Tummy Trouble (Somi)

Remember

Characters: Jeon Somi

Requested by: soshiLover56

Title: Tummy Trouble

+++

Gastroenteritis, the infectious diarrhea, stomach flu, whatever you call it. One thing that can relate all of this to me is this: I have gastroenteritis.

It's really unpleasant and kind of coincidental. As the maknae and center of IOI, most of the attention is focused on me, even the members' priorities. But a maknae with an excruciating and very upset stomach? It becomes too tough to handle and is a burden to my energetic character.

But when this disease of mine acts on itself as I remember the disbandment, the pain couldn't be much sweeter.

But me? I feel grateful and lucky...because my unnies are always there to help me in times like these...

---

This is a nuisance!! This has been my fifth time using the toilet for only a couple of hours!! Jeez...

 "Somi?" I heard Nayoung-unnie call. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..." I stutter.

Taking a was painful as if a dragon came out of my , you know, like some Game of Thrones . It continued for a while until the pain was unbearable that I could cry. The next thing I knew, I sobbed completely.

Then, knocking was heard from the door. Actually, it was more of banging. 

"Somi!" It was Nayoung-unnie's worried voice.

I sighed as I clean myself up and flush the toilet. I stood up like a crippled man as I wash my hands properly. I opened the door and I collapsed on Nayoung-unnie's arms.

"Not the stomach flu again..." Nayoung-unnie sighed as she carried me towards the room. 

I couldn't picture out the surroundings that much due to the pain. But as I felt getting a piggyback ride from unnie, I felt safe, protected, happy even. I also heard Nayoung-unnie's voice of concern and comfort that I wrap my arms around her neck and leaned on her shoulder.

Nayoung-unnie was the best leader I could ever have. She may be stoic sometimes but that's just her act of leadership. She's just serious and takes all of us as her priorities. And with the disbandment, I'm not going to miss her...I don't want to miss Nayoung-unnie. I want all of us to stay as IOI forever.

Great. I think of the disbandment and my stomach reacts as if it was connected to my thoughts that could only trigger of the disbandment.

"Here you go." Nayoung-unnie tucks me to bed. "I'll put clean water for you to drink and I'll get your medicine."

I just wait and lie down as Nayoung-unnie went to get my medicine and some water then came back a few minutes later. She opened the tablet for me and even puts it in my mouth for me and lets me drink water like I was a little kid. But I couldn't blame Unnie. I'm the maknae after all.

"There you go." Nayoung-unnie said as she wipes my mouth with a towel.

"Gomawo, unnie." I said as I hug her tight. "You're a lifesaver."

"Anything for my little maknae." Nayoung-unnie said as she kissed my forehead.

"Please stay." I said.

"I can't. I'm sorry." Nayoung-unnie said. "I still have to go with Kyulkyung back to Pledis for the next debut project. But we'll come back later." 

I nodded. She tells me to rest, adding a little kiss on the forehead as she left. I sighed. The pain was subsiding but it was still there. I decided to tuck into bed and sleep the pain off.

---

Usually, I would be at the hospital for my sessions. But today, my gastroenteritis triggered that I had to visit again.

Why did it trigger? Chungha-unnie was reprimanding Mina-unnie because she talked about the disbandment. I overheard Chungha-unnie's and it broke my heart and upset my stomach.

"Ms. Jeon, I won't switch you of your medication however you need to take these specialized glucose tablets to minimize reactions that could harm your stomach. Also, please be hydrated...always." The doctor said and I nodded. "Where's your guardian?"

Chungha-unnie came inside as I called her. She sits next to me and checks on me like a worried Ahjumma. 

"How is Somi, doctor?" She asked.

"Normally, Somi's gastroenteritis would react due to the common symptoms but as I checked, the common factors didn't trigger her. I think another factor did. But despite of that, it won't affect the medication."

Chungha-unnie held my hand as the doctor said some precautions. As I glance at Chungha-unnie, her sense of worry was so great she thought gastroenteritis was a fatal disease that could end my life if not watched over.

Chungha-unnie was always worried about me. Ever since Dad got to know her, she was tasked somehow to be like a worried mother to me, especially when my gastroenteritis triggers. Somehow, she knew that the disbandment triggered this disease, which is why she scolded Mina-unnie earlier for that reminder.

