Take You on a Date

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

After years of being friends, after years of spending highschool and just looking at her afar, after one year of being confused what feeling she causing me, now I already know.

---
Yoomi's POV

I already know the truth beyond why Mom left us. I felt guilty for being mad at her.
But what important is, she's here now.

Mom will be back the day after tomorrow to arranged her papers for her to move here.

I am so happy now. I really am.

Later that night, I studied for the exam tomorrow.

This will be the last exam, I bet Taehyung is studying too.

I wanted to review with him so I go to his room, I knocked and he opened, from what I saw, papers and books are scattered in his room.

"Would you mind if I help you with that?" I said while pointing to his stuff.

He let me enter and we review together.

Hours and hours had passes and I could sense that my review is already well.

Taehyung just finished up, he looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling at me you idiot?" I asked him.

"You know Yoomi, you're so pretty." His statement make me blush.

I got up from the feeling and slapped him.

"Ouch! That's true!" He replied.

"What are your plans after graduating?" I asked him.

He paused for a while "Mom told me I should go to Sungkyungkwan. But I don't want to." He said to me, pouting.

"Stop pouting! Where do you want to go instead?" I asked him, he approached me closer and whispered at my ear.

"I want to be with you Yoomi ah." I know that I extremely blushed at his statement.

It took me several seconds to notice that he's smirking at me.

I got up from my seat and leave him.

My heart is pounding. Taehyung is stupid. So much. I fixed myself and sleep.

Why is my heart pounding?

Taehyung likes someone else already.

Aisshh. That boy.

I clenched to my chest.

What are you trying to do with me Kim Taehyung.

My heart is pounding for some unknown reason, and it scares me a lot.

What is this?

-----

It is a bright sunday morning. My mom already went back to France two days ago. We are okay now, Jinhae always talks to her everyday and so am I.

The Kims are doing good, Daehyun oppa are expecting to be married soon with her long time girlfriend.

Me and Taehyung are also good in school, we ended the exam week in good terms and waiting for the results of our grades.

I am thinking about something when I heard that my phone beeped.

From: Taetae Kim

Heeey! Get up already and eat your breakfast! :) I'll be waiting at the park, see you! Please be safe Yoomi-ah! :))

I am so confused why on Earth did Taehyung just texted me? To my senses, I got up and took a shower, and immediately go to the park without eating or drinking anything.

I am about to search for him when I heard kids screaming and laughing.

"Yah! Yaah! One by one! Just one by one!" Taehyung shouted happily. He's carrying kids, and playin with them.

Taehyung can be the most perfect father in the future, I guess. He's so gentle and soft when it comes to kids.

I went up to him and he saw me. He waved at me and the kids turned their heads at me, frowning a bit.

I lowered down and greeted the kids. They smiled at me and I play with them.

Taehyung and I play with them when suddenly, a boy went up to me and asking if I could carry him.

"Noona, are you appa's wife? Should I call you mommy?" He asked me while playing my hair.

I frowned a bit and understand what he mean.

"Ah! You call Taehyung appa?" I asked him and he just nooded. I nooded in response too.

I felt strange. I wanted to say yes, but I am not able to. I want to say that I am his girlfriend, but we are fake.

"No, I am not his girlfriend." I answered the boy.

Suddenly, he remarked "then can I be your boyfriend?" He asked me happily.

Before I could answer yes, Taehyung approached us

"then you gonna hurt Taehyung appa's feeling then" Taehyung blurted out and pouted at the kid.

He frowned and answer his hyung. "But appa-hyung, noona said you're not his boyfriend." The kid argued.

Taehyung approached the boy and whispered at him, I cannot hear a thing.

After that, the boy just nooded and request for me to let him go.

He kissed me and bid goodbye.

Taehyung and I both waved to the children.

"Ahh! I miss being kid!" Taehyung groaned.

"You're still a kid Kim Taehyung!" I joked at him and pouted at me.

"By the way Tae, why did you asked me to go here?" I frowned at him.

"I want to take you on a date." He seriously replied to me.

I could feel that all my blood went up to my cheeks. Taehyung seemed to notice the sudden change in my appearance and just smiled sheepishly.

-------------

 

 

HAVE FUN READING GUYS! Don't forget to watch Spring Day! <3 Please do comment!