Get Lost

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

 Yoomi's POV

Minho just walk away from us. Before he mouthed "I don't want to see you anymore Yoomi, and you also Yuuna. Get lost."

Jimin is so mad at Minho, we know Jimin is patient but when it comes to Yuuna, don't ever dare to badmouth or else you'll be dead. He's ready to attack Minho when Yuuna suddenly grab Jimin and hug him tightly. Jimin's anger suddenly washed over his body when Yuuna suddenly touch him.

He calmed down and simply just said. "Then get lost too! Don't talk to my girls like that, you prick! They don't need you !" Jimin badmouthed Minho who just seemed not hearing anything.

Taehyung removed his hug and run his fingers at my hand. My hand was so red from Minho's grip earlier.

"Are you okay?" He asked my while holding my hands.

"I am the one who supposed to ask you that!" I shouted at him and I definitely noticed that he had blood near his lips.

I got my handkerchief and wipe the blood, I could feel that I was crying harder seeing Taehyung being hurt.
---

I calmed myself, still confused but I managed to ask them what is happening. Yuuna was also crying because she was so scared, so we really need to know what is happening between them.

Jimin explained and narrated all. It seems like Minho never stop from saying that. "Minho never really moved on from you Yoomi." Yuuna said.

"What? What do you mean?" Jimin asked his ex-girlfriend. I know that Yuuna was surprised that Jimin talked to her but she immediately enlighten Jimin and Taehyung what she meant.


"Minho already likes Yoomi before. 2nd year to be exact. Yoomi always send Minho to help me with my academics when Yoomi and I were still apart. He always said to me that she really likes Yoomi. He thought that Yoomi likes her back until she rejected him the night after her birthday. But it seems that Minho was persistent. She threatened all boys that are approaching Yoomi. He's like a crazy man, he even threatening Yoomi sometimes." Yuuna ended her explanation.

Taehyung and Jimin were shocked at her sudden revelation. Taehyung eyed me, anger and worry can be saw. "I could kill him you know, Yoomi just stopped me."

He just said, laughing a bit. "He punched you first, idiot" Jimin teased Taehyung. Then the tense lighten when Jimin joked all around.

-----------

So guyssss, is Yoomi's decision right and just?

 

, I decided to write a new story soon! It'll be a series about our seven-wonderful-dork boys, it'll be entitled "Statistical Probability" series (LOL). I was so inspired by the book The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, so yeah. I hope you'll anticipate for it!

 

I just come home from my Statistics class and I do have a Korean classmate that looks like Min Yoongi. :( I was so surprised! Hahahahaha!

Thank you for reading and I want to hear your feedback! Thank you and I hope you enjoy!