Hello (Nayoung • Chaeyeon)

Remember

Characters: Lim Nayoung, Jung Chaeyeon

Requested by: LittleTaeng

Title: Hello

+++

Nayoung couldn't recall she started becoming a fan of SHINee but those days have changed her life in a good way.

When SHINee debuted with their song Replay, Nayoung fell in love with the group. She had copies of their songs, her brother bought all their albums, and she even had posters of each member in her room. Her mother was also supportive of her daughter's interests. Whenever Nayoung did good at school, she would buy SHINee merchandises for Nayoung. The tall Stone Buddha was always happy and it triggered her to do good. 

In times when SHINee had their concerts, she also had her exams. Nayoung would save money and study hard and earn first place in her class. With that, her mother would buy her VIP tickets to their concerts.

And now that Nayoung had decent work and a good life ahead of her, her Shawol self was still there, never missing a fanmeeting, important events where the boys would be, and a concert.

And in the present, she recently bought two VIP tickets to SHINee's recent concert, for herself and for a fellow worker who's a KPOP enthusiast.

---

"Sejeong!" Nayoung cheered.

"Someone's excited. I'd never expect this for a Stone Buddha." Sejeong chuckled.

"Whatever. But check these out!" Nayoung cheered, showing the two tickets. "I got us two VIP tickets to SHINee's concert!"

Sejeong wowed like Nayoung as they admire the tickets. Nayoung even patted the Ahjusshi's head, all while fixing herself. "I bought one and won the other one for free. Since you've been an enthusiast for so long, I want you to experience being in a concert."

"It would be my fifth time in going to a concert, Stone." Sejeong said whimsically.

How could Stone Nayoung forget? Sejeong attended four concerts already from four different groups: TWICE, SNSD, Block-B, and BigBang. If she goes with Nayoung, SHINee's concert would be a fifth.

"But it would be your first time attending a SHINee concert." Nayoung said. "Come on. It'll be fun. It's about time I go to concerts with a buddy."

"I'd love to, Stone...too bad I can't go." Sejeong said, getting some documents and a jacket.

"Huh? Why?" Nayoung asked.

"I have to finish this article with Chungha. I'm sorry, Stone. As much as I want Chungha to finish everything, it's work." Sejeong said. "You can just stick the free ticket on your scrapbook. It's free after all. I'm really sorry."

Nayoung didn't mind Sejeong's decline. She was right about one thing. She can just stick the free ticket she won on her scrapbook and go to the concert alone.

"I gotta go." Sejeong said, all ready. "See ya, Stone."

Nayoung bids goodbye as the door closed. She sighed and laughed. She checks the time. It was four hours before the concert. She decided to eat, finish a bit of work, then get ready for the concert.

She was really excited. And she expects that she will have a blast on the concert.

---

Chaeyeon was pacing back and forth, jumping in excitement, holding a ticket.

"Calm down, Chae." Heehyun said. "You might lose it."

Chaeyeon whines, putting the ticket on her duffel bag, facing her three roommates. "Don't say that, Heehyun."

"What? I'm just concerned. The last time you went to a concert, you had to go home because you lost your ticket."

Chaeyeon cursed lightly enough for the rest to be unable to hear it. She recalled that incident...that incident that happened once in her life.

She was going to S.E.S concert, a concert dedicated for their 20th Anniversary. It would've been shocking for a 19-year old to like a group that debuted when she was still in her mother's womb but she did her research and liked the group.

When her mother bought her a ticket to their concert, she was happy. She went to the venue only to be shocked that she lost her ticket. She sighed at that time, walking back home, crying lightly.

"Heehyun has a point, Chae." Eunice said. "You need to be careful with that ticket this time."

Chaeyeon nodded, placing it on her bag and sitting down the bed, waiting for the time to pass by.

"Heehyun, you need to send Chaeyeon to the concert." Eunice added.

"Why? She can just commute a bus to the arena." Heehyun reasoned. "Ask Yebin instead."

"Can't. I had to send my car to the shop. The engine's busted." Yebin also reasoned.

"Come on, Heehyun. That way, she won't have to spend for her fare and..." The short-haired unnie whispered to Heehyun's ear. "...you'd watch her just in case she loses her ticket."

