You What?!

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

"Are you sure about that Yoomi?" Mr. Kim asked me, half concerned for me and half happy for his son.

"If Mrs. Kim wouldn't mind that." I replied at Mr. Kim while fidgeting my fingers.

"She wouldn't mind if I further explain to her. But what about Taehyung? I should probably tell him." He asked me.
-----

Taehyung's POV

I stayed in the living room for almost twenty minutes, waiting for Yoomi and my father to come back.

"You know what, I do really thought that Yoomi and you will end up together." Daehyun hyung suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

"Shut up hyung!" I retorted back at him.

"Yoomi's so smart Taehyung, and kind. She wants to help everybody's in need especially when it comes to her loved ones." He said.

"So what's your point?" I asked half-irritated.

"My point is... you should be better use that big brain of yours, genius" Daehyun hyung got up from the couch and leave me in the room.

So what's that supposed to mean?

I think and think and think a lot when an idea comes up in my mind..

No that won't do..

Yoomi's now talking with my father--a serious talk I guess.

No, Yoomi, just please don't.

My mind is still searching for some clarifications and answers. It can't be...
----

Yoomi's POV

"No Mr. Kim. I will." I said and got myself into the living room again.

I grabbed Taehyung by his hand and dragged him outside theie house. I dragged him further in the park so that we could talk.

"Taehyung, I wanted to be your girlfriend." I said to him and I know that he's very shocked about what I said.

"You what?" Is just the thing that Taehyung said to me.
-----------------------

 

 

THIS IS SO MUCH 3 I THINK IT'S BEING CRAPPY ALREADY! Sorry guys, I think I'm messing up, I already come up with all the things that will happen in the future! :( Please don't hate me for crappy updates :( Thank you for reading!