Part 2: 미친 사람들 (Michin saramdeul. Crazy people)

Wrongful Encounter

Ji Yong POV

I smiled at my friends and took another shot of alcohol. It burn...badly. What as that? Fire? Dragon’s breathe?

  • お兄ちゃん (Onii-chan. Brother)

I turned to look at the girl that was trying to get my attention. What was her name again? I did some photo shoot with her last week but I couldn't remember her name. She leaned closer, her lips almost touching mines.

  • Who are you? I asked in Japanese

She pouted, probably thinking it was adorable.

  • You forgot about me already Ji-san? 私の名前はナナです (Watashinonamaeha Nanadesu. My name is Nana) Nana Komatsu.

Ah! Yeah...I remembered her. She was a kid.

  • You seem like you have a lot on your mind she said pouring me another glass.

Without breaking eyes contact, I gulp the drink. ! It still burned! My eyes got watery and Nana raised her hand to wipe them.

  • Don't. I told her...don't touch me.
  • Ji Yong-ah! Look here!

I turned to my other friends and thanked God that we were in a private restaurant. They were getting really loud and most of them where already too drunk to stand. I felt an arm around my neck and I looked at Nana. She was almost sitting on my lap. A camera flash caught my attention.

  • 야! (Ya!) I yelled at my friend. What are you doing?
  • You two look so nice together; you should date!

Nana started to laugh, happy with the advice. I gulped down another drink. Yep, still burn. I sighed when Nana lean towards me to whisper something in my ear. My arm went behind her back because she started to slip and I slant to hear her.

  • I think I'm a too drunk to go back by myself. Can you help me go to my hotel?

I smirked, looking at her in the eyes. She was blushing all over, looking so innocent. This should have made me go crazy and I should have already answered her...What was wrong with me tonight? I took a deep breath and flashed her a seductive smile.

  • Your hotel? What about my hou....

At that moment, something caught my eyes. At the restaurant door, right in front of me, Aria was looking at me. I blinked rapidly. What the did they put on my drink to have me hallucinating?

I look up again and she was still there, but this time, a very tall blond guy was grabbing her hand and taking her some place. I suddenly rose, making Nana slip from my lap.

  • Onni-chan?

Without paying her any attention, I pushed her on the side and made my way to the door I saw Aria going trough.

 

Aria POV

I was really looking forward for that evening. Suho had somehow convinced the head manager to let us go to that Japanese restaurant. It was mostly frequented by high profile personalities and was very discreet. They reserved a private room for us and the 9 boys were really happy. Sehun was glued to my side like a newborn baby. He even held my hand and squeezed it. I guess he was really sad about no seeing me everyday.

I squeezed his hand back with a smile. I'll miss him too, my Sehunie 미남 (Minam), always making me laugh, taking care of me.

When we arrived at the restaurant, EXO's members went in first and Mun Jae-ssi took me to the reception to let them know we were there. We were waiting in front a private room, the door was open and it seemed like it was a lot of fun. People was talking, laughing ad drinking. I peeked inside and my smile disappeared. Ji Yong…and a girl.

The girl was on his lap and he was leaning towards her, smiling. They seemed so intimate that I felt like going inside and hit him. He looked up and saw me. His eyes widened with surprise but he left his arms around that girl.

  • Aria-ah...what are you doing?

I jumped a little and turned to Sehun. He looked worried and grabbed my hand.

  • Are you okay? You don't like the restaurant? We can go to another one and…
  • Sehunie, I'm fine. I'm just really hungry. I don't remember the last time I ate.
  • 바보야 (Baboya. Stupid). Are you trying to kill yourself? Come with me.

He dragged me to our room and I let him, my mind still full of images of Ji Yong and that girl. I should not care: he was an adult and probably knew what he was doing...and I bet that he does that all of the time. Nothing was wrong with that, he was young, single, handsome and…

  • Are you sure you're okay?

I inhaled deeply. I don't care about Ji Yong and I should focus on that giant kid that was getting more worried at each second.

  • Sehunie, you have my number. If you ever need me, you can call and I'll fly to you.

He found his smile back and I felt relieved. I loved his smile and didn't want to be the reason he lose it.

  • 나도 (nado. Me too). I'll fly to you anywhere, anytime. Just said the word.
  • Oh Sehunie, 너무 귀여워! (neomu gwiyowo. Too cute) I said pinching his cheek slightly.

