Meetings

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

  • I have no intention at all to return there!!! They're all bastards at YG. We will wait until the real Lee 사장님 (sajangnim) returns.

Park 선생님 (seonsaengnim) looked at her, scratching her head. This girl was going to give him an ulcer and white hair. Always replying to everything he said! Without any kind of respect!!

  • Aria-yah, this study cannot wait. I have to give preliminary results in 6 months. I signed the contract; just bring it back to YG. 빨리 (Ppalli. Quick)!

I groaned with displeasure when I took the contract. Return to YG? At least I will not see the polite bastard and any of Big Bang members! I will only give the contract to the secretary and that's all. With this resolution, I took the contract before heading to my car.

I think God is laughing at my efforts to live a peaceful life. I arrived at the same time as a black car. I almost turn away and got in my car when I saw G-Dragon getting out. He looked at me like I was invisible, smiled a little and I blinked. Something was wrong. His smile was not the same.

  • Kwon Ji...
  • How can we help you?

I got stopped by the security guard and could only look at his back getting lost inside YG's darkness.

  • Miss? How can we help you?
  • I...I...Hum...I rumbled, eyes still fixed on the door where GD had disappeared.
  • You have to go back, you can't...
  • They’re waiting for me. My name is Jang Aria.

The guard looked at his register and apologized before letting me in. I quickly ran after GD. He was not in the lobby. I grab someone that was passing.

  • I...I'm looking for G-Dragon. We have a meeting today.
  • Oh, take the elevator to the basement. He went to the practice room. Studio A.

I thanked him and did what he told me. When I arrived there, I paused for a moment in front of the door. What was I doing? Why do I feel the need to go see him? And…I should not get involve with him, I should really not. But my body was not listening to my brain and I found myself pushing the door gently.

I silently curse. Even the freaking practice room was dark. I let my eyes adjust to the dim light and then I saw him. GD was there alone, seating on the floor, head resting against a mirror.

  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi?

He looked at my direction and raised an eyebrow seeing me.

  • Jang Aria-ssi? How can I help you? Are you lost?

Jang Aria. He called me Jang Aria.

  • Uh...no, I didn't get lost...just...are you okay?

He looked at me, stunned

  • If I'm okay? What is it to you?

He sighed deeply and closed his eyes again. I venture a little more inside the room.

  • Kwon...Ji Yong-ssi…I…I'm sorry.

What was I apologizing for? For not be able to talk to him? For always giving him the cold shoulder? I should not get close to him; I can't get close to him…

  • Ice queen 아가씨 (Agassi), I'm fine don't worry.
  • 하지마세요...부디 (hajimaseyo... budi. Please don't).

 

Ji Yong POV

I looked at her, surprise

  • What?
  • Don't try to look okay. You're not okay she said without looking me in the eyes.

That was amazing. How could she read me like that? Did she have the same super power as Taeyang?

  • You only call me Ice queen 아가씨 (Agassi) when you're happy or in a good mood...don't try to fool me...

She came a little closer and sat next to me, still without looking at me. I closed my eyes, afraid to move and scared her away.

  • You're tired.

I opened my eyes again. It was not a question but an affirmation. I turned to argue with her but stopped. She was looking at me this time. For the first time since I met her, her eyes were not cold; they were warm, almost glistering with tears.

  • Ice queen...
  • 나도 (nado. Me too). I'm really tired...To always show people that I'm strong and that I'm fine when I just want to yell and cry.

I turned to face her completely.

  • I can land you this room anytime you want...How about we start now?
  • Hein?

She looked at me getting up. I went to the sound system and put some music. I turned the volume to the maximum. She put her hands against her ears.

  • I'm tired but I don't think going deaf is the solution.

I started to laugh, all my fatigue forgotten.

  • You can scream. No one will hear you.

I stretch my hand to help her got up. She looked at it like it was the biggest decision she was making in her life. For some unknown reason, my heart accelerated, waiting for her answer. A slow smile drew on her lips.

  • You bit your nails too...We actually have a lot in common...Ji Yong-ssi.

Ji Yong-ssi. She just called me Ji Yong-ssi. A small warm hand brought me back to reality. She had taken my hand and was smiling. A real smile, a sincere one.

  • So what should I do know? She asked
  • Follow me.

We started yelling, running in the practice room. On the corner of my eyes, I saw one of the back up dancer looking trough the glass on the door. He must think I went crazy. Aria started to laugh.

  • Ice queen, 우리 말 놓자? (Geureom, uri mal nohja? Let's lower our speech together?)

She smiled and I melt.

  • 예 (Ye. Yes)...Ji Yong-ah.
  • Ice queen, you should know something I said approaching her.

She raised questioning eyes towards me. I suddenly took her by the waist and pulled her towards me.

  • You look the most beautiful when you smile.

And I kissed her.

 

Aria POV

He was kissing me. G-Dragon was kissing me. His lips were soft against mines, like he wanted to taste them a little and giving me room to escape if I wanted to. They became a little more insistent and his hand that was on my waist, traveled to my . I opened my mouth to protest and he took advantage of it to deepen our kiss. When his tongue found mine, I could not repress a moan. I felt like I was burning from inside and against my will, my hands went behind his neck and my fingers played with his hair. He crushed me more in his embrace and I decided that even if I was to die from lack of air, I didn't want him to stop.

