Something Wrong

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

We went to the mall and complained I am so hungry because I did not take my breakfast. "I said that you must take your breakfast!" He half shouted at me.

"I don't want to keep you waiting more that is why I rushed in the park immediately!" I barked at him, and now, it's the time for him to blushed.

We ate and roamed around the mall. Until he stopped at the front of a jewelry store.
"Are you going there?" I asked him, confused.

"Yoomi ah, remember the girl I mentioned? The girl who I promised to get married with? I think I can redeem her already. We go on a date already too." He smiled at me.

I don't know what feeling it is, but I am a little bit jealous about that girl. I mean, probably someday, Taehyung will be far away from me because he will have a relationship already. But, I know that he'll be happy so I need to be happy too.

We got in to the store and he approached the saleslady. "Miss, may I see your engagement rings please?" He asked politely.

My eyes would probably come out from its socket when I heard the word 'engagement'. So, Taehyung will be proposing to his girl already.

He noticed my sudden jolt and he laugh.

"Yah! You okay? I'm not yet proposing to her though, I just wanted to buy something for her." He said while laughing.

"No, I am just shocked and all. Plus, why engagement ring you idiot?" I half asked him.

"Ah! That? Hmm, you don't want me to get a ring for her?" He mumbled while looking at other jewelries inside.

"Yes, it's a little bit inappropriate babo! You should get for the two of you though. Like a hmmm, couple ring or couple necklace would be great!" I exclaimed.

He looks like to get my suggestion and he immediately said it to the sales lady and led us to the counter that contains that suits for couples.

"You two look good together!" The sales lady beamed.

"N-no, we're just actually friends." I said to her and laugh a bit. She gestured sorry and Taehyung said that it's okay.

"Yoomi ah, what style do you like?" He asked me without even looking at me.

"Yah! I don't know her! She probably don't like what I like!" I almost shouted at him.

"Just pick what's beautiful for you! Go!" He exclaimed.

I scanned through the designs, I am so pre-occupied at the designs of the rings. Until I spotted one design that totally dazed me.

"I like that one though" I said while pointing at the necklace.

"Ah! I like that one too." Taehyung said to me in approval. "Miss, I am getting this." Taehyung said to the saleslady.

"I am sorry sir, but what size are you getting." The saleslady asked.

Taehyung looked surprised and looked at me "Yoomi ah, would you mind if you try the necklace?" He asked me and I just nooded.

The saleslady get the size that Taehyung needed.

I looked at him at surprise "Yah! Don't blame me if she doesn't like that!" I scolded him and he just shrugged.

We get and paid for the necklace. We walked and walked until our feet hurt. We got into a cafè and ordered Caramel Macchiato.


We are sitting there, silently. I finally broke the silence when I thought of something "Tae, would you mind if you introduce to me your girlfriend?" I asked.

He was taken a back from my statement. "Sooner Yoomi ah." He said and smiled.

"Doesn't she get jealous of me?" I suddenly asked.

"No, of course. She understands" He answered me.

A crept of jealousy hovered my whole body. "Then, you should probably introduce them to your family." I ordered him, a tone of being irritated can be heard in my statement.

He looked at me with confusion. He paused a bit and answered me "I already did." He said to me.

"When?" I asked.

"The day when you're mother left for France" He answered my question while sipping in his coffee.

Then Taehyung already introduce the lucky girl...


Why am I being jealous after all? Why I am so irritated that he has already a girlfriend? Why am I like this? My mind is so confused about what is happening.

"So, you don't need my help already? I mean you got yourself a true girlfriend already" I asked him.

"I do not practically need your help. You volunteered" He answered me.

I was so pissed about what he said. I just wanted to help but look at his words! I frowned and lost my appetite.

I got my phone and suddenly, a message appeared at my phone.


From: Choi Minho
Yoomi-ssi, can we talk for a bit? I already miss you. I am here in Kaesung Hospital right now. I want you to introduce to someone too. Please reply at me, see you!


But because I am so pissed right now, this is the only way I could get away from this jerk. So I immediately replied at Minho.

To: Choi Minho
Hi Minho! Yes sure, I am not busy though. What happened to you? Make sure she's kind huh? :) see you!

Minho immediately replied at me.

From: Choi Minho
She's prettier than you! :P see you! Take care!

I stomped at my chair and ready to leave when Taehyung asked me.

"Where are you going?"

"I did not ask for your permission so I am going to leave, alright?" I leave him there alone. But he caught me off guard.

"Who are you texting with?" He asked me.

"It's none of your business at all Taehyung." I shrugged off.

"Please atleast tell me." Sound of pleading and frustration at his words.

"I am going to see Minho, and he's the one who texted me too." I simply answered.

His eyes went sad, for good sake.
---

I immediately got off and go to the hospital. I saw Minho with a girl. And wow! She's very pretty and tall.

"Yoomi ah!" He called me. The pretty girl smiled at me. "Hello Minho, and to you too." I said and smiled.

"Yoomi ah, this is my girlfriend, Lee Sohee, and Jagi this is my friend Jang Yoomi" He introduced us to each other. We talked and chat for a bit when I know that she's an intern in the hospital. She's already a freshmen college student that taking up nursing. It looks like Minho liked her for a long time but it took her long enough to notice.

I am so happy for Minho. I really am. After what happened, he asked for forgiveness and get a pretty girlfriend, good for him, indeed.

After hours of chatting, we parted ways and got home. Minho and Sohee drove me home.

When I entered the house, I saw Jimin and Taehyung at the living room.

"Hi Yoomi!" He greeted me.

"Hi Chim Chim!" I greeted him too.

Taehyung looked so pissed too, well I am more pissed at him.

I got to my room and forget everything.

--
Taehyung's POV

I couldn't believe Yoomi just left me alone.

Did I say something wrong?

Aish! I texted Jimin that I am alone and he immediately go to the mall and he said he wanted to play Super Mario so we get to our house to play.

I get myself water and looked in the window when I heard a car stopping at our house.

I saw Choi Minho, with Yoomi. I am so pissed because Yoomi left me and go to that jerk.

I get back to play and Yoomi entered the house.


----------