Mom

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

TAEHYUNG'S POV


When we got home, I cannot spot Yoomi. I got up in my room with Jimin. I feel thirsty so I go to the kitchen finding Yoomi there--spacing out.

The atmosphere is really awkward, she suddenly flinch when she saw I am coming.

"We really did good today Tae." She broke the awkward atmosphere. She really forgot what happened.

"Thank you Yoomi and I am sorry." With that, she leave me in the kitchen.


---

Yoomi's POV

Days and weeks had passed. Me and Taehyung forget what happened the night at the hotel. We move on and make ourselves happy again. But there is something really strange.

We are in school and Yuuna and I are fixing our school yearbook. "I couldn't believe that we are graduating from highschool this fast!" Yuuna remarked.

It is indeed, it's been like months when we are still first year and now we are here. One and half month to go and we are going to graduate.

"I already applied for the international scholarship Yuuna" I just blurted out at my bestfriend out of nowhere.

"You really wanted it eh?" She asked me. And suddenly, before I got her answer, I saw Taehyung approaching us.

"Yoomi; the guidance counselor wanted you in the room immediately." He said to me.

I am so clueless why did the counselor wanted me. Yuuna got up and headed to her next class.

"Tae, you don't have class, do you?" I asked him while we are walking to the room.

"I don't. Why? You wanted me to wait for you?" He asked me and I just nooded. I can feel that something is wrong, maybe he can feel it too.

When we are there, Taehyung gestured me to enter the room. He seat in the bench outside and smiled at me.

I entered the room, revealing the guidance counselor with a woman seating beside her, with my sister.

Jinhae has lowered her head, I cannot name the woman because she's facing her back at me.

When they noticed that I am already there, the woman faced me.

I am so shocked.

Why is she doing here...

What she wanted to...

After seeing the woman, I got lost and ran away.

Taehyung looks so surprised when I dashed away.

He looked at me at his surprised, the woman followed me oustide but I insisted to run.

---
Taehyung's POV

Within one minute, I saw Yoomi running away from the room. I am surprised so I am not be able to catch her, I looked at the room why she ran while crying.

A woman, wearing a green shirt called her "Yoomi-ah, wait."

And my reflexes let me to see the woman calling her.

I am so dumbfounded. My heart crashed.

My brain is full of question.

She approached me.

"Taehyung?" She asked me...

"Mrs. Jang?" Is all that I said.