You did Heared it Wrong!

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Yoomi's POV


"I thought you didn't like me anymore" I just plainly said to him. His face is serious when suddenly he burst out laughing.

"Are you serious about that?" He held my other hand and look me in the eye, searching for an answer and I told him everything.

"I heard you told Yuuna that she's way more likely than me because she's girly and all... That is why" i finished because I was so embarrassed and I felt dumb at the same time.


Taehyung just looked at me dumbfounded when I answered his question about that.

"So, did you think that I like Yuuna more than you, and you begun to be angry at me, and not decided not to talk to me for a long long time, didn't you?" Taehyung asked while smirking.

"Y-yes" I answered.

---
Taehyung's POV

Yoomi told me everything about why she left me eight years ago, at first I was dumbfounded but I could feel the urge to explain everything to her.

"So did you heard everything?" I asked her, remaining our hands interlaced with one another like the way we're doing 8 years ago.

"Yes, I did" she answered. "Well I bet you did not" I replied with a smirk in my face.


Flashback

"Yuuna-ssi, you're more likely than Yoomi, don't worry" I said while I'm patting Yuuna's shoulder.

"You do think about that?" She asked me and she stopped crying. "but I think Yoomi's more pretty than me, she's smart and strong that is why I love her" Yuuna added.

"Well I guess you're right" I replied at her and pulled ourselves into a friendly hug.

"So do you think that someday Jimin will like me? When we grow up?" Yuuna asked me with high hopes in her face. I nooded and we decided to get ourselves into our house for us not to get cold.

End of flashback

Yoomi stared at me, after split seconds, I could sense that she's blushing. I don't know why, because maybe she's too embarrassed about her judgement.

All she said to me was "Okay, I'm sorry. But look, I'm already making up for my own loss. I already talk with Yuuna and we're spending so much time together and-" I caught her off guard.

"But you're still not making up for me~" I pouted at her. She just shrugged off and get away from my grip at her hands.

"Yaah! Make up for your irresponsibility." I ran up to her but she still insisted to ran.

--
Yoomi's POV

I am so embarrassed but as they say, past is past. So instead of being embarrassed, I just shrugged off our hands and ran.

I just wanted to loose the butterflies I had in my stomach. Taehyung ran up to me like a crazy kid, and constantly I ran up for my life. As we're already tired of running, we sat down on our favorite bench and talked like nothing happened. We're both happy until realization hit me.

"So what are you going to do with the marriage thingy?" I asked him, he just smiled and look at me.

"I could not marry just a girl that I didn't know. I already committed to someone else, and I promised her that I'll marry her when the right time comes" he answered me still looking at me.

" you're solved then! Why are you still acting like you're the saddest person alive earlier?" I asked him curiously.

"It's because the girl I love didn't love me anymore." He remove his eyes to me and look up in the sky.

I could just hug him tight right now but I don't feel like to. I patted his back and said it will be okay. He just replied with a smile and checked the time when we realized we must go back to his house.

He thanked me for comforting him and when my reflexes put me and him into a tight hug.

"Sorry Tae, I'm sorry for being dumb. Sorry I left you and Yuuna like that because of my selfishness and childishness. I am so sorry that the girl you promised to marry someday doesn't love you back. I am so sorry that-" I was cut when I realized that I was crying in his chest.

My head were buried into his tight but comforting hug. I just let my tears run into his shirt, and when I got myself again, I remove from our hug.

"You don't have to be sorry Yoomi, what's important is we're okay now." Taehyung replied and assured me that it is really okay.

"Taehyung can you please make me a promise?" I asked him. He nooded and asked what is it.

"I wanted you to redeem the girl you love back. You must fight for her." I said. He paused for a while and smiled and agreed. We entered his house and bid me goodnight.
------------------------------------------

 

BECAUSE I DO LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! HAHAHA, here's another update! <3

So, I had already decided to where this story will go so that it will not end too much clichè okayyy? Hahaha, just stay tuned for more updates and remember that I love youu guys! Send maneh maneh (many many) love to our boys!