Heehyun agreed. She checked the time. It was two hours before the concert but she got herself ready. As Heehyun finished, she checked the Chaeyeon was ready to go as she got two helmets, giving the cute pink one to Chaeyeon.

"For everything ready? The ticket?" Heehyun checked.

"Yes. I got it right here." Chaeyeon said.

"Alright. Let's go." Heehyun motioned her to get up.

"Be careful and have fun." Eunice waved.

"Take Minho-oppa's picture for me," said Yebin.

"Okaay~!!!" Chaeyeon cheered as she followed Heehyun outside.

---

Nayoung was riding to the arena. Few minutes later, she got to the destination, parking her car towards a safe spot. She checked her valuables and the ticket. She gasped seeing the spare ticket on her wallet.

She didn't recall putting it in but something in her said she should bring it. She puts it inside her wallet again, together with her main ticket and some money. She got her DSLR and her phone ready, putting spare batteries and her wallet with her tickets on her waist bag. She got out of her car, secured it, and went in.

She saw a lot of fellow fans, even foreign fans. She was hyped, holding her camera as went to fall in line.

---

Heehyun and Chaeyeon arrived at the arena. As Heehyun stopped her motor, she got rid of Chaeyeon's helmet, placing it at the back compartment. Heehyun watched Chaeyeon run when she called her to stop.

"Alright, got the ticket, right?" Heehyun asked.

"Yeah, yeah." Chaeyeon nodded.

"Yah, Jung Chaeyeon. Check it again, please..." Heehyun said.

Chaeyeon checked her bag again. She saw the paper still there and nodded. "It's here."

"Okay." Heehyun nodded. "Call me if the concert is over so thst I can pick you up."

"I'll just get a taxi back home." Chaeyeon insisted. "You still have a trip to the Philippines for your work later. You need to sleep early."

"Alright." Heehyun nodded. "See ya. And be careful."

Chaeyeon nodded as she watches Heehyun speed back to their apartment. Chaeyeon watched as many fans were lining up. She excitedly followed the line when she bumped to someone.

"Sorry-" Chaeyeon stopped as she saw a tall woman with a camera.

"My bad." The tall girl smiled as she went ahead to line up.

"I'm sorry." She said as the tall woman got to her spot.

Chaeyeon huffed and decided to follow her, lining up after her.

---

Nayoung was waiting for almost forever. The line was as long as a giraffe's neck. Nonetheless, she had to wait. She didn't worry about her spot. She got a VIP ticket after all so she'll be right by the stage to watch her favorite idols.

*one hour later*

Nayoung was relieved. Ten more people to go and she gets her turn. She checked her bag again and got the two tickets. She got one and placed her wallet back in her waist bag. She held onto it and waited for her turn.

"Ticket please." The person in charge said.

Nayoung nodded and presented her ticket. The person let's her in. Nayoung was so excited as she took her first steps...when she stopped because of a whine.

---

"Ticket please." The person in charge said. 

Chaeyeon saw the person before her show her ticket. She huffed out of jealousy because she got a VIP ticket. Chaeyeon? She only got the economy one for 16000 Won. The VIP tickets cost almost 22000 Won, which was hard to earn because she only worked as a store clerk.

But it didn't matter. She was going to this concert and it was enough...until...

"Ticket please."

Chaeyeon nodded, getting the paper. But she gasped. It was a coupon.

"Where's your ticket, miss?" The personnel asked again.

"Wait." Chaeyeon said. "Let me look for it."

"You need to hurry a bit, miss. There are still others waiting."

Chaeyeon nodded, checking her duffel bag. She checked every nook and cranny but it wasn't inside. Chaeyeon whines as she looked again. But out of luck for the second time, she lost her ticket.

"I'm sorry, miss. No ticket, no entry. You'll hsve to step out of line."

"But-"

"Wait!" The tall girl she bumped into said. "Let her in."

"But she has no ticket," said the personnel.

"I got a spare VIP ticket." The tall girl showed a spare VIP ticket. "It was supposed to be for a friend but she couldn't come. So, this woman can have it."

Chaeyeon gasped. Nonetheless, the personnel accepted it, letting Chaeyeon inside. Chaeyeon watched the tall girl smile as she pats her back. "You must've been pressured back there."

"W-What was t-that?!" Chaeyeon flipped out. "Did you just..."

