A SWEET, RESPECTFUL KISS

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

 

Yoomi's POV

Only centimeters apart when my brain won. I looked away and he immediately removed his hand in my chin. I looked at him, still confused. My eyes are searching for answers.

"I'm so sorry Yoomi. I'm so sorry. I'm just carried away, and just-" he said and cut him off.

"Just forget about it." I sternly said at him.

I saw his eyes being hurt. His eyes that he had when I said to him that I don't want to be his friend anymore eight years ago.

But what can I do? I don't want him to like me just because he's pity of me. I don't want him to kiss me because I am so down. He already belonged to someone else, a lucky girl that he loves.

"Definitely." He said and sighed, he faked a smile at me and led me inside the hall again.

The rest of the night for me and Taehyung went so silent and awkward. My mind still lingering about that we almost had a kiss earlier.

I am definitely sure that I am happy to what Taehyung did to me but I am not sure what is the reason. I am just happy, yet confused. My heart and brain are fighting with each other.

My thoughts and his silence broke when grandmother talks in stage.

"Everybody, let me have your attention please!" We shifted our gaze on grandma.

"Thank you everybody for being here. The night will be end soon and let me take this opportunity to introduce to you my grandson, Kim Taehyung and his soon to be wife, my dear Jang Yoomi." I was so shocked about what grandma said.

Taehyung got up and asking for my hand. I immediately give my hand to his and walk in the stage.

We received claps and chant from the crowed especially from Jimin and Yuuna. I also saw my sister and Daehyun oppa looking with us with a smirk plastered in his face.

Taehyung got the microphone and talked a bit. "Good evening, may I present to you everybody, the love of my life, Jang Yoomi."

Taehyung said to the crowd and smiled at me, I know that his smile hid all the sadness he have in his eyes.

The crowd are chanting for a kiss. Taehyung faced me and whispered

"Please don't be mad at me."

After that all I know is that Taehyung placed a soft kiss in my forehead.

A sweet and respectful kiss.
------------

OMGGGGGG GUYS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME :'(

 

HAVE A NICE DAY! :D