After the session, Chungha-unnie and I went back to the dorm. During the trip, I asked Chungha-unnie if we could stop by the convenience store to buy some treats for the other members.

"No." She said instantly. "It would be unfair if you don't get a bite to eat."

"But I'm joining you guys in eating. Can we buy some gummi bears?" I asked again with a pout.

"And you think I'd let you eat sweets again?" Chungha-unnie asked and I gulped. "Kyulkyung and Chaeyeon would be spoiling you but I won't let you. Nayoung-unnie would kill me if anything bad happened to you."

I whined. Chungha-unnie sighs and I continued to do so until we got back. Chungha-unnie and I got in as the unnies asked me how I was. I answered the typical 'I am fine, thanks' and Chungha-unnie takes me to my room to rest.

Well, I was tired. The pain was still there but Chungha-unnie made me drink those glucose tablets and I somehow liked them. No wonder Doctor won't let me eat too much sweets.

"Now rest." Chungha-unnie said as if she was doing magic to me.

"You're funny, unnie." I laughed. "Sorry if I was a whiny child at the van. I know you're just concerned for me."

"It's okay. Tell you what..." Chungha-unnie holds my shoulders. "If you're a good girl throughout the medications, I'll give you one gummi bear per intake. Just don't tell Stone Leader."

I nodded. I hugged Chungha-unnie, thanking her for the consideration as she then left me and I rest.

---

We were done with a performance on M Countdown. I was walking with Yoojung-unnie and Kyulkyung-unnie when the last performance hit me.

In the end where we dance on the faded part of the song, I could hear cries from the fans. As we finished, I tried to get it off of my head but I couldn't. So, I distract myself with Yoojung-unnie and Kyulkyung-unnie. But then...

"Somi?" Kyulkyung-unnie looked blurry.

"Som, are you okay?" Yoojung-unnie was growing worried as well.

I shook my head. This was bad. My stomach has triggered again. My vision was getting blurry. 

"Som? Somi!" I could hear Chungha-unnie.

I continued to pant as I resist the urge. We were at the backstage heading outside. I can't let the fans worry. I can't let the staff worry. I can't let my unnies worry.

But they could see through my expression. Nayoung-unnie got to me first as she helps me but I shook my head. "I'm fine, Nayoung-unnie...I'm fine..."

"No. You're not fine." Nayoung-unnie reasoned. "Let me carry you-"

"No." I said again, although my stomach was going to lose it. "I'm...I'm fine..."

But then, my vision blackened and I felt gravity pulling me down. I could hear worried voices from my unnies and I felt some carry me. The person was a bit short but strong.

"Huh?" I force my eyes open. "S-Sejeong-unnie..."

"Don't worry, Som. We'll get you to the hospital." Sejeong said as she gave me the worried look, a look I would never want to see in her.

"Unnie...my stomach hurts." I mumbled as I cried.

"Shh... don't worry. Unnie will carry you and will keep you safe in time." Sejeong-unnie said again.

I was assured of Sejeong-unnie's words that I just let myself rest.

*hours later*

I groaned. I open my eyes as I saw myself in the hospital. I look down to see myself that I was wearing the ty hospital gown and I felt something by my stomach. I saw a tube. I wanted to touch it when someone restricted my hand.

"You're not touching that." I looked up to see Sejeong-unnie. 

"Sejeong-unnie..."

I felt Sejeong-unnie hug me tight. I hugged her back as she said. "Your gastroenteritis worsened and the doctor had put a tube in to regulate hyperacidity and to clean off the bacteria. With fatigue and the trigger, it may have worsen it."

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They went back to rest. I volunteered to stay here to watch over you. Don't worry. They'll visit later." Sejeong-unnie said.

I nodded. Sejeong-unnie broke from the hug but I held onto her tight, not wanting her to let go. Sejeong-unnie gave a chuckle as she hugs me again.

I cried and Sejeong-unnie grew worried that she held my face to check on me. "I'm so sorry..."

"Aigoo...no, no, don't cry, Somi. It's okay..." Sejeong-unnie comforted me.

"I know I've got a problem with the disbandment wherein it triggers my gastroenteritis but I'm sorry I couldn't be strong enough for it. I try to think that everything will be fine. We'll be in touch and we'll see each other in shows or music programs but I didn't want us to separate. I forgot that there's a silver lining in everything and I'm so sorry..."

