Marriage of Beauties (Chaeyeon • Kyulkyung)

Remember

Characters: Jung Chaeyeon, Joo Kyulkyung

Request by: Blue_Hat

Title: Marriage of Beauties

+++

Joo Kyulkyung couldn't fathom much of her married life but for her, it was as sweet as cotton candy.

Jung Chaeyeon was a person that made her heart flutter on so many ways, unexplainable even. She met the woman in a competition and fell in love with her the moment she laid eye on her. 

"Jagiya..."

Kyulkyung's thought was lost when she felt someone cuddle up to her in the morning. She looked down and chuckled as she saw Chaeyeon cuddling her like a Chinese teddy bear, her look still tired after a day's hard work.

"Jagiya..." Kyulkyung got off of her as she held Chaeyeon, nudging her to wake up. "Come on. It's still a weekday. We still have work so wake up~~"

Chaeyeon sat up, only to lie back down again.

"No, no, no..." Kyulkyung spoke as she holds Chaeyeon and nudged her to wake up again. "Come on. It's already 7 in the morning. Wake up~~~ Let's wash that beautiful porcelain face of yours."

Chaeyeon sat up again. Kyulkyung ogled of Chaeyeon's cuteness as she squishes her cheeks. When Chaeyeon laid down again, Kyulkyung caught her but she froze, gazing at her eyes.

, she curses. She thought that Chaeyeon was an angel, a goddess even. She may have looked at Chaeyeon almost everyday now but with every gaze at her, she felt like she fell in love all over again.

"Jagiya..." Chaeyeon woke up as she places hands on her wife's cheek. "Good morning..."

"Aigoo...finally you've woken up." Kyulkyung cooed as she holds her wife tight then placed a kiss on her forehead. "Good morning."

"I love you..." Chaeyeon hugs her tight.

"I love you too." Kyulkyung said back as she carried her wife, bridal style, heading towards the kitchen.

---

Chaeyeon was a good cook. From desserts to main courses, Chaeyeon makes food as good and as simple as her happy married life with the Chinese businesswoman. 

Today, she's making good old kimchi fried rice and a little tart for both of them for breakfast. Kyulkyung, who was done changing herself, could smell the lovely meal her wife was making. With the rumble on her stomach, she made the motion to go to the kitchen.

She saw Chaeyeon setting up the table to make the meal. Chaeyeon saw her wife all set as she went to her and gave her a passionate kiss. "Breakfast is ready."

"Okay. I'm hungry..." Kyulkyung pouted.

Chaeyeon pulled her wife to sit with her and they ate. Chaeyeon would make fun of Kyulkyung, feeding her like a little baby. Kyulkyung didn't mind and even fed Chaeyeon, her voice like of her mother's as she feeds her with a spoon of rice, adding sound effects on an airplane.

"Darling, what time is it?" Kyulkyung asked.

"7:20." Chaeyeon answered. "Don't worry. Your work starts at 8, remember? Also, you need to send me to the restaurant by 7:45. Why do you ask?"

"I want to help my wife in washing the dishes."

Chaeyeon laughed. Kyulkyung couldn't help her due to rush hours. The Chinese girl couldn't wake herself up and she had to drag her wife inside the bathroom to shower, only to make love in the sink and rushing to work.

For Chaeyeon, Kyulkyung waking up first was a miracle sent from heaven.

"Finally." Chaeyeon sighed and Kyulkyung laughed. "Come on. You're washing the pan."

"Haha... alright." Kyulkyung nodded.

---

Work was a past time for the two. Kyulkyung was at her office on the center of Seoul, working out with business deals and investments of new branches of her shirt franchise.

When she had time, she would text Chaeyeon just in timing with her wife's breaks. Working at a famous restaurant as the sous chef, she knew her wife would be busy.

During lunch, Kyulkyung picks her up and they eat somewhere. While they eat, that had their talks from work to a topic long gone in which Chaeyeon had to blow up.

"Darling..." Chaeyeon began, her hand holding Kyulkyung's. "Let's have children."

"We can, Chae. Rock-paper-scisscors to the one who will bear our child." Kyulkyung spoke without hesitation.

