Double Date pt. 2

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Taehyung's POV

We're about to go home when Jung Ra Mi and Shin Ha Young crazily run after us. These two girls are members of the fans club that Jimin have in our school.

"Oppa! Jimin oppa! Taehyung oppa!" The two kiddos call out for us, and Jimin could totally win an award with that poker face plastered in his face. But upon facing the two girls, he showed them his eyesmile and entertained them for a bit.

"What's the matter kiddos?" He asked half heartedly smiling upon the two of them. The girls were panting and catching up with their breaths and mumbled something I couldn't totally understand.

"We--sa-w--Yu-una--and Yoomi-- cheating on you." The two girls said, and I can't hear them properly so I asked them what's the matter.

"I know Jimin oppa and Yuuna are still together, and I hear they're going to have a double date to two boys from Hongdon Highschool." They said. And it was like there is a fire I can emit from my mouth. Hearing Hongdon Highschool makes me mad more, why does they want to go out on a date?

Doesn't it clearly show that Jimin still love Yuuna?

I asked them intently where they're going to go and we run as fast as we could to catch up with them.

Hongdon Highschool is a home for "godlike" boys. They're always good at everything! They once beat me and Jimin on a quizcon and photo essay contest. I can't forget about that.

We're really anxious about the two of them. What would happen if the boys they're going to see is a freaking psycho maniac?!

"What the f are they doing?!" Jimin asked me brushing his hair in frustration.

That's the exact question I am asking myself too.

We took taxi and headed to Hongdae as soon as possible. We search every store, restaurants, and shops there until an idea popped up in Jimin's mind.

"I think I know where they are." He said stopping from his tracks. Sometimes, Jimin could be the most smart man and dumbest man in this world.

We went to that café where Jimin's idea where the two of them are. And yes, they there are.

I saw the two of them wearing dress and having a light make up in their faces. They were talking and laughing with those dudes.

"Is that Jung Seokmin with Yoomi? The one who beat you in the photo journ contest?" Jimin asked me half whispering so that people won't make a judgement that we are sketchy.

It's been three years since I last saw Seokmin, and it took me almost forever to notice that he grew taller and much more manly looking than the previous years.


I really want to burst out to that store and get Yoomi away from that dude when Jimin placed a hand on my shoulders to keep me calm.

Until....

Jung Seokmin placed his filthy hand to Yoomi's hand...

"This means war."

------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts and opinions about this? :D I hope you're enjoying!