"Ani..." Sejeong-unnie said as she pats my back. "Don't be sorry. We also feel that. I'm as afraid as you are, Som."

"I'm sorry, unnie." I said again. "You had to stay. You could've rested with the others."

"It's okay." She spoke with her Ahjusshi voice that made me laugh. "I'm your unnie and it's an unnie's duty to look after her dongsaeng. You really got us worried there, especially me. I thought I would be carrying a dead Jeon Somi."

I slapped her arm lightly and we laughed. I yawned lightly and she lets go and lets me sleep.

"Unnie, tell me a story." I requested.

She nods, sitting on a chair and told stories like an old man. I chuckled lightly, listening to Sejeong-unnie's from her embarrassing moments to a story of puppies and kittens. Little did, I know, I was off to dreamland.

I was thankful for Sejeong-unnie. What a caring Ahjusshi...

---

I woke up on another day and there was someone by my head, patting it. 

"Chaeyeon-unnie?"

"Good morning, Somi." She smiled and I let back a cheeky grin. 

"Morning, unnie." I greeted as I sat up, with Chaeyeon-unnie helping me. "Did you call me for breakfast?"

Unnie nodded. I was excited as I stood up right away and went to the door. I looked back and Chaeyeon-unnie fixed my bed. I gasped. "Unnie...you didn't have to...I could've come back for that later."

"Aigoo, it's fine." Chaeyeon-unnie said as she pushes me to the door.

She grabbed my hand and I followed her to the dining room, where the rest were waiting for us. Chaeyeon-unnie pulls me to sit next to her as we give thanks to the food and ate.

The food were composed of my favorites and it was all great as I munch on the greens and even got some pieces of meat. "This is good! Who cooked this?"

"Chaeyeon did." Sejeong-unnie said. "She volunteered to cook your favorite meals."

"Aigoo...our baby's so cute." Chaeyeon-unnie cooed as she wiped my mouth that had sauce on the edge. "Darling, give Somi her drink and medicine, please?"

Nayoung-unnie nodded and went to get it. I laughed lightly as I spare the details of the two families in our group.

Nayoung-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie were my parents as Yoojung-unnie, Sohye-unnie and Kyulkyung-unnie were my siblings. Chungha-unnie and Sejeong-unnie were my aunts as Mina-unnie, Doyeon-unnie, and Yeunjung-unnie were my cousins. Somehow it was all twisted and funny but it's a thing that made me smile.

Chaeyeon-unnie was like a mom to us. And based on what I've seen, I was her favorite among the four of us.

"Chaeyeon-unnie, feed me!" Kyulkyung-unnie pouted. "Nevermind. Nayoung-unnie, feed me!"

Our Stone Leader sighed as she feeds Kyulkyung-unnie and Yoojung-unnie. Sohye-unnie wanted to be fed but Mina-unnie fed her instead, making me coo out of admiration towards the shikshin couple.

"Somi-ya, are you still hungry?" Chaeyeon-unnie asked.

"I'm full now, unnie." I said as I finally emptied my plate like the rest of us did as joined in, saying "Thank you for the meal!"

*later in the afternoon*

All of us came back from our schedules. I was going to my room when I felt another session of gastroenteritis. And it has nothing to do with the disbandment.

It was actually because of Chaeyeon-unnie spoiling me to eat street food a while ago. Nayoung-unnie told us not to eat for my sake. Mina-unnie whined but she understood in which I was grateful for. But Chaeyeon-unnie? She actually bought some when Nayoung-unnie wasn't watching. She gave all of us ddeokbokki and skewers of fried chicken. We ate happily and I finally joined them.

But for me? The side effects was another pain in the gut.

"Somi?" Nayoung-unnie was worried again. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine -" I stopped when I held onto my stomach.

She gave a serious look and I fear for the worst. The unnies would be scolded, especially Chaeyeon-unnie.

*hours later*

I was with the unnies, resting on the recliner all while Yoojung-unnie massages my feet. All of us gathered as Nayoung-unnie glared at everyone. 

"Who discussed of the disbandment this time?" She asked us.

The dongsaeng line reasoned that it was not the disbandment. However, I told them a while ago never to tell Nayoung-unnie that Chaeyeon-unnie let us eat street food. 