"Yeah." The tall stranger said. "But that doesn't matter now. What's important is that you can watch the concert up close. Come on. Let's go."

Chaeyeon was still processing her thoughts. She couldn't believe a complete stranger had a ticket and just willingly have it to her. Sure she was happy that she can still watch the concert up close but...she felt embarrassed for losing a ticket and for the stranger's willingness in giving the ticket to her.

"Hey..." The tall stranger makes her come back to reality. "Come on."

Chaeyeon could only nod. Nonetheless, she followed the tall stranger inside.

---

Nayoung was giddy as she got her camera ready, testing it for him definition and was ready for the concert of her life. Just as she got the camera ready, she noticed the timid girl that she saved a while ago was still lowering her head.

"You okay?" She asked.

The timid girl looked up and she never thought she was pretty. The girl gave a nod and Nayoung almost ogled of her cuteness.

The concert began. Screams of fans filled the air and a beautiful ocean of teal was seen, surrounding the whole arena. When SHINee was on stage, everyone screamed and cheered.

Nayoung screamed loud but she stood still, focusing her camera on every member, depending of the performance. Nayoung took some good pictures and videos, all while cheering and chanting with the songs.

She took a glance on the side and saw the timid girl, cheering like a cute child. She was holding her camera, chanting and cheering to her heart's content. Nayoung couldn't hold a silent chuckle. With that, she didn't regret of giving the spare VIP ticket to the cute stranger. 

After all, a fan has to help other fans, especially in a concert...

---

Chaeyeon never thought she could be up close to seeing SHINee as she takes pictures and videos. She felt like jumping on a teal cloud. She never thought she could enjoy a concert this much, and it was all thanks to that tall stranger.

When the concert was over, Chaeyeon was still happy and cheerful. But despite of the happiness, she was running, looking for that stranger. She looked around the sea of people and sighed because she couldn't find her.

She was sad. She didn't thank her for that ticket.

"You alright, miss?" A voice was heard and she was startled.

Chaeyeon almost jumped. She faced the owner of that person as she gasped seeing the tall stranger.

"It's you." Chaeyeon spoke then bowed. "Thank you so much for letting me have that VIP ticket. I'll pay you for that."

"You don't have to." The tall girl spoke. "It was for free. And besides, you had to come here then go back because you lost your ticket? Nah. I don't think that was unfair."

"I was so careless. I had that in my hand like literally, I just held onto it." Chaeyeon said. "But I lost it."

"You shouldn't think about that. What's important is that you got to see the concert and had fun and had the most wonderful time of your life," said the tall stranger.

Chaeyeon nodded. She looked up and forgot to introduce herself. "Jung Chaeyeon, by the way...nice to meet you -"

"Nayoung." The tall girl shot hands with her. "Lim Nayoung. Nice to meet you too."

Chaeyeon was obliged to meet the fellow fans who saved her back at the line. Nayoung felt the same, meeting such a gorgeous Shawol.

"Thank you so much back there." Chaeyeon said.

"You're welcome." Nayoung said. "How about I take you home. I have a car."

"Aigoo, it's okay. You don't have to -"

"It's late. It's dangerous to commute at this hour." Nayoung said.

"But...we just met...you could be a murderer." Chaeyeon spoke cutely.

Nayoung almost cussed because Chaeyeon was one heck of a cutie. "No, I'm no murderer. I'm a businesswoman. I fish and farm for a living."

"I see." Chaeyeon nods.

"Come on. Consider it as your payment for the ticket...to put you out of your conscience." Nayoung insisted.

Chaeyeon sighed as she couldn't argue. She nodded as she and Nayoung walked side by side towards her car. Nayoung got Chaeyeon in and she got to her seat, starting the car.

"Seatbelt first." Nayoung said, securing Chaeyeon with her seatbelt.

Chaeyeon felt her heart beat. Nayoung was attractive to her and she was a kind woman. Nayoung got her belt on and started to ride.

"Where do you live?" Nayoung asked.

"At an apartment by Gangnam District. Just drive straight then I'll relay the directions from there." Chaeyeon said.

Nayoung nodded and drove. For Chaeyeon, she was thankful for the cute and tall stranger whom she now knows and is now considered her friend, Lim Nayoung.

+++

Woah. Never thought I'd finish two stories in one day again. How you like it. Lovelots from asahdako.