"I will." Chaeyeon spoke as well with no hesitation. "I want to, darling. I always wanted to be a pregnant mom."

Kyulkyung gagged of the moronically cute dream of her wife. Chaeyeon pouted and wa serious. For Chaeyeon, Kyulkyung will do anything. And if they will have their child, she will make sure to take care of Chaeyeon like her life depended on it.

---

It was 3 in the afternoon. Kyulkyung was picking Chaeyeon up from work to go to the hospital for a recommendation on having their child.

The OBG was very nice that she found Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung adorable. Kyulkyung would talk and ask a lot about the whole pregnancy thing and the OBG was obliged to answer them.

"Why don't I check your wife?"

Kyulkyung nodded. Chaeyeon was wee bit nervous but Kyulkyung assured her that everything will be fine.

*hours later*

Kyulkyung never felt like she was ed up her entire life. The OBG was distressed as her as Kyulkyung comforted a crying Chaeyeon.

"Your wife has a risk on her uterus due to common factors like stress and sleep deprivation." The OBG said. "Tell me, Miss Joo. Does your wife experience said factors."

Kyulkyung was pressured. But she knew she had to say it sooner or later.

"Stress has been a root for the both of us. We're workaholics and most of the time, sleep isn't our best friend. We're deprived five days a week, Chaeyeon with seven."

"Weight issues? Cycle feedback?"

"Chaeyeon has no weight issues. For cycle feedback, well...she menstruates every three months."

"And as I see to your wife, she gets anxious. Biofeedback is also one factor."

"Doc, is there another way? I'll bear the child." Kyulkyung said.

"That could be possible. How about I check on you, Miss Joo."

*hours later*

Kyulkyung was ed up twice. She and Chaeyeon cannot bear a child due to factors affecting reproduction. For now, they went home silently. Chaeyeon was as down as Kyulkyung was and they arrived home.

"Chaeyeon?" Kyulkyung called as Chaeyeon responded. "I'm really sorry."

"Why would you be?" Chaeyeon asked me.

"I...I couldn't give you what you want." Kyulkyung sighed, her head on the steering wheel. "Listen, why don't you rest?"

"Aren't you coming inside with me? Where are you heading?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I'll just drive around Seoul. I won't be long. I'll call you when I come home." Kyulkyung said.

"Okay." Chaeyeon agreed and went to kiss her forehead. "I love you...so much."

"I love you too." Kyulkyung whispered. "See you soon."

---

It was 2 A.M. Chaeyeon was worried sick as she texts and calls her wife. But all those efforts were like dust in the wind. 

*minutes later*

A knock was heard. Chaeyeon went hastily towards the door, opening it.

"Omo-Yebin?"

"Hey, Chaeyeon." Yebin greeted and Chaeyeon gasped seeing Kyulkyung all limp.

"Kyulkyung!" Chaeyeon went to Kyulkyung and held her in her arms. "How did this happen?"

"She got drunk, Chae. I saw her by the bar, limping like a lost girl. I had to get her here, knowing you might get worried. Besides, she was driving."

"Thanks, Yebin." Chaeyeon said, helping her wife out. "I'll make sure she owes you one."

"Alright. Take care, you love birds. Minkyung's calling me to go home to take care of our baby Siyeon so I need to go."

Chaeyeon waved Yebin and she left. Chaeyeon sighed as she carries Kyulkyung on the couch. She went to get a bucket of water and a towel and wiped Kyulkyung's body.

"Chaeyeonie... I'm so sorry I couldn't bear us a child..." Kyulkyung mumbled. "You're not going to love me anymore..."

Kyulkyung sobbed. Chaeyeon couldn't hold her tears as she hugged her wife. 

"Pinky...I was wrong, okay? Don't you ever say that I won't love you anymore." Chaeyeon hugged her, her tears falling on her face. "Even if we don't have a child, I'll always be your wife. You're my Joo Kyulkyung...and being your wife is the greatest thing I'll ever be."

Kyulkyung calmed and fell asleep. Chaeyeon continued to wipe her off and changed her of her clothes. Chaeyeon puts the bucket and towel back and went to sleep next to her beloved wife.

