Someone Like You (Doyeon • Yeunjung)

Remember

Characters: Kim Doyeon, Yoo Yeunjung

Requested by: aecha93

Title: Someone Like You

+++

For Doyeon, starting a family with Yeunjung was a cinch. Having three beagles for children was another story. But then comes the really important part: Yeunjung's pregnancy with their fourth child.

During the first three months, Doyeon was always there for her wife. For her children, they grew up as beagles but when Doyeon was in the line of duty in taking care of their Omega mom, they did their best to behave and help their Alpha mom in taking care of their mom and their future sibling.

Doyeon was grateful that her three children are behaving at the right time. But on the brighter side, it was Yeunjung who was actually wrecking her sanity.

---

Doyeon was asleep and snoring, tired for being a caretaker. Doyeon rolled on one side as she could hear her name being called twice.

"Doyeon-ah!!" A third and loud call made Doyeon jolt up.

"Huh.. w-wha... Yeunjung-ah?" Doyeon asked as her wife came into view.

"I need to go." Yeunjung said.

"Huh? Go where?" Doyeon mumbled, going back to sleep.

"I need to use the bathroom." Yeunjung said again.

"But you have the portable toilet beside you. Just pee there." Doyeon mumbled again.

"I need to take a ." Yeunjung said for the third time.

"Take a ?!! Why didn't you say so? That's important! Damn..." Doyeon woke up and helped her wife towards the bathroom. "You should've said something in the beginning. Once you gotta go, you gotta go!"

---

The Kim Family were at the park since Yeunjung wanted to go out and enjoy the outdoors. The children agreed as Doyeon would do anything for her wife.

"Somi! Watch where you're holding!" Doyeon gasped.

The three beagles were by the trees, climbing them. Somi was climbing like a pro, Kyulkyung was climbing like a wuss as Yoojung climbed like Tarzan, making an orangutan sound.

"Aigoo, get down in there, you three!" Doyeon scolds them.

"This is awesome!" Yoojung cheered.

"Wow, Eommoni. You guys are like ants down there!" Kyulkyung cheered too.

Somi hopped on another tree when she lost hold of the branches. Yeunjung yelped as Doyeon reacted and caught the triplet. "One."

"Kyulkyung screamed as she fell until Doyeon caught her too. "T-Two..."

Yoojung, being the dorkiest of the triplets, jumped on her free will. Just as Doyeon settled Kyulkyung down, Doyeon had to rush and caught the last of the triplets.

The sudden impact made Doyeon almost lose her balance. But what mattered was Yoojung landed safely on her mother's arms, making Doyeon weakly say: "Three."

---

It was now five months since Yeunjung started her phase of pregnancy. Her tummy had gone bigger and Doyeon's obligation as caretaker had gone...well...a little difficult...

Doyeon was snoring herself to dreamland when someone called her name again.

"Doyeon-ah?" Yeunjung was up, nudging her wife to wake up.

"Mm... again?" Doyeon asked, getting up.

"No...I'm thirsty." Yeunjung pouted.

Doyeon got a pitcher of water on one side, pouring the liquid onto a glass for her wife to drink. Afterwards, Doyeon got the empty glass, placed it by the counter then went back to their bed to sleep. Yeunjung giggled for Doyeon as she cuddled her wife close to herself as she sleeps with her.

---

Doyeon would've gone so far to say no to a vacation on the falls. She had a wife and a future child to watch over plus three beagles. But Yeunjung still insisted they go in a vacation for the whole family and Doyeon agreed anyway.

Doyeon was in the cottage where Yeunjung was resting as their three children swam by the river. Doyeon reprimanded Kyulkyung to watch over her siblings and not go far where the current was strong due to the falls.

Doyeon was taking care of a raging pregnant Yeunjung as she scurries around the cottage, taking care of her wife. Yeunjung was indulging on food, distracting her. Doyeon sighed in relief and decided to watch the children.

Yoojung was splashing water towards Kyulkyung. Doyeon counted them off and she gasped. Somi wasn't there. Doyeon looked to the side and there was Somi, getting taken away by the current at a supersonic rate. 

"." Doyeon ran to catch up to the drifting triplet.

Somi was still smiling as she drifted, making Doyeon confused as . Did her triplet do this on purpose of she just didn't know? Doyeon tossed that aside and dove, swimming quickly.

"Hang on, Somi-ya!! I'll save you!" Doyeon yelled while swimming.

