Thrown Pride

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Yoomi's POV

Later that night, we are having a dinner at Taehyung's house when we heard Mr and Mrs Kim arguing over things. We could totally hear that they are shouting at the top of their lungs when Daehyun oppa entered the kitchen, explaining what is happening between them.

Yeah that's it! Taehyung's family is rich, most especially his mother's side. It is been a culture in their family to arranged their sons and daughters to a marriage when they are already 18 years old, not mentioning, one thing can only break this culture, it is when their child have already committed into a relationship.

"Taehyung-ah" Daehyun oppa called his younger brother and Taehyung immediately answered.

"You better finally find a girlfriend." He ordered his brother like he's just ordering him to make a coffee.

Taehyung's face is so serious, he didn't finish his dinner and dashed to his room.

The nature is calling me to comfort Taehyung, but my pride is saying that I must not do that.

But I guess nature is more powerful than my pride.

I followed Taehyung at his room, knocking at his door.

"Piss off" I was taken a back when he said the words, but what I am supposed to do. It is not the right time to be mad at him.

"It's me" I plainly said, suddenly, he opened the door slightly and let me enter his room.

I closed the door upon entering and sat down in the floor. Taehyung sat up in the corner of his bed, we faced each other and I started the conversation.

"I'm very sorry to-" He cut me off saying "You don't have to, you did not do anything wrong" he finished leaving me with no words to say.

I gathered all my courage and brains to say anything. "Let's go out, I mean, let's go to the park like were used to go when we were little"

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because I wanted to" I replied to him, without me looking at him.

"No, I mean, why did you left me? You did not talk to me for the past 8 years, why?" He asked me while stepping towards me.

I can sense that I am blushing for God's sake what reason may.
"Let's go to the park, and I'll tell you." I said.

We asked for Daehyun oppa's permission and he said yes to the condition that we'll be back before 11pm.

Taehyung drove to the park. The ride was silent but not awkward silence. I steal glances to him noticing how sad his eyes are. I could totally hug him right now.

We drive for 15 minutes and were at the park. The nature dictates to me how I should comfort Taehyung. My pride isn't talking to me anymore, maybe she's asleep already.

I closed the gap between me and him, reaching for his hand and suddenly he stopped from walking and instead faced me.

 

----

 

I'm really torn about the ending guys, although there's still many chapters ahead. And I do have question to you my dear subscribers, I need a character soon, so please help me, just gave me an answer through the comment section so I can easily decide! Thank you!

 

Pick a girl character:

 

TWICE's Tzuyu

f(x)'s Krystal

BLACKPINK's Lisa

 

Pick a boy character:

 

SEVENTEEN's Wonwoo

GOT7's Jinyoung (Junior)

SEVENTEEN's Jun

 

PLEASSEEE DO CHOOSE GUYS! Love youuu!