니가 뭔데 (Who You?)

Wrongful Encounter

Ji Yong POV

No matter how I look at, this was not Aria. First, this person in front of me was a man, second, he was old and third he was smiling.

  • Park Seung Ho 선생님 (seonsaengnim), it's an honor to have you here said Soo Young. We have received the contract and everything look fine. We have Big Bang members here and can you please tell us how you are going to proceed?

The old professor looked at us with a smile and started to explain his research. Did Aria really decided to not work with us anymore? Because of a kiss? That girl really has a huge ego! First, she came to me with that sweet smile of hers, than she read my feelings like an open book than we kissed...It was warm, hot, hungry...It was a hell of a good kiss.

It was not to boast, but I'm more than a good kisser and she's not a kid. It was consensual, so I could not understand why she fled like I was trying to her or something. She looked like she was having a panic attack and then went back to be an Ice queen when I ask about it.

I could not retrain a puzzled snort: she did all that but decide to not work with YG?

  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, is everything all right?

I look up to see all the occupants of the room looking at me.

  • 형 (hyeong) whispered Seungri, your face look like you want to murder someone. Are you okay?

I scratched my throat and gesture them to continue. The poor professor started to talk again with caution and keep sending me sideways glances.

  • 실례 합니다만 (sillye habnidaman. Excuse me but) where is Jang Aria-ssi? I thought she was the one in charge of this project?

The old professor looked at me, surprise.

  • Uh...she's in charge of the SM's group. We divide the work because it would be too much to go through all your fan bases and of...
  • SM's group?
  • Yes, the project is between YG and SM. Jang Aria-ssi chose to work with SM…hum…Ah! EXO, she's working with EXO.

Really? She fled like that? Working with another label...It's not like I cared or anything, but I could not help felling betrayed. I suddenly rose from my chair, startling everyone.

  • This is a breach in security. She was the one that started to work with us and…I won't take part on that research if she's not doing it.
  • Me neither! Said Top.

I cast him a sideway look and bit my lips not to laugh. He was practicing on how to get back at Aria for the last time they met. There was no way that he was going to let a chance to have revenge going away.

  • But...She already started with EXO, she already has one of the...
  • Can I have her phone number? I'll let her know personally.

The old professor looked at me as if I was crazy...Maybe he was right. I had no time to get involve with Jang Aria's craziness. I was not attracted to her or anything, but life kept putting us back together and…Yeah, even in my ears it sound like a lie. I was getting really curious about that woman. Perhaps a little too curious...

 

Aria POV

  • ...And this concludes the lecture for today. Remember to send me a list of your subjects before next week.

I took my stuff and left the lecture hall. Repressing a yawing, I went to my office. This was getting out of hand. I was juggling 3 jobs at the same times. I have grown to love Park Ji Min. She had proved to me why she was one of the best in the ministry and was handling most of my cases.

I look at my phone and couldn't help a small smile. Sehunie 미남 (Minam) had sent me a picture of him titled 피는 꽃 (Pineun kkoch. Blooming flower). That kid. I reply to him asking about the flower.

A minute after, I received a call. I knew it: Oh Sehun was incapable of resisting provocation.

  • Hello? I answer grinning
  • Ice queen?

My mouth went dry as my brain died. Kwon Ji Yong.

  • Ice queen is that you?
  • 예 (Ye)...예 (Ye)…Kwon Ji Yong-ssi?
  • What's with the formality? We agreed to speak casually did you forget Aria-yah?
  • Uh...I…Uh...
  • 아무튼 (Amuteun. Anyway), did you see your professor already? He have some news for you...This is my number, call me back.

And he hung up. What? What news? What was he talking about? I would never call him back! I erased his number from my record and gathered my stuffs.

  • Aria-yah!!! What the hell did you do to Big Bang??

 

 

BB * XO

I parked in front of the YG building. Even if it was almost 10 pm, I could see some fans across the street. I rapidly made my way to the security guard. He just looked at me and let me in. Yes, I was a regular now at YG. Still haven't decided if it was a good thing.

