I Got You

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

 

Yoomi's POV

He is very very very handsome, I guess that's the reason why many girls are squirming around him and Jimin.

He held my hands and lead me to his car. His parents decided that we must separate from them heading there. The drive to the hotel was very silent because of me-because I am so nervous.

"Tae, seriously I am going to puke." I said to him and he just laugh at me.

"Please don't puke at me, and brace yourself because the host of the night will make a brief introduction to you." He said while laughing.

I just make myself so silent at the last minutes of the drive. When we are already in the venue, Taehyung opened the car's door and stand at my side.

He let my hand to cling on his arm and entered the hotel.

"You still remember when we plan to take a vacation but ending up here because I am sick?" He reminded me of some memory we had when we're still kids.

The sudden flashback of the memories made me smile and forget the nervousness I felt.

We entered the grand hall and all eyes were both on us. I spotted some familiar faces from my memories.

I removed my hand from his arms and hold his hand, I squeezed his hand and he just smiled at me. "It's okay Yoomi, I'm here." He assured me.

All eyes are on the both of us. We reached the table of his family and we both greeted them.

For the past years that I hadn't meet his family, it feels like nothing happened. The MC started the night and introduced the purpose of the event.

"We are here at this gathering to celebrate another year of excellence of the Kim Group of Companies. All of the members and their assocaites..."the MC continues.

I spotted 5 familiar figures from afar. Taehyung caught what I also saw and smiled "I invited them too." He whispered at my ear.

Taehyung invited Yuuna's family. His mom, dad, older brother, and her are walking towards our direction. But who is that one?

To my surprise, Jimin is the one walking with them. "So why is that Jimin with them?" I asked at Taehyung surprisedly.

"Well Yuuna's family know that they are still in a relationship. So I did it on purpose." He said while smirking.

"Then you are one evil friend, aren't you?" I remarked at him and he just laugh at me.

After the talked conducted by the MC. Taehyung's grandparents walked and joined in our table, and so for the Choi's and Jimin.

Yuuna is seating beside me, still with a disgusted face, and Taehyung on my other side.

The dinner is already served, when we are taking our dinner Taehyung's grandmother spoke "I am very glad that my Taehyung ended up with my precious Yoomi."she spoke with a smile plastered on her face.

I do not know how to act towards her comment, luckily Taehyung gotten himself.

"I am so happy too grandma. I am very lucky to have her in my life." Taehyung said and I felt really uncomfortable, almost half of the people here in the table knows that it is only fake.

Still, I must act to what is planned. "Grandma, your Taehyung got more handsome as the time comes, really. Very kind and smart as were before too. So, I am so lucky too to be his girlfriend." I acted and said to her grandmother.

"You grown up more pretty Yoomi ah, and smarter than ever too. I heard from Mrs. Shim that you excels in academics again these past quarters. And I also saw from the newspaper that you are given a recognition in the city for contributing in one experiment in Busan." She continued praising me.

Taehyung's grandmother are very fond of us, even when we are still kids.

The chat still continues, and I could see that the disgust on Yuuna's face already faded. She laughs a lot and smiled the rest of the night.

----------------

I felt that I need to go to the comfort room to fix myself after the dinner. I excuse myself and headed to the comfort room.

I was walking alone in the hallway and I can hear click of the heels from someone. I didn't mind who is it and just headed straight to my direction.

I cannot talk to Jinhae what I feel directly, instead I texted her about what happened earlier. When I spotted a tall figure holding a wine and leaning on the door-facing me.

She totally looked y and revealing on that clothes, still I don't mind her. Continuing what I am working on, she walks towards me.

"I see that you are his girlfriend." She remarked with a tone of insult. I am so totally clueless on what she's saying.

I could smell that she's too drunk because the smell of the alcohol is too strong. I sense that this is bad. So I get myself out of the comfort room but she gripped my hand tightly.

"I am not done speaking. You're so simple and boring. Taehyung really likes you by that? You know what I am supposed to be the one who gonna marry him but you dissed." She said to me and I could feel that her long nails are already cutting the first thin layer of my skin.

I didn't flinch even though it hurts a lot. I try to remove her hand from mine when she slapped me in the face.

My hands got all of its momentum and slapped her face too. Her face reddened and she stumbled on her feet.

She got up and shout "You're a ! You're not even pretty!" She's ready to throw me the wine glass when someone entered and stop her.

"Don't you ever place a hand to her." Someone intrude.

 

 

-----------------

Who do you think that "someone" who intrude? Kekeke, that girl who hurt Yoomi is so ugh >_< Do you guys hate her? Because I do!!!! Hahahhaa! 

A little bit long update for you guys! I hope you enjoy! Have a nice day! :D