But no. Nayoung-unnie was one heck of a genius. 

"I saw skewers in the trash can." She said. "Did you let Somi eat street food?!"

"Unnie." I called and Nayoung-unnie stopped reprimanding. "None of the unnies were a fault. I went to the stall and bought some when you were busy talking to Manager-nim."

Chaeyeon-unnie gasped at me. Nayoung-unnie glared and I gulp as she went closer.

She scolds me big time. I saw Chungha-unnie telling the others to go back to the rooms, leaving her and Chaeyeon-unnie. Nayoung-unnie continued to scold me until she huffed.

"I'm sorry, unnie..." I pouted. "I just wanted some fried chicken."

"Then we could've let Chaeyeon cook some." Nayoung-unnie sighed as she was so worried. "Don't you know how much I worry when you have triggers of gastroenteritis?!"

I nodded and I said my apologies again. But then...

"It's not Somi's fault." Chaeyeon-unnie said as she raised her hand. "It's mine. Somi wanted to eat something so I went to buy ddeokbokki and skewers of fried chicken for the kids."

"What?!" Nayoung-unnie reacted. "You know Somi's not advised to eat things like that without proper sanitation! Darling, what were you thinking?!"

Chaeyeon-unnie pulled Nayoung-unnie's ear as they went to talk things through. It was a funny sight because Nayoung-unnie grew scared of Chaeyeon-unnie. I wanted to join them when Chungha-unnie stopped me.

"But...it's my fault." I pouted.

"It's not. Chaeyeon justs spoils you a lot. It's how she loves you. But it was wrong of her knowing you had a condition." Chungha-unnie said. "Don't worry. Your parents will talk through that."

I nodded. I trust Chungha-unnie as we could only watch Nayoung-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie talk.

*evening*

I was already sleeping when I woke up from hearing a creak by the door. I look at the person to see that it was Chaeyeon-unnie.

"Unnie?"

"Hey, Somi." She waved as she went closer. "How's my baby girl?"

"I'm fine." I smiled but as I remember the incident with Nayoung-unnie, it faded. "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble."

"It's okay." She said, patting my head. "It's really my fault. I'm sorry if let you eat knowing you'd trigger."

"It's okay, unnie. I wanted to eat anyway. I don't care if I trigger. I was happy for the foods a while ago, unnie. Thank you." I said.

"It was my pleasure. I spoil you for a reason." Chaeyeon-unnie said.

I laughed as I asked. "Are you...not in good terms with Nayoung-unnie?"

"We still are, Somi. Nayoung-unnie's a sourpuss but between us, I'm still the boss." Chaeyeon-unnie winked.

I laughed then yawned. Chaeyeon-unnie tucks me to bed and gave me a goodnight kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep well, Somi." She spoke.

I nodded. She gives me another goodnight kiss on the cheek and left me to sleep.

Chaeyeon-unnie's so sweet, just like a mother.

---

I was at the dorm, playing with my fellow Beagles, Yoojung-unnie and Kyulkyung-unnie. We were listening to some music and we were dancing as if a storm of energy came to us and we absorb the energy like damped cloths on water.

"Hey, don't forget us!" Doyeon-unnie and Yeunjung-unnie said as we let them join in.

Now, we were a complete set of hyperactive children. We were dancing to our heart's content until the music stopped, making us scared for a moment.

"Aigoo...what are you kids doing?" Nayoung-unnie asked us.

"Uhh... dancing?" I said and grinned.

"It's late. Go to bed." Chungha-unnie said.

We whined. Eventually, we had to obey, especially me. I went with Kyulkyung-unnie and then she whispered. "Let's hunt some ghosts outside. I'll tell them rest of the dongsaeng line to come."

I could only nod, wanting to join the fun.

*midnight*

Kyulkyung-unnie woke me up. I was still sleepy but as she said about the ghost hunt, I jolted up. She woke up Yeunjung-unnie and Sohye-unnie and made sure Sejeong-unnie was knocked out cold. Once it was good to go, went down to meet with the others.

As we did, we went out of the house and went by the alleys close to a tree sanctuary. We got our flashlights from our cellphones as Doyeon-unnie got the radar working. 

"Hey, it says no trespassing." Mina-unnie said as she hugged the life out of Sohye-unnie.

