We Should....

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Yoomi's POV


"Tae" I called him, he immediately turn his attention to me.

"What is it Yoomi?" He asked smiling.

"I am so sorry about what happened earlier. Minho is crazy. Although he had been a very good friend to me."

I replied, I am very sad that Minho hated me now, but I am angry because of what he did to my friends.

"He took advantage of you Yoomi. I am very angry at him, but because you love him as a friend, I am not able to hurt him. I know it'll make you sad if he's hurt." He replied to me and stopped from his tracks.

"It is my fault too. I knew him from the very start, but because I was angry at you too, I didn't mind. I am so sorry Yoomi-ah" He added.

My tears is on the verge of falling when Taehyung pulled me into a tight hug.

"I am so sorry Yoomi. You and Jinhae had been through a lot, and I was not there for the both of you. When we were little and your mom left you, I promised you that I will be at your side always. But my pride insisted to get away from you when you ignored me from the past years. I am so sorry Yoomi."

Taehyung loosen our hug and looked intently at me. "Yoomi-ah, I am going to get married soon. I cannot watch you and Jinhae always like I am able to do now. You need to promise me that you'll be safe always." He added.

I felt pity for him, because he cannot live happy for the rest of his life. I wanted to him to be happy, for him to find the love of his life.

After some dramatic scene in the park that we had earlier. We hooked ourselves in his house playing Super Mario in the living room.

I saw Daehyun oppa holding a bowl of popcorn while Mr. Kim followed him heading towards us. Mr. Kim handed us juice.

They watched us played the game and Daehyun oppa just blurted out "The two of you can be a good couple."

I was so shocked about his comment. "I expect that Yoomi and Taehyung will be a real couple when they grew up but they still remain to be friends." Mr. Kim supported Daehyun oppa's comment when I was so dumbfounded and found Taehyung blushing so much.

"Will you please stop that! You're talking nonsense!" Taehyung shrugged off and continues playing.

I feel the awkward atmosphere and said "Mr. Kim, can I ask you a personal question?" I asked Mr. Kim and we stepped out in the living room.

"What is it dear?" He asked me. I am so nervous but for Taehyung's sake. I am going to do this.

"I am no intention to be rude but, don't you mind if Taehyung marry someone he doesn't love?"

I asked him straight to the point. Mr. Kim smiled and said "You really care about her Yoomi? Actually, that's what we're arguing about-with his mom. This tradition runs with 6 generations now, and in our family, Taehyung will be the first that will experience an arranged marriage, just for the sake of business." He sighed.

"Daehyun and his mom were exempted to that arranged marriage because, I got their mom into a relationship when we were 3rd year and Daehyun got Jiwon four years ago. So practically, Taehyung's the first. And for your question, no. I want him to spend the rest of his life with the person he really love." I can feel that Mr. Kim is very sad that his son will undergo this kind of situation.

And one thing popped out in my mind. It may sound crazy but it is the only think I can think of to save my bestfriend, to save my Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim. I think that we should..."

 

------------------------------

 

Can you guess what is Yoomi's plan to save Taehyung? KEKEKE! Thank you guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Take care always! 

 

Love lots!