Truth

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Jimin's POV

After the incident in the cafè, I took Yuuna in a cab and will send her home. I'm really boiling at this point because of her silent treatment, she knows me so well that I hate it when she's like that. I want this misunderstanding to end, I am really pissed and I cannot control my raging emotions.

"Sir, we need to get off to that park. Thank you." I instructed the cab driver and got off from his cab. I really want to sort things out with Yuuna, I really don't know if she still want us to be okay because she agreed to date someone else already.

When we reached the secluded part of the park, there is when I got loose of my chains.

"What was that Yuuna?! Are you out of your mind?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS TO GO OUT WITH SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW HUH?!" I can feel my face burning because of anger and frustration. Angry to the boys who dated them, and frustrated from the fact that Yuuna dated with other guy.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID?! WE RUN LIKE A MAD MAN IN THE STREETS OF HONGDAE JUST TO FIND WHERE YOU ARE?! DID YOU KNOW THAT, DIDN'T YOU?!" My voice trembling, reaching my pit of rage and loose it off makes me okay again. I just need to release all of these emotions I am struggling to suppressed earlier.

"You broke up with me, Jimin. So please don't act like you still have the rights with me because I am not your girlfriend anymore." Yuuna just simply replied. That sharp words, calmly withdraw from her lips stabbed me like a knife.

I cannot find the right words to say, because she's right. But all of these times, I am still hoping that everything will be fine between the two of us—and to my surprise, I am wrong.

"Don't you ever interfere with me again Park Jimin. I am doing this to move on with you; to move on with your sudden likely prank break up that turns to be true." Yuuna added and walk away from me.

I was hurt, because it's the truth.

-------------------------------------------