I Already Know

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

 

Taehyung's POV

 

We go outside for a talk, Mrs. Jang started the talk.

"I am so happy for the both of you dear. I mean, it's just like years ago that I wanted for the both of you to be together." She said.


I was about to explain the truth when she said "But don't worry, I will not take them with me in France. I ask them where they prefer to live so they said they want here. Taehyung, I have so many mistakes before. But please don't take me as a bad mother, please forgive me." She said.

I could totally say that Mrs. Jang is like her daugther, they are both kind hearted person.

"I was lost for years because I am so sick Taehyung-ah. I did not say it to anyone because I was so afraid for them to be sad. I was diagnosed of leukemia two years after giving birth to Jinhae." She remarked.

I felt a pang inside me because I hated her for leaving Jinhae and Yoomi alone.

"It took me years to be healthy again. I thought I was going to die. I don't want to see my kids and husband to be sad just because I am going to die. So I made them angry at me and go to France. My parents took care of me there, luckily, I was given a chance to live again." She added.

I am listening to her, contemplating how she cares about her family too much.

"I stabilize myself there and ready to get back here when I heard about what happened to my husband. I do whatever I can to get here immediately but the doctor did not allow me and gave me one more year to get really well. I feel so ill and dead by that time. I know my two wonderful daughters needed me, I contact everyone I know here, but no good for me. But what important now is I'm here and my daughters are safe because of your family Taehyung. I am so grateful." She said.

I told her that it is none for us, we love their family so it is normal to help each other.

I am so shocked at what she said after "I know that Yoomi and you are going to be married soon. So, please take care of her Taehyung. She may seem so strong but she's very fragile. She may seem so tough but she's very soft in the inside." She pleaded.

I couldn't ask anything, I couldn't say anything.

I just felt the happiness in me because Mrs. Jang trusts me to took care of her daughther.

I promised her that I will and she made a gesture that she will go back at our house.

My mind are very confused, but my heart knows one thing. After 8 years of Yoomi's non-existence, I still did care for her by the years.


The feeling is still the same, nothing changed.

She make me feel happy, to the extent that I want to spend the rest of my time with her.

I regret that the kiss did not happened, but I will wait for her.

One thing I am so sure by now-- I don't want to lose her again.

I am so sure that I would not let anyone or anything hurt her--I will protect her no matter what.

And lastly, one thing I am sure in my heart...
------------------------------