XXX

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Yoomi's POV


"I wanted to help" I remarked.

"You don't have to." He argued.

"You don't understand." I kept on answering.

"I do. You don't have to do this." He replied.

"Yes I do." I retorted back.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to spend the rest of your life living with a girl you don't love." Taehyung was so surprised at what I said.

He suddenly hugged me.
"Yoomi-ah, I promise I won't mess up. I promise that I will not drag you down. I promise. Believe me, will you?" Taehyung asked me and I just nooded. He held my hands and walk home.

"We don't need to tell anyone if you want." He said while swinging our interlocked hands.

"I think Yuuna and Jimin should know about the truth. Just in case." I said and he just agreed.


It must be a crazy decision for me to do, but who cares? I love Taehyung so much that I won't let him suffer spending his life with a woman she doesn't love.

A sudden pang inside my chest arise, that girl--the girl that Taehyung loves, she must be a luck girl. Taehyung's one of a kind, he's a perfect man for me--he really does.

I hope that girl will eventually love him back...

And after that, all of this fake drama to cover up Taehyung's arrange marriage will end, and my bestfrien, Kim Taehyung will have his happy ending with the girl he loves the most.

And I will be happy for him, for them, always.

--------------------------

As we are back home, Mrs. Kim immediately hug and thanked me from saving Taehyung from bad destiny.

We ate our dinner together when Mrs. Kim started talking "Taehyung, I think your grandmother will like if you take Yoomi at her. It's been years since they last saw you together." Mrs. Kim suggested and we both nooded.

"And you must act like you're really a couple" Jinhae suggested and Daehyun oppa supported her.

"Aigoo, my little dear here really knows better than the two of you." I just now realized what I entered, but above all, I need to do this, for the sake of many people especially the people I love.

Taehyung approached me and whispered at my ear "You shouldn't have to do this Yoomi-ah."

"It's okay." I assured him.

"That! Like that! Right oppa?" Jinhae pointed what we are doing to Daehyun oppa. They just laugh at what Jinhae said and continued their meal.
--

The next day, Taehyung decided to get a dress for me for the formal dinner we are going to attend later at his grandparents' house.

We go to the mall and roam around. There are many "I don't like this" that burst in Taehyung's mouth and I'll just simply agreed to him and say "Me too."

We do really agree at the type of clothing that we wear, I mean we are not the type of person that wear expensive and exaggerating clothes. After hours of searching and still have non, I had come up to an idea.

"Maybe I should pick for you and you should pick for me in return" I suggested. His face lit up and dragged me in the Men's section of the mall.

I pick a simple yet astounding clothing for him. Taehyung really grown handsome as ever. I really like his face, each and every angle in his face.

My suggestion got good for him, but not in my case. We spend more hours searching for what I am going to wear.

"I don't want you to be exposed on that night. I wanted you to wear a not-exposing one clothes. I don't want a heels also." Taehyung declared.

"You know what, I just probably wear sneakers and t-shirt if you wanted to." I remarked. He just laugh at my comment when he suddenly spot a black dress with lace. He dragged me on that store and make me try it.

------------------------

 

 

a second update for the day!