehead against mine. "Ive waited for so long for you to say that...and it's finally worth the wait."

"I'm sorry." I sniffled. "Don't ignore me again."

"Aigoo...so cute." She mumbled as she wiped my tears. "I won't. I'm going to continue to bug you with my lines." 

"Do that..." I said and pulled her closer, our lips almost touching. "...but only to me... because you're mine, Kim Sejeong the great Ahjusshi."

"Yes, my dear Ahjumma." She nodded. " You have my word."

I broke the gap and pressed my lips beyond hers. I had my arms around her neck and she had hers on my waist. We broke and smiled at each other while leaning onto each other's foreheads. 

"Now let's get out of here. We have some cuties to thank for." Sejeong said.

I nodded. I held Sejeong's hand as she also held mine, intertwining our fingers. Sejeong opened the door and Mina saw us, a smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you, Mina." I said.

"You're welcome, unnie," said Mina.

"I want to thank Sohye but... she's asleep." Sejeong said as she saw her sleeping on her knees by the door. "I've stressed her a lot. I'll also have to apologize."

"I'll take her back to the dorms." Mina said as she hoists a sleeping Sohye up, giving her a piggyback ride.

We watch the cuties, finding them so sweet. I looked at Sejeong and nudged her uniform. "Can you give me a piggyback-"

I froze as I felt Sejeong face her back towards me and hoists me up, giving me a piggyback ride. "Right."

"Yay~ Giddy up, Ahjusshi." I cheered.

Sejeong laughed and carried me. I asked if I was heavy but she smiled, telling me I wasn't. I chuckled as I wrap my arms around Sejeong and leaned on her shoulders.

Finally I have my Ahjusshi. It was tough but I now have her in the end...and she also has me...

---

After classes, Sejeong was waiting at the door as I hastily packed my things and went to her, giving her a hug. 

"Come on. Let me treat you something to eat." Sejeong smiled at me.

I cheered, holding her hand as we went towards the exit, me enjoying a fresh start as the Ahjumma of this cute Ahjusshi.

---

During breaks, we'd meet Mina and Sohye together. But today, it was just Mina. Sejeong delivered her lines and I wasn't annoyed anymore. They were actually pretty cute. I reacted by laughing and clapping as I saw Mina chuckling at us.

"Mind us, Mina." I smiled as I leaned onto Sejeong.

"Where's Sohye?" Sejeong asked.

"I don't know. She must be busy." Mina said.

"You two are bestfriends. How can you not know?" Sejeong wondered like I did.

"Maybe she's at her classroom. Why don't you go check on her?" I suggested.

"Nah. She still might have her classes." Mina shrugged.

"Come on, Mina. Have you turned into the likes of Chungha here?" Sejeong asked and I give her a playful scowl.

"What are you talking about, unnie?" Mina asked.

"Mina, your admiration towards your best friend is obvious." I said.

"Yeah. And as your unnies, we want to support that. You can't keep your feelings forever. Why don't you tell her?" Sejeong advised as I nodded.

Mina took some time to think until she hugged us and left towards Sohye's classroom.

"She's doing it. At last." I mumbled. "And what's with me acting like Mina? It's you, not me."

"I know." Sejeong smiled and I pinch her cheeks.

"You're a babo." I said and she pouted sadly. "My cute babo that I love so much."

Her smile came back as we kissed and shared our hugs. "I love you, Sejeong."

"I love you too, Chungha." She said back and I smiled again.

---

Sejeong and I walked around Seoul as we went to eat. It was actually our second date and I was happy to be with the Ahjusshi. She made jokes, treated me, and she even gave me a piggyback ride back to the university dorm.

"Am I heavy?" I asked.

"No. You're light as a feather." Sejeong smiled. "We should be getting to the dorms by now."

A ring interrupted us. I went to get my phone in my pocket and answered the call. It was from Sohye. "Yes, Penguin?"

"Unnie...it's Mina. She hasn't come home yet." 

"What? Where is she? Did you look for her around campus?" I asked, getting worried.

"I did...but I couldn't find her. How fast can you get here? You gotta help me, unnie."

"Okay. We'll be there right away." I said and hung up.

As we got close to the university, I asked Sejeong to put me down. As she did, she faced me and wondered of her look. 

"What's wrong, Ahjumma?" She asked me.

"It's Mina." I said and she wondered. "She's missing."

---

As we got to meet Sohye, we looked for Mina right away. 

"Where could she be?" I asked, growing worried.

"She won't answer her phone." Sejeong said as she dialled Mina again.

Sohye was so quick. I guess she's worried sick. I huffed, trying to catch my breath when Sejeong held my hand as we looked everywhere for Mina.

We tried to text and call her but she didn't answer. We search towards Mina's favorite spots in school but she wasn't there. We asked her classmates but they didn't know.

In the end, we stopped by to rest as I could watch Sohye think hard.

"The terrace..." Sohye mumbled. "I have to get to her. I'll be right back."

Sohye ran, heading towards the main building. As much as we want to catch up, we were so tired.

"Will Sohye be fine?" I asked.

"She'll be fine." Sejeong assured me. "But she can't get through the main building. The entrance is locked."

"Let's ask the guard for some keys and a flashlight." I suggested and Sejeong and I were back on our feet.

The guardhouse wasn't far so Sejeong and I got there right away. Sejeong explained and got the keys and the flashlight. We thanked him and went to the main building. 

"Huh? Where's Sohye?" I asked.

"She climbed that fence." Sejeong said as she got a scraped cloth from a skirt tainted in red. "And she got herself hurt. Damn. Sohye's persistent."

"She really loved Mina." I said, opening the gate.

"I'd climb a fence for you too," said Sejeong.

"I know you would." I winked as we both ran towards the terrace.

The journey was a bit hard due to the flight of stairs but eventually, we got there. And we squealed lightly, witnessing the birth of a new couple.

"Should we?" I asked, the flashlight on my hand.

Sejeong nodded. I the flashlight, aiming it towards the shikshin duo as they squinted.

"Finally! After an infinity in the bestfriend zone, you guys are official!" Sejeong cheered.

"And finally after an attempt of getting inside the main building, we finally found you two." I said.

They went to us and we hugged them, growing worried for them a while ago.

"Now let's go back to our dorms." Sejeong said as I nodded and the two cheered.

---

I was with Mina, chatting with Sejeong and Sohye. They were in China, joining a literature contest. Mina and I asked how they were doing there and of the contest.

"It stinks. How could the editor-in-chief join us in this?" Sejeong whined.

"We're only good at pick-up lines," said Sohye.

"Yeah, but they said we have creative minds," said Sejeong.

I watch Mina call on her phone and Sohye out of the screen. Now, I had the PC to myself and have my Ahjusshi for myself too.

"Finally." I mumbled. "Let's talk."

"It's 4 AM there. Get some sleep already." Sejeong said.

"But I just got started. Pleaaaase~" I pouted.

"Alright." Sejeong nodded as we talked.

I chuckled. Both of us aren't gonna blink to sleep. But it's okay. It'll be worth it to hear her voice and to talk to her again...

+++

Does the story ring a bell? If it does, let me know in the comments below.

Oh Yaaasss!!! Finished the sequel. Now for the next one by tomorrow. Love lots from asahdako.