Double Date

We Got Each Other's Back: The Bestfriend

Yoomi's POV

The next day I was in the cafeteria reading some notes when I saw Yuuna rushing towards me.

She was panting like crazy and I really find it weird that she's running like a mad dog.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her but all she can reply to my question is a bright smile.

She sat across my direction and took a deep breath.

"We're going to graduate soon! That's why I'm taking you for a treat Yoomi-ah! You're doing stressful things right now and you deserve everything fun today! Since it'll gonna be a long holidays we could go out and have fun! I'm gonna tell Mrs. Kim that you're sleeping in our house tonight if that's okay with you?" Yuuna, being the most sweet girl in this world offered me to take me on a date. She's the most caring and lovable person I know in this world, and I'm really grateful to have her.

She momentarily took a step and whispered in my ears.

"And by that, we going to have a date. We're going to a double date." She informed me and I am just shocked about what she said.

"You're 18 and you must experience to date someone already! Going out for a day with some cute boy in Hongdon Highschool will not damage you're perfect GPA, nerdo! It'll be okay!" She added. All I left with is a mouth hung and wide eyes, still completely shocked that Yuuna just set us up into a date.

"Don't worry! Those boys we'll going to date are not maniacs! They're friends of my cousin! I already met the one you're dating, so no worries! Anyway, I'm going to get back in our room to get something to read! See you in the class Yoomi, I love you."

Sometimes, Yuuna is the sweetest person in the world, but she can make you crazy by some impulsive things she's doing out of no where.

Should I tell Taehyung about that? He's going to be mad with Yuuna if he finds out. And really, she's right, it wouldn't really hurt if I go out sometimes.

The class went by so fast and I nearly forgot about the "date" Yuuna's talking about.

Yuuna has been waiting for me outside with a paper bag in her hand. She handed me a beautiful dark blue dress that I must wear for the date. It's kinda annoying that she insist I must wear a light makeup and dress up like a girl. I wouldn't really mind if that boy will saw me boyish or what. I just want to show the simplest side of me.

Abrupt to the scenario that Yuuna applying some light makeup in my face, I reached my phone texting Taehyung that he must go home first but Yuuna got my phone and informed me that she already told Taehyung that I'll be out for the three days of full holiday with Yuuna and her family.

After applying some unnecessary things in my face, we got out from the school gym and prepare to go on our "date".

But the thing we don't know...

Two pairs of eyes were looking at us, growing with full curiosity.


-----------------------------------------

Please do comment about your reactions! I would love to hear that! A second update for you guys! I love you all!