Somi fell on the waterfall. Doyeon rushed and dove. As she got down, she noticed Somi clinging onto a branch. What the , Doyeon thought.

Doyeon almost cursed and she screamed as she fell into the deep water.

---

Seven months. All Doyeon could remember was seven months. She was asleep again as her dreams filled on some moments when Yeunjung was still pregnant with the triplets.

She recalled Yeunjung of her mood swings, especially when it comes to food. Yeunjung's sense of being as hyper as her children increase exponentially wherein Doyeon would watch her and not let her do anything stupid that could wreck the babies' health and hers. Doyeon also saw Yeunjung's side as she remembered one time Yeunjung had with her when she was already seven months pregnant. Doyeon thought those months were torture. But as Yeunjung gave birth to three precious children, Doyeon thought that all her efforts to help Yeunjung with the pregnancy were all worth it.

"Doyeonnie?" Yeunjung called again.

Doyeon got up. She didn't complain or flip out. Although she was tired, she made sure to be there for her wife. "Yes, Yeunjung-ah?"

"Can you come with me? I want to walk around." Yeunjung said.

Doyeon nodded, getting up and getting jackets for the both of them. She puts one on Yeunjung and the other for herself. She helped Yeunjung to stand as they got out of the room and walked together.

From the kitchen to the veranda, Doyeon and Yeunjung walked as if they were touring their own home. The last stop was at the garden. Yeunjung wowed of the starts above. Doyeon pulled Yeunjung lightly as they lay down the makeshift plushed stand, looking at the stars.

"Aren't they lovely, Doyeon-ah?" Yeunjung asked.

"They are. Just as lovely as you and our children." Doyeon said.

"Hey..." Yeunjung leaned herself onto Doyeon. "Sorry if I'm such a pain in your sometimes. You had to be tired and had to skip work because of me."

"You're not. You're my wife as your other half, I have to be there for you and our fourth baby." Doyeon smiled.

"I love you..." Yeunjung mumbled.

Doyeon just smiled, seeing Yeunjung falling asleep on her arms. Doyeon got her jacket off, placing it in top of Yeunjung like a blanket as she cuddled Yeunjung close.

"I love you, too...I always have and always will."

---

Yeunjung would've asked Doyeon but knowing her wife had been so tired, she lets her rest and lets her children take care of her. 

Kyulkyung was responsible. She led her siblings to help their mother with anything that she knew how to cook a meal despite being a nine-year old. Yoojung was keeping her mother company through hugs and kisses and Yeunjung was happy. 

"Eomma, what will be the name of our sibling?" Yoojung asked.

"If it's a girl, I'll name her Mina. Sohye would be a good name, a suggestion from your sleeping mother." Yeunjung smiled.

"Those are wonderful names, Eomma." Yoojung cheered. "If it's a boy, can we name him Optimus Prime?"

Yeunjung laughed of her daughter. Kyulkyung chuckled as she prepared the meal as Somi laughed, fixing the TV.

"I have a wonderful name for our little brother!" Somi raised a hand. "Bin Laden."

Yeunjung scowled lightly as the triplets laughed hard. "Bin Laden is a terrorist."

"How about Bin, Eomma?" Kyulkyung suggested.

"Okay." Yeunjung agreed. "If it's a boy, his name will be Hanbin. Bin for short."

The three children nodded. Somi got the TV working, making her mother impressed. "How did you do that, Somi-ya?"

"Eommoni taught me." Somi smiled. "She said she'd be fixing it today but knowing that she needs rest, I try to fix it...and it worked."

Yeunjung clapped but she stopped when she felt a kick on her stomach. She was in pain. Her children grew worried as Somi went to call her sleeping mother.

At the room, Doyeon was still sleeping. Somi had no time to laugh at her mother's snores as she went to the bed and jumped. "EOMMONI!! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, PLEASE WAKE UP!!"

Doyeon groaned as she was awaken. She got up and was sitting up when Somi nudged her with both arms. "Eommoni!!"

"What is it?!" Doyeon groaned.

"It's Eomma." Somi said.

Doyeon got up, all while getting pulled by Somi to the living room. Doyeon saw her two children around d Yeunjung as she holds her tummy. Doyeon rushed to see if her wife was alright.

"Yeunjung-ah?" Doyeon pats her back.

A scream elicited from Yeunjung. Doyeon instructs her children to follow her as they nod. Doyeon carries Yeunjung outside. Yoojung and Kyulkyung followed as Somi secured their home before she followed her family inside the car.