Mun Jae looked at us severely and I let my hand fall. I always forget that those kids were idols and that I had to keep some distance between us. How could I? They were so nice and caring and with Oh Sehun around, keeping some distance was impossible. He got tangled with me at any chance he got, always calling me Aria-ah. I had scolded him, telling him that he would get in trouble with his company if he kept on doing that. The arrogant kid had told me that Trouble was his middle name...

  • 누나, 먹어라 (nuna, meokgora. Nuna, eat) said Xiumin, putting some meat on my plate.

The door opened suddenly, making us jump. Mun Jae got up to face the intruder and his eyes widen at seeing a drunk – very drunk – G- Dragon in front of him.

All of EXO's member got up and made a bow.

  • 선배님 (Seonbaenim. Senior) said Suho, is everything all right?

Ji Yong didn't answer and his eyes looked around until they found me. I got up too, surprise. What was he doing here?

Ji Yong eyes caught fire when Sehun protectively stood in front of me.

  • Ice queen, 얘기하자 (yaegi haja. Let's talk).

Everyone turned to look at me and I bush. Did he just call me Ice queen in front of everyone? I nodded and tried to leave but Sehun grip hardened on my wrist.

  • Aria-ah...

I smiled at him to let him know that it was okay. He shook his head, stubborn.

  • Sehunie...I'll come back. Remember I work with Big Bang now...I'll be back, I promise.

I pulled my hand out of his grasp and followed Ji Yong out of the room.

 

Sehun POV

Three of my members and Mun Jae 형 (hyeong) had to hold me down. I was ready to crash everything and go after Aria right now. That was G-Dragon, he had call her by a stupid nickname...and he seemed pissed about Aria being with us...like I was pissed about him being with her.

Was he feeling like me around her? Impossible! She agreed to work there less than a week ago and…! I fell for her at first sight and…

I groaned and pulled my hair.

  • Sehun-ah, what's going on with you? Asked Mun Jae 형 (hyeong). What's with you and that Aria girl?
  • That Aria girl? I repeat menacing.

D.O quickly intervened.

  • Aria 누나 (nuna) is very special for Sehun-ah, 형 (hyeong)...She's like his real sister and you know how protective he can be!
  • How so? They have met less than a month ago...I don't like that and the fact hat you're keep on calling her Aria-ah...That's not good Sehun-ah. If Lee 사장님 (sajangnim) found out about that, it would be...
  • He won't. Said Suho, protecting his 동생 (dongsaeng. Little sibling). Unless you go tell him, he won't.

Mun Jae opened a large mouth looking at us like we were all crazy.

  • Are you out of your mind? He yelled. You all knew about Sehun pinning after that girl and you let him? You even...Hey! Where are you going?

I was already by the door, too far from any of them to hold me back.

  • 야! (Ya) Oh Sehun!!!

I quickly went to the reception.

  • I'm looking for G-Dragon. Where is he?

The receptionist looked at me and beamed. She must be a fan...but I had no time to waste. I looked at her without smiling and repeat.

  • Where is he?
  • This is his private room right there and....

I turned around and entered the room. Cigarette smoke took me by the throat. I scan the room. No G-Dragon, no Aria. I took someone by the arm. It was a young girl and she said something in Japanese.

  • Where is G-Dragon?

She pouted. Did she thought that she was adorable or something?

  • I don't know. He left sometime ago and have not return yet...If you find him, tell him that Nana is waiting for him.

Nana? That G-Dragon had a girl waiting for him and he still came to took my Aria away?? Maybe it was just about business...Why would he want to talk business with her at that time? What could not wait until tomorrow?

  • Oh Sehun, we are leaving and you're coming with us or I swear to God that I'm calling Lee Soo Man 사장님 (sajangnim) right now!

I look up to see all my members with their heads down behind a very furious Mun Jae 형 (hyeong). !

  • What about Aria? We can't...
  • I don't care! She'll find her way back. We need to talk.

I lowered my head, defeated. A hand pressed my shoulder. It was Baekhyun.

  • Sehun-ah, 지켜주지 못해 미안해 (jikyeojuji moshae mianhae. We're sorry we couldn't protect you).

I smiled sadly at him. Yeah, I got the feeling. I was very sorry that I was not going to be able to protect Aria from SM Entertainment’s furry.