I haven't been kissed since…! I started to tremble as memories started to flash before my closed eyes. I pushed Ji Yong away, trying to catch my breath. He thought that I just wanted some air and pulled me back in another kiss.

This time, I push him harder and got out the circle of his arm.

  • No…we...I can't...I....

I looked at him, still breathless. I wrap myself in my arms as the usual nausea and dizziness was coming.

  • Ice queen are you okay?

He looked concerned and took a step in my direction. I took a step back.

  • 가까이하지마 (Gakkai hajima. Don't come closer).

He frowned and ignored my warning.

  • Ice queen...Aria-yah....

I turned away and got out the practice room as if I had the devil after me. I quickly went up and gave to contract to the secretary.

  • Jang Aria-ssi? Are you okay? You're sweating a lot and…Jang Aria-ssi!

I ran out of YG as fast as I could and got into my car. My hands were trembling so hard that I could not even got the key to start the engine.

The door opened on Ji Yong. He ignored the adoration cries from his fans and pulled me out the car.

  • You can't drive in that state. You'll kill yourself.
  • 저리가! (Jeoriga. Go away) I snatched at him
  • What is going on with you? You're sweating, but your trembling, you seemed cold but your body is getting really hot...Are you sick?

I pulled myself out of his grip and took a deep breath. I put my mask on and face him with my cold stare.

  • Please understand Kwon Ji Yong-ssi that I want you to get away from me. We just shared a kiss. It's no big deal. Good-bye.

I got back in my car and drove away as tears was falling down my checks. I was not normal, I could not have a normal life and putting miles between that experience and me will not change anything. I parked in a deserted parking lot and let myself go. I cried all the tears I got and some more until my respiration came back to normal and my body temperature adjust to the environment. I had almost forgot why I was supposed to be always cautious, why I had to be the ice queen Ji Yong thought I was. What a reality check!

 

Sehun POV

I knew right away that something was off with her. Smiling was not her specialty but that dark expression was not usual either. She ignored my greeting and went straight to her office without even glancing my way.

Did something happen to her? Worried, I followed her only to find that her door was locked. What the hell?

  • Aria-yah? Aria-yah? 괜찮아? 문 열어! (Gwaenchanha? Mun yeoleo! Are you okay? Open the door)! Aria-yah!

I realized that I was shouting when some of the staff started to look at me. Well, I didn't care. I start banging on the door.

  • Aria-yah! Open up or I'll break it!
  • What the are you doing?

Chanyeol grabbed me by the ear and pulled me inside a practice room.

  • Dude! What is wrong with you? Everyone is staring and what the ? You're calling Jang Aria-ssi by her first name! How rude of you!
  • 아니 (Ani. No) I think she have a problem and…
  • What is it to you? Let her handle her stuff!

I stopped and look at Chanyeol. He was right. What was going on with me? It had been only one week since I met Aria and she was all I could think about.

  • You may think that we didn’t notice but Sehun-ah…she’s becoming too important too fast. Be careful man. Said Chanyeol. She’s not only a foreigner, but she works here, she’s like 6 years older than you and…
  • 6 years? You know how old she is?
  • Yes…Everything I just told and you only caught that?

The door open and the other members came in. They all looked solemn and I know that some serious talk was coming my way. I sighed and sat down, counting minutes to go see Aria.

  • I don’t think he will listen said Chanyeol. He had fallen…hard.

D.O pat me on the shoulder with a pity look.

  • Who could have thought that our mighty 막내 (maknae) was such a fool in love?
  • You do know if words get out, she will lose her job? Said Lay
  • Or maybe even have to leave the country added Chen
  • First, tell us: when did you even fell for her? And what it is about her that you like so much? She’s a beauty I gave you that said Kai, but…
  • Eyes off her! I said, threatening.

My members started to laugh.

  • It will be difficult to keep it a secret because you follow her around like a lost puppy said D.O

I really wanted to punch them right now, but I’ll probably need their help in the future. I turn to Chanyeol.

  • How did you know her age?
  • I ask he said simply. She was born on April 13, 1988…and no it’s not fate that you were born on April 12, 1994.

Despite all my goods intentions, I could not resist and said.

  • Dumbo!
  • I’m not a Dumbo! Stop calling me that!! Aria 누나 (nuna) said that I’m intelligent.
  • Don’t ever call her like that…She will stay Jang Aria-ssi for all of you.

I started to blush when my members started to clap and to make some noises.

  • Whoop. How manly!
  • Way to go 막내 (maknae).
  • We will help you said Suho. It’s nice to see you becoming a decent human being around her.

Should I thanked him and then punched him?

  • The first and most important thing in dating said Kai, is to make her laugh. She will associate you with good memories, happy times and she’ll fall for you…trust me: I have a girlfriend.

Since he started to date Krystal out in the open, Kai considered himself a Casanova. He keep giving unwanted advice to anyone that was listening – and sometimes not listening – and will put in front the fact that he had a girlfriend like it was some kind of magic spell.  I did not believed in anything he said because it was obvious that Krystal was the one calling the shots in their relation…but I needed help to get Aria’s attention.

  • And…how should I do that? I asked