A Word With You

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Taehyung's POV


"She's all we got. After all she's still my mother." She said while looking up in the sky.

Man, she's very perfect. She's beautiful, smart, caring, sweet, kind-hearted and all.

We continued talking and I let her to talk with her mom.

We spotted Jinhae and Mrs. Jang together, I let them talk to each other and left them.

I know that Mrs. Jang settled her life in France. I know that Yoomi and Jinhae would probably go with her. I am so scared. I am so afraid losing her again.

But, Yoomi's right, their mother is the only one who is left to them.

I went to my class and not totally paying attention to it. I received a text from Yoomi saying:

From: Jang Yoomi <3

Tae, I already went home. You should probably went home after your class too. Please be safe, see you! :)

I immediately got my bag and went home. I already reached our house and saw Mrs. Jang laughing with Jinhae.

I'm so happy that Jinhae is enjoying herself with her mom, she practically doesn't know what her mom looked like. She was still a baby when Mrs. Jang left.

Mrs. Jang greeted me, and I greeted in response too.

I spotted Yoomi at the kitchen and beamed at her immeadiately.

"Hi." She greeted me.

"Hello, how are you?" I asked and steal the cupcake from the tray she holds.

"Yah! I'm not yet done with that!" She slapped my hand but I insist my eating.

"You should go and greet your mother a good evening." She added while pointing at my mom.

I obeyed and greeted my mom.

Yoomi is very polite. She never forget to greet other people, most especially the elders.

Mrs. Jang, together with us took our dinner. My mom and her talked about things.

Yoomi seems so happy, and I am happy for her too.

Out of nowhere, Jinhae talked to her mom "eomma, did you know that Yoomi-unnie and Taehyung oppa are in a relationship! I mean they going to get married in the future!" Jinhae beamed to her mom.

Yoomi almost spit the food in , she's literally couging.

I patted her back and Jinhae was taken a back by her sudden talk.

Mrs. Jang looked so surprised but she ended up smiling. "You know what Jinhae, when your Taehyung oppa and unnie were still little. I thought that they would be a great couple in the future. Taehyung looked so handsome and polite as ever." She remarked.

I saw how Yoomi glared at her sister, knowing that our relationship is fake.

We continued our dinner and after that, Yoomi offered to wash the dishes with my mom, as usual.

I am ready to go upstairs when Mrs. Jang approached me.

"Taehyung-ah, can I have a word with you?" She asked me and I nooded.

 

------