I'll Go With You

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

YOOMI'S POV

Aftee eight years of non-existing at Taehyung's life, many had happened. But what happened earlier seemed like nothing changed-- we are still us. But I felt that there are things that I did not know about him already.

I did not know that he already gotten into a relationship that broke him, promising to marry each other but the girl broke. I am so angry at the girl, whoever she is. I would definitely know who she is, sooner or later.

I felt a jealousy inside of me, maybe because my bestfriend did not tell me anything about his relationship... Or maybe the other thing around? I was so confused... But the confusion makes me happy...

I can feel the heaviness and tiredness of my body, and I immediately drove in the dreamland.
---


Weeks had already passed, Taehyung, Yuuna, Jimin and I had gotten really close--closer.

I am so happy that I got to know Jimin better and be able to catch up with the years I both lost my bestfriends. The awkwardness at Jimin and Yuuna got lighter before, they were also laughing with us, but not noticing and talking to each other--just civil.

While Minho is together with his other friends.

We are taking our lunch together when I saw Minho coming our way. I could sense that he is tense--clenching his hands.

Minho is mad? Why is that?

I am so confused why Minho is like that. I am ready to greet Minho when he suddenly grabbed Taehyung by his collar, Taehyung remains cool, but serious. I know Taehyung knows what is happening, as for Jimin too. Yuuna and I don't know what is happening between them.

Jimin tried to talk to Minho. "Bro, please let us talk about this." Jimin said to Daeyeol while tapping his shoulders.

"I already warned you Kim Taehyung!" Minho shouted at Taehyung not even noticing what Jimin said.

Yuuna hugged me tight and she's already in the verge of crying when I got myself up and asked what is happening.

"Guys, seriously if this is a prank I would definite-" I was stopped from talking when Minho punched Taehyung in the face.

I am shocked at what happened, Taehyung stumbled at the ground. Minho grabbed my hand and dragged me when Taehyung stand up from his feet and take me away from Minho.

Taehyung hugged me and the last time I know, I was crying over him, again. Minho is ready to punch Taehyung again when I shouted.

"Stop! What are guys doing, really? You're both smart and all! But what are you doing?!" I cried, still remains at Taehyung's tight and protective hug.

"I'm giving you the opportunity to chose between me and that prick, Jang Yoomi!" Minho shouted.

"What the hell Choi Minho! You know that you're my friend! Why do I need to choose between the two of you when-" I was cut off when Minho shouted again.

"Just choose, Yoomi! I don't want to hear any talk-s anymore!" Minho is really angry, he's not the Minho that I used to know anymore.

"Just answer him Yoomi, give him the right answer!" Jimin blurted out from the back.

I just stayed silent. I love them both... but right now... I need to choose what is right for all of us.

"I'll go with you." I answered.

-----------------------------

 

 

 

So where did you think Yoomi will go with? Kekeke, thank you for reading guys!!  I really appreciate all of your comments! I'm back as a university student again, it's stressful--yeah. All the love!

 

author-nim <3