Rumors has it: Part 2

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

I was playing the video on repetition. Emi and Ji Yong. Ji Yong and Emi. Together in L.A. For the past month. So, when TOP 오빠 (oppa) had told me that he went there to empty his mind, that what he meant? He went there for Emi?

We had become really close the past month. So close that I gave them nicknames. With Hyo Rin’s Bae, Dae, Riri and Seung Hyun 오빠 (oppa), we had dinner almost every week. Every time they got drunk, they will start talking like they knew everything about me, about Ji Yong and I.

Last night, Seung Hyun 오빠 (oppa) had asked me what was the scariest thing I had done in my life. I had told him that roller coaster was an experience that I would never forget. He had smiled a knowing smile and told me. “That’s not scary. I think accepting love is scarier. You know, falling in love is like jumping off a very tall building. Your head is telling you it’s not a good idea, but your heart tells you that you can fly” then immediately after, he had gotten back to being silly and the moment had passed. Then Yongbae, seconds before my bodyguard drove away, leaned into my window and told me: “You know…Ji Yongie is really one of a kind…just like his song. Once you’ve been hurt, you’re so scared to get attached again, you have a fear that every person is going to break your heart, but you can trust him.”

I paused the video and snorted. He was having the time of his life in L.A while I was dealing with hate's comments, dangerous gifts and eggs bath every day. I had to quit giving lectures at the University because of the threat to be in an open space with no bodyguards. I was basically always at SM but today, I had to go to the ministry to check on some files before leaving for Hong Kong. I was going to the MAMA with EXO. The PR team somehow thought that it was a good idea to expose me to some more cruel comments. The only good side of all of that was that my Sehunie’s fame had grown, all the other members were okay and EXO was even bigger than before…and also, I got Gabriel Bombardier out of my back. He had no other choice and my grandmother had told him to get lost from my life. I was free…but Emi was still there and she was trying to take the most precious thing in my life.

I stood up abruptly. No, the most precious thing in my life was my Sehunie’s love, not Ji Yong. Never Ji Yong. I sent a text to my loving boyfriend that was dying in rehearsals since last week. A few seconds later, I received his replied and started laughed: “Just in case no one has told you today: Good morning, I believe in you, you’re doing great and nice .”

  • 그렇게 좋아? (Geureohge joha? Do you like it that much?)

I turned to my door and he was there, his cell phone in his hand, sweaty, manly.

  • Sehunie!

I was happy to see him. He could always bring a smile on my face and make me laugh. I loved him for that. I hugged him tight.

  • Aria-yah, I’m sweaty, you’ll get wet!
  • I don’t care. I need to recharge before going out…but you should still take a shower after.
  • 야 (Ya)!! You love it like that!

He hugged me back, smiling. He sighed deeply, like he was relieved.

  • Are you okay? Is the rehearsal too hard? Do you want me to kick the choreographer?
  • Kai already took care of that…we got the rest of the day. Do you want me to go with you? We can go have lunch after that.
  • 해 (Hae. Do it). I’ll love that.

He pushed me back gently and kissed me on my forehead.

  • Then let me go take that shower. I’ll be quick
  • Just not too quick I teased.

He flicked my forehead and went out laughing. Yeah, Oh Sehun was really the best thing that had happened to me. I was even more at ease with him. We could kiss now. The panic was still there but with the aid for my necklace, I was able to get a little bit better and have a few heated kisses with him.

  • Don’t leave without me!

I jumped a little and almost cursed at him. He playfully pulled his tongue out at me and went away before I could say anything. I could not restrain a smile. That kid!

 

BB* XO

Ji Yong POV

I was supposed to meet with my members at our hotel in Hong Kong since 2 days ago. But I had to take care of some stuff back in the States and was only able to come back in Asia today. I came straight from the States and was not expecting this huge crowd waiting for me. As soon as I put my foot out, I got blinded by camera flashes and reporters putting their mikes in my face. My poor manager had to use all of his ressources to keep them away from me.

  • That’s what happen when you don’t want to comment on your relationship with one of the most beautiful and influencial woman on the planet! He said, mad at me.

I gave him an apologic smile. I was not dating Emi but we had gotten really close over the past month. I was not deniying the dating rumors because it was helping her. Her parents were dead set on making her marry some heir from the really prominent Rothschild family. She did not love him and found out that he was gay and was forced into this marriage to be “cured”. He asked her to not tell anyone and because they were childhood friends, she could not refuse. She had a good and soft heart and she told me everything after I accidently saw Ted Rothschild kissing another guy. Teddy was a nice guy, his boyfriend too. Emi and I decided to let rumors about us get wild to help them and our scandal gave her a break from inventing excuses for her parents.

Of course, my manager had taking it really bad when he had to found out about us in the media. The only persons to know the truth were Hyun Suk 형 (hyeong) and my members.

  • Is it true that you’re dating Emilie Vanderbilt?
  • Did she really break up her engagement with Ted Rothschild because of you?
  • Do you two planned on getting married?

I brushed all the questions and quickly went into my car. I sighed. This was going to be difficult and how the hell did they even found out about Teddy?

  • We’re going straight to the venue. You may even miss the red-carpet event.... I know that you don’t have a choreography or something but coming to the MAMA the same day is not right Ji Yong-ah!

I apologized again to my manager and closed my eyes, hoping to really miss the red carpet. I did that on purpose. Because I found that Aria was going to be there with her boyfriend and Big Bang and EXO always crossed path on the red carpet. I was not ready to see her, not after the betrayal that I felt when she decided to go all in with Oh Sehun. I was still mad at her and was doing my best to forget about her.

  • Thank God, the road is empty. We will make in on time Ji Yong-ah. Don’t worry.

I released a deep sigh again. Well, I guess I was out of luck... My phone started ringing and I frowned seeing Teddy Rothschild’s phone number.

  • Teddy?
  • Hi Ji Yong, how are you? Are you with Emilie yet?
  • Emilie?

There was a chuckle on the other side of the line.

  • Oh, so I guess it was a surprise. She took the flight after you to Hong Kong. She said she had something to say.... Are you sure you two are only doing that for Dave and I?
  • What? She’s coming here? To Hong Kong??? Teddy, let me call you back.

I hung up, thanking God for Emilie.

  • 형 (hyeong) I said to my manager, we have to go back to the airport.
  • What? But we almost there and...
  • Emilie is coming and I think she’s landing soon. I cannot let her face the reporters alone.
  • Em...Emilie? Like your girlfriend, Emilie??? Are you really dating that girl? What is going on?

I didn’t have time to answer as I received a text from Emi.

  • “I’m being followed by my parents’ P.I. We need to put up a show...Sorry”

I smiled at my phone. We knew that hers and Ted’s parents will make their move soon. Even if it looks nice to others and people was envious of us, our relation was not approved by la crème de la crème society back in New York. Old money should stay with old money...and I was not even in the business but some idol from a really far country. It was doomed from the get start.

  • “I’m in a cab going to the MAMA’s... How will I found you?”

! She was already on a cab?

  • 형 (hyeong), Emi is already on her way to the venue. Let’s go there fast and I’ll give you her phone number. Go get her for me.

My manager mumble something under his breath as I texted Emi the details. Once I arrived at the venue, I had no time to even breathe. We parked the car in an underground location and I was covered like some wanted criminal. I was dragged to our dressing room where the stylists put some clothes on me, did my makeup, whined about my hair, yelled at me for being late and then pushed me out again. My members were waiting for me in a van parked 2 blocks away and they all look releived to see me.

  • 형 (hyeong)! Said Daesung, I’m glad you could make it....
  • Yeah, people will talk about how we were the last to arrive for the red-carpet event! Said Seungri

I smiled, happy to see them, to be back in my element. Being G-Dragon was like a second skin for me and I kind a missed it while I was palying being a 재벌 (jaebeol. Conglomarate) in the States.

  • Let’s go.... We are the last ones to perform, right?
  • Yes, said Taeyang.... we will perform right after EXO.... Aria....
  • Emi is on her way too I interrumped him. Her parents’ P.I is after her. We have to put up a show today. I want our performance to be outstanding. 우리 즐겁게 놀자! (Uri jeulgeobge nolja! Let’s have fun!)

My members looked at each other before turning to me, nooding. We arrived in front of the venue and put a smile in our faces.

  • It’s show time said Top형 (hyeong). Let’s show the world that Big Bang is here!

 

=======================================================================================================================

I apologize for the long time with no posting. I went on vacations and forgot my laptop at home with all my stories. 미안해!! (Mianhae! Sorry) and thank you for waiting!! :)