---

Chaeyeon woke up first again...and her wife was sleeping peacefully on her arms. She looked at her hand with a ring on it and held Kyulkyung's with her ring on it. 

Matrimony was Chaeyeon's greatest memory. She couldn't be happier being with the person who mad when world as sweet as it is. When she talked about children, Kyulkyung was eager to make her happy by learning through reading books on how to take care of the child. It was all so peachy without knowing that neither of them couldn't bear children.

It was painful. Chaeyeon dreamed to have a real family with Kyulkyung and their child but they were a side effect to an evolutionary that cared for such maternal factors, almost like failed experiments in mutation.

But for Chaeyeon, it didn't matter now. What matters is her wife and their life together as a married couple.

"Baby...wake up." Chaeyeon whispered, kissing Kyulkyung's forehead.

"Mmmm... Chaeyeon..." Kyulkyung groaned as she got up.

Chaeyeon faced her and kissed her ever so passionately. Kyulkyung kissed her back and Chaeyeon broke, kissing the Chinese girl's neck. "Why did you drink?"

"Past time...I was..." Kyulkyung sighed as she spoke. "... emotional and wondered if-"

"That doesn't matter." Chaeyeon interrupted her. "What matters is that we have each other."

Kyulkyung looked at her and smiled. Chaeyeon couldn't help her smile as she held her wife's face and leaned her forehead against Kyulkyung's. "You're my wife and no matter what happens, I will always love you."

"Chaeyeon..." Kyulkyung hugged her wife tight. "I'm sorry for overreacting."

"I know you are." Chaeyeon said as she hugged Kyulkyung tight. "I still love you."

Kyulkyung laughed as she kissed Chaeyeon. "I love you too."

---

By God's grace, Chaeyeon was fine and the OBG advised her it was fine to get pregnant. Kyulkyung almost jumped for joy and finally got the child they always wanted.

The nine months were all struggles and bundles of joy for Kyulkyung. She had to deal with Chaeyeon's mood swings and her yells of pain because of a big stomach. They had to make leaves and Yebin was obliged to take care of their business whereas Minkyung was considerate for her sous chef.

And when Chaeyeon gave birth to a baby girl, Kyulkyung cried in joy as she carried her baby.

"She's as beautiful as you are." Kyulkyung said. 

"You name our baby, Pinky." Chaeyeon said she pecked Kyulkyung's cheek. 

"Somi." Kyulkyung spoke and Chaeyeon loved the name. "We'll name her Somi."

*three years later*

"Eomaaaaa~"

Kyulkyung heard bliss from her daughter's cries. It was 3 in the morning. Chaeyeon and Kyulkyung were asleep but the Alpha of the couple had to wake up and comfort their daughter. 

Somi was at her room, crying, holding her stuffed frog. Kyulkyung sighed and went closer.

"Eomma..." Somi saw her mother and spreads her arms. "I had a nightmare."

"D'awwww...was it a monster?" Kyulkyung asked as she carried Somi.

"No. I dreamt I got chased by a cockroach. I shrunk and that creature chased me. It's scary, Eomma." Somi whimpered.

"Aigoo...okay. You can sleep with your Eomma Chaeyeon and I." 

Somi nodded. Kyulkyung shushed her and carried her towards their room. Chaeyeon wondered as Kyulkyung whispered, with their little girl sleeping in Kyulkyung's arms. "Nightmares."

"Okay. Let her sleep here." Chaeyeon whispered back.

Somi slept in the center of the bed. Kyulkyung laid back as she and her wife made space for their little Somi to sleep. Their child slept peacefully with a smile on her face, all while cuddling her stuffed frog.

Chaeyeon ogled of her cuteness like her wife. Kyulkyung bit her fist but Chaeyeon got that off of her wife's mouth and kissed it. "Come one. Let's go to sleep."

Kyulkyung nodded as she and Chaeyeon laid down, their arms holding the blanket to tuck the three of them to bed.

"Goodnight, Chaeyeon, Somi-ya." Kyulkyung whispered.

"Good night, Somi." Chaeyeon said, kissing her forehead then kissing Kyulkyung's. "Goodnight, my Chinese baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

+++

That was the first. I've got a lot of requests but I'll do my best. Love lots from asahdako