"So what? Let's go!" Doyeon-unnie said as she went in.

Maybe Mina-unnie's right. Maybe we shouldn't go in. But then, Kyulkyung-unnie held my hand and in the end, I followed her like the rest. Doyeon-unnie was moving the radar around as I felt an urge, not an urge that there's a ghost around. It's my gastroenteritis.

"Somi!" Kyulkyung-unnie saw me as she helped me up. "Doyeon-ah, everyone-" 

A scream elicited from Doyeon-unnie and everyone ran, even Kyulkyung-unnie. I try to catch up but my stomach hurt. The night was getting darker as I grew scared. "Unnie! Don't leave me behind! I'm scared!!"

I cried but then, Kyulkyung-unnie came to get me and she carried me on her back. When we heard footsteps, we screamed as Kyulkyung-unnie ran while carrying me. 

It was scary. The footsteps were getting louder. My stomach continued to hurt as Kyulkyung-unnie and I saw the rest by the gate. Kyulkyung-unnie hurried and luckily, we got out as Doyeon-unnie closed the gates.

"We're not doing that again!" Yeunjung-unnie yelled.

"Don't blame me." Doyeon-unnie raised her hand up. "Kyulkyung-unnie initiated this."

"Sorry." Kyulkyung-unnie said to all of us. "You guys go ahead."

They all obeyed and went ahead. Kyulkyung-unnie sighed as she still carried me. But first, she stopped. She lets me sit down and got something on her pocket.

"Here. Your glucose tablets." She said as she lets me drink.

I was even shocked she got me a bottle of water that I thanked her and I drank. "Unnie...how did you..."

"I got them ready just in case." Kyulkyung-unnie said. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

"It's okay, unnie. I had fun." I smiled. "Come on and carry me, unnie. Let's go back."

She nodded and carried me again. I was like a happy kid as she carries me back to the dorm.

I just hope the rest of the unnie line won't find out.

---

I pouted, crossing my arms as I was bed-ridden, an IV drip by my hand. Due to another worse trigger, I couldn't promote with the group for a few days.

"Nayoung-unnie, who's going to watch over me?" I asked, pouting.

"Sohye will." Nayoung-unnie answered.

I cheered lightly. Sohye-unnie was one of my favorite unnies and I'm so glad she'll stay to take care of me. I'm sure we'll have loads of fun.

*hours later*

I regret. Sohye-unnie was no fun. She's was just like Nayoung-unnie's descendant. She was paranoid and serious of babysitting me that she won't let me walk around the house.

"Come on, unnie. Can you just let me get my book?" I asked, annoyed.

"No. I'll get it for you." Sohye-unnie said abruptly. "Where did you put it?"

"*sigh*...at the drawer." I mumbled. 

I watch my Penguin unnie get the book and gave it to me right away. I thanked her and began to read. As I started with the last chapter I read, I noticed that Sohye-unnie was looking intently at me. "What is it, Sohye-unnie?"

"Nothing. I just have to stay here just in case you need anything." She answered.

I stopped reading as she lowered her head. I wondered as I ask again.

"Mind me if I'm like this." Sohye-unnie spoke. "I'm just under Nayoung-unnie's instructions. She said if I can complete a day on taking care of you, I can finally take Mina out on a date."

"Finally, my shikshin ship is sailing!" I cheered. "Do treat me when we're done with this." 

"Deal." Sohye-unnie said as we shook hands. "Also, I'm doing this to take care of the maknae."

I smiled as I felt Sohye-unnie pat my head. I smiled as I took consideration of this.

I chuckle. It's just a thing you do for love.

---

I could only cover my ears as Yeunjung-unnie's voice rang the whole room. I can't believe I was stuck with her. Sohye-unnie finished her turn yesterday and is out dating Mina-unnie.

Yeunjung-unnie is actually fine in taking care of me but sometimes, she's like ball of energy, to think I was THE LEGIT ball of energy. Not only that, Unnie sometimes has her own world and she forgot that I was here, sick.

"Unnie? Can you get my book -"

"Here." She said, placing it on my bedside.

"Get me some -"

"Water? Here you go." Yeunjung-unnie got a glass by me bedside table.

I could only gasp. Yeunjung-unnie may be of her own world but she's quick and listens well. The next thing I knew, she got me a gummi bear.