---

Doyeon got to the hospital, helping Yeunjung towards the emergency room. The nurses and doctors were there to help as Yeunjung was sent to the labor room. Doyeon got her three children by her side as the grew anxious of what was happening to the Omega mom.

Doyeon had to come with the doctor soon after. Doyeon went to Kyulkyung, holding her shoulders. "Be my big girl for this time and stay here with you sisters, okay?"

"Eommoni...what about Eomma?" Kyulkyung asked, crying.

"Sh.." Doyeon hugged her three children tight. "Eomma will be fine. She's going to give birth to your younger sibling. Stay here and pray for their safety, alright? Eommoni needs to go inside to watch Eomma."

Kyulkyung and the rest nodded, sitting down. Doyeon smiled as she went inside, hastily wearing a proper attire as she went by Yeunjung's side. 

The doctors and nurses came to help as Yeunjung was told to push. Doyeon gave her some boost as she felt Yeunjung scream on her ears.

"B-baby...push, okay?" Doyeon said.

"I'M UNG DOING IT!!" Yeunjung yelled. "AH! KIM DOYEON!!"

Yeunjung pushes again. Yeunjung could die of the pain but she thought about their child. Doyeon wiped Yeunjung's tears as she delivered push after push.

"That's it, Mrs. Kim. One more push!" The doctor said.

Yeunjung screamed as she did that one push. A cry was heard as the nurses cheered. The doctor got the baby off of its umbilical cord and a nurse cleans the baby up.

Yeunjung died to see her baby but she felt another push. "OMO, KIM DOYEOOOON!!!"

Doyeon gasped as the doctor did. It hit her. Yeunjung would be giving birth to twins...

"That's it! That's it, Mrs. Kim. The body's almost out! One more push!!" The doctor said as Yeunjung screamed for the second time.

A louder cry was heard. Yeunjung was hugging the life out of Doyeon, almost choking her tall wife. Doyeon saw two nurses holding a baby each. Doyeon teared up, seeing her new precious babies.

"Congratulations, Mrs.Kim. You got the sweetest set of twin daughters." 

Yeunjung sniffled as she was so happy. Doyeon couldn't be any happier...but... she'll have to deal with five children now, huh? How cute.

"It's Mina and Sohye." Yeunjung whispered as she leans Doyeon's forehead closer to hers. "Thank you, Doyeon-ah. I love you so much."

"I love you too." Doyeon said, kissing her forehead.

They got the chance to hold their children. Yeunjung got them close to her as they fell asleep like sweet peas. Doyeon got to hold her baby Sohye and baby Mina as she was asked to stay for a bit for Yeunjung.

It was another start for another family...

---

One year has passed. The triplets were still growing and play like beagles but when they had two younger siblings, they took Mina and Sohye as their baby girls.

Doyeon enjoyed the sight seeing her children. She watched Somi and Yoojung make funny face and baby Sohye would gurgle and ogle cutely. Baby Mina was the cutest as she clapped as Kyulkyung taught her with her toys.

Doyeon was still tired that she almost got no sleep for almost a year. Doyeon decided to lie down to sleep when...

"DOYEON-AH!"

"Ah!!" Doyeon got up, flipping out. "Why don't you get the concept of a good sleep, huh?!" 

Doyeon looked to see her children freeze and an offended Yoo Yeunjung faced her. Doyeon gulped, regaining her composure as she asked of Yeunjung's concern.

"I just want to sit next to you." Yeunjung said as she kissed Doyeon.

"Eomma!" Kyulkyung flipped out, covering Mina and Sohye's eyes.

"What? It's sweet." Yeunjung said to her children. "Come here, my angels."

The triplets got the baby twins and they all sat on the couch, enjoying other's company. Doyeon was next to Yeunjung as Yeunjung said. "Thank you, Baby." 

"Anything for my wife." Doyeon smiled.

"I'm so happy..." Yeunjung pecked her wife's cheek. "I'm so happy I met someone like you."

+++

That was the sequel.

For future requests, you only have until 22 to comment. I won't be entertaining requests afterwards as I will finish all IOI fanfics before saying goodbye.

Congratulations to our girls for winning at SMA. We are so proud of you...and so sad too TT

Anyways, thank you to my readers for staying tune to my IOI stories. I'm sorry if my journey will end sooner or later. Lovelots from asahdako.