I'm Here

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Taehyung's POV


"No Taehyung! Just calm down your ! It's a public place! Can't you see?! I'm itching to get Yuuna too, but can't we just wait a little bit longer? That's a public place we can't go barge in there and make some issues!" Jimin really wanted to calm me down but it really makes me mad that Seokmin boi is making a move to Yoomi.

"Can't you see that Jung Seokmin is being a maniac! Look that his hand!!" I answered back to Jimin while we're still doing spy s outside the cafè.

"He's not maniac-ing Yoomi bruh! He just accidentally brushed his hands with hers! Don't be a paranoid old man here!" Jimin retorted.

It was clearly that Jimin's being patient here. But my senses can't control me anymore when I saw Seokmin removed the coffee bubbles in Yoomi's lips.

"That was a maniac thing." That's the last thing I said to Jimin when I barge into the store and go to their table.

"You're like a kid. You still have bubbles in your lips" Seokmin sweet talked Yoomi and I saw her being flustered about his sly comment.

They took them three seconds for them to notice that I'm there, going to blow some fire into Seokmin's head for touching Yoomi.

"T-Tae?" Yoomi stuttered and shocked about my presence. And then suddenly Jimin was already behind me, darting a dirty look to the other dude with Yuuna.

"Oh! It's Kim Taehyung right? It's been a while bro!" Seokmin attempted to gave me fistbump when I hold Yoomi's hand and ready for us to leave and Jimin did the same to Yuuna.

"Hey, bro! That's our girl! You can't just take them away from us!" The other boy just said that make Jimin stop from his tracks and get back to the boy.

"SHE. IS. MY. GIRL. Don't you ever ing talk to her again or I swear I'm going to get your bones crack thousand times." Jimin madly threatened the boy.

And when Yoomi and I walked passed them, Seokmin put a hand on my shoulders signaling me to stop dragging Yoomi away.

"Man, I know she's not you're girlfriend so stop being an here." Seokmin faced be with a poker face when his hand is clenching with my school uniform.

"Yes, it's true. SHE'S NOT YET MY GIRLFRIEND." I answered back, yet that Seokmin dude didn't remove his hand on my shoulders that make me even more mad.

So he wanted to fight?

"Dude, you're disrespecting her." He talked about non-sense how I am disrespecting Yoomi by dragging her away from him.

"You're the one who's ing disrespecting her! Holding her hand and putting your filthy hand in her lips does make her ing uncomfortable, do you know that? So don't you tell me I am the one who disrespects her when almost all of my life I watch her and protect her from bastards like you!" And by this time, Yoomi held my hand away from Seokmin's collar and suddenly, by the sudden touch of her hand on mine make me soft. Yoomi dragged me out of the cafè, still interlocking my hand on hers.

"Tae, look I'm so--" Yoomi started but I cut her offguard. I want to ask why in the world she would date someone she doesn't know.

"What if he's a ing psycho?! What are you doing Jang Yoomi?!" I can see that her hands are trembling as I raised my voice. Seeing Yoomi with his head lowered and fidgeting her fingers makes me guilty about screaming at her. I must listened at her first.

With her reaction like this, I could sense that she needs a hug and to cry out.

And when a tear dropped from her face, it makes my heart shattered in a million pieces. I approached her and hug her, and with that she bursted out crying out her heart away.

"It's okay. I'm here, just cry as long as you want. I'm here." I reassured that I am here for her no matter what. It feels right to be with Yoomi all these years, but the tears flowing down in my uniform is the most I hated thing about life.

"Look, I am not mad at you. I'm just... I just don't want anyone to lay a hand on you." I added while rubbing her back. "But really what got you into a mind that you must go on a date?"

"It's just... I just... I just want to go with someone like you're doing right now." Yoomi answered my questioned still hiccuping because of her crying. "I thought giving it a try would be okay but I never thought of him laying a hand on me that makes me awfully scared that maybe..." Yoomi still cried, scared and being uncomfortable by the happenings earlier.

"It's okay. Let's go home and just talk about it later, okay? Stop crying Yoomi, I'm just here"

 

--------------

I'm going to update as many as I can since I lack a lot to you guys! :(