"Here. Have this. Just don't tell Stone Leader." She smiled.

I nodded and thanked her. I could only smile at Yeunjung-unnie as she had actually been a great caretaker.

---

I was at the dining table, watching Mina-unnie cook. I've heard that she was attending a culinary school and I never thought she would cook my favorite: chicken.

"Wait for a few more minutes, Somi-ya. Chicken's almost done." Mina-unnie smiled.

I was excited. I got my chopsticks ready as Mina-unnie served the food. I saw fried chicken and chicken fillet and they looked delicious. I went to grab some fried chicken when Mina-unnie gave my hand a little slap.

"What?" I pouted.

"According to Chungha-unnie, you can't eat fried foods." Mina-unnie said. "So...you get them chicken fillets."

"Then why did you bother..." I said as I munch on the first fillet. "...cooking fried chicken?"

"For myself, of course." Mina-unnie winked as she ate a piece. "Also, I'm saving some for Sohye."

She eats another piece again and I whined while eating the second fillet. "Can I at least have a piece? Please, unnie?"

Mina-unnie sighed as she gave me the biggest piece. "Just one. No more, okay? Sejeong-unnie might scold me."

I cheered as I ate my piece happily.

---

Yoojung-unnie was like Yeunjung-unnie the second as she dances to some music instead of taking care of me.

"Join me, Somi!" She cheered.

"You know I can't, unnie." I whined. "I feel like my stomach is starting to digest itself. Can you just stay still and keep me company with your jokes?"

She nodded, stopping the music and kept me company. She looked at me with curious eyes as she wondered of this stomach flu.

"Why did you even have that?" She asked.

"I don't know. It just came to me like reality." I answered.

"Don't you get tired of it?" Yoojung-unnie asked. 

"I am. Who wouldn't get tired of having her stomach getting hurt like the apocalypse came in. But I got used to it." I answered again.

"Okay." She said as she stood up. "I'm off to the kitchen to get some fresh fruits. You want some?"

"Sure, unnie." I smiled. "Get me some cherry tomatoes."

"You know you can't eat tomatoes. I read a book about digestive disorders and it reads that it not best for people who have gastroenteritis to eat tomatoes."

"Fine." I nodded. "Get me a watermelon, then."

---

Doyeon-unnie and I were watching TV. She got her turn to take care of me this time and she's been good company.

Doyeon-unnie has this typical mother-like attitude as she takes care of me as if she was Jung Chaeyeon the second. Nonetheless of the motherly nature, she sometimes delivers her jokes that made me laugh my heart out.

But then, she starts getting serious. "Why you do trigger of the disbandment, Som?"

I held my stomach, feeling a bit of hurt. But then, some force in the universe gave me strength as it didn't trigger me. But now, my heart was the target.

"It's just, being with you guys is a memory I never want to wipe off of the ends of the fans' fandom. Also, it's a memory that I want to stay in the K-pop world forever."

"Wow." Doyeon-unnie spoke. "That's really...touching coming from the maknae."

"But you know, unnie? Despite of the disbandment, I think the memories won't be forgotten. It'll stay in the fans' hearts... it'll also stay in ours."

"You're right, Somi." Doyeon-unnie pats my back. "You're absolutely right."

---

I was at the center as I have my unnies around me, watching me like I was their princess.

A while ago, my gastroenteritis went critical. According to Nayoung-unnie, I died for seven minutes but thank GOD I lived. I felt bad for my unnies as here they are, sleeping as they surround me.

Nayoung-unnie slept on Chaeyeon-unnie's lap as Chaeyeon-unnie leaned by the wall. Sejeong-unnie snored as Chungha-unnie's head was on her stomach. Yoojung-unnie's legs were spread as Yeunjung-unnie's head was on one thigh, Doyeon-unnie's head on the other. Sohye-unnie and Mina-unnie cuddled each other as Kyulkyung-unnie was sleeping beside me, holding my hand.

I was grateful for them to take care of me. I could only cry as I picture another phase of life as we go on separate ways. 

But it was going to be okay. Just like I said to Doyeon-unnie, the memory will stay in our hearts...forever.

I slept again as I welcome more days with them...

+++

Mind me of some parts, guys. I had to rush since I need to sleep for tomorrow, I have my classes. Hope you love it. Love lots from asahdako.