I'll Make Sure

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Taehyung's POV

It is indeed Mrs. Jang Yoonhae, the mom of Yoomi and Jinhae.

The woman who left them for almost nine years.

"Sorry. I should catch her up." I said politely and bowed.

I searched for Yoomi everywhere.

Not to my surprise when I found her at the rooftop, crying.

"I am waiting for you." She said while crying.

I immediately approached and hug her so tight.

"Stop crying Yoomi ah?" I brushed her hair and comforting her.

She let her emotions out, she cried a lot.

I gave her pep talks; I voice out my opinion too.


"You should think about that." I said to her, not giving up our hug.

She remains her head rested on my chest.

I love how Yoomi makes me feel invincible whenever we are like this. I thought that these things only happens in drama, but no.

I really love how Yoomi trusts me everytime, like ever single thing.

I love her, because she's my bestfriend.

I love her so much that it hurts seeing her being hurt too.

I don't know if this feeling is normal for me to feel, but I know, deep down in my heart and mind that I love every single second that I spend with her.

I did not regret anything when it comes to her, not even the time when we almost kissed each other.

I love how Yoomi gives me the feeling like this. I don't know what it is, I don't know why is this, but one thing that I am sure--I don't want to lose her, not now or never.

Sudden words crept in my mouth. Unexpected words that buried inside my mind that suddenly burst up.

"I don't want to lose you Yoomi. I don't want to see you like this because it hurts me so much. I'm dying inside when you are crying or hurt. Please don't keep your problems just to yourself only, I am here always. For you. Forever." I said to her while comforting her. It just felt right--to say such things.

She broke up our hug, she intensely looked in my eyes, holding the both of my hands.

She promised that she'll never leave me.

She will stay by my side no matter what.

She promised me that we'll share whatever problem it is, then we will solve together.

We are making a pact again, like a pact that we made when we are just kids.

But I suddenly feel scared, what if she leave me again?

What if she gets mad at me again?

I will not let her to.

I will make sure that everything will be fine.
-----------------