Park 선생님 (seonsaengnim) had almost killed me earlier. He was telling me about his meeting at YG and how Big Bang was backing up from the project...because of me. I had panic. That’s what G-Dragon was talking about earlier…and reckless me had deleted his number. My only solution was to go YG to talked some senses into that stupid idol. What the hell was wrong with him? Why did he insist on interfering with my life?

My leg met some furniture that was in the lobby in a rather painful way. I bit my lips to hold in a curse.

  • Ice queen?

I turned to face G-Dragon that was coming my way with an ice coffee.

  • YG have enough money to invest in some light!! People might break a leg in the dark! I yelled at him, holding my leg.

He started to laugh, like I just told him the best joke of the decade.

  • What are you doing here? Wanted to see me?

He called the elevator and turned to look at me with that signature smile of his: half adorable and half diabolical.

  • Actually yes. I talked with Park 선생님 (seonsaengnim) and he told me that you guys are dropping from the research...Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, we really need you to...
  • Ji Yong. I'll listen to your reasons if you call me Ji Yong.

The elevator door's opened with a beep and Ji Yong got in without looking at me. I followed him.

  • 이봐요 (Ibwayo. Look here) Kwon Ji Yong-ssi...you don't want to get close to me, you don't want to know me...Trust me on this: I'm bad news for you and…
  • You have a big ego. Who told you that I wanted to get close to you?

He got out and I kept following him like a puppy. I shook my fists and took a deep breath to keep it cool.

  • This is not about my ego. Believed it or not, I'm actually saying that for your sake!

He took a sip at his ice coffee while looking at me. He shook his head and sat in front of a computer. I finally realized that I had followed him into his recording studio.

  • Thank you for thinking about me Ice queen, but you know my terms. If you don't like them, the door is behind you.

He turned to face his computer, completely ignoring me.

 

Ji Yong POV

She looked at me, stunned. Than I saw her looking at the door. ! She was not going to leave right? Was I too harsh with her? I quickly turned away and played the one composing music when she looked at me.

  • Ji...Ji Yong-ah.... she whispered.

She scratched and said louder.

  • Ji Yong-ah, please reconsider taking part on the project, we really need you.

I tried to hide the joy I felt when I heard her say my name.

  • I already told your professor. I'll only work with you. Come back and I'll do the same.

She opened a large mouth before closing it. She inhaled deeply.

  • I can't! I already went trough half of an EXO fan cafe! I can't just leave like that and…
  • 배고파. 나와 함께 먹어라 (Baegopa. Nawa hamkke meokeora. I'm hungry. Eat with me)
  • 싫습니다! (Silhseubnida!) She said before looking down.

I started to laugh out loud. God!! That girl, even when she was being rude, was rejecting me and being really narcissistic, could always made me laugh and feel refresh.

  • I was expecting that answer.

I took out my cell phone and send a text.

  • So, what are you still doing here? Go back to your EXO kids!
  • I can't…Kwon Ji Yong-ssi...I mean...can I just call you Ji Yong-ssi? I don't feel comfortable calling you Ji Yong-ah, like we're friends or something...
  • I can be your friend.... 싫습니다! (Silhseubnida!) I said with her, dying of laughter.

She crossed her arms and pouted. Jesus, she was too adorable. The door opened on Top 형 (hyeong). Aria opened big eyes before turning to me, betray in her eyes. I shrugged.

  • Jang Aria-ssi! I was not trying to do anything last time and you were being really rude to me! I just wanted to know more about your project and…
  • 우리 같이 먹자.... 그리고 마지막으로 미안해요 (Uri gachi meokja...Geurigo majimakeuro mianhaeyo. Let's eat together.... And I'm sorry for last time) she interrupted him.

I saw Top 형 (hyeong) getting really frustrated. This was not going the way he wanted. She didn't even flinch!!

  • You're so not my type! He yelled at her.

To my surprise, she smiled: a rare one, a sincere one.

  • You're not mine either...but you'll make the best 친오빠 (chin oppa. blood brother) ever.

Top 형 (hyeong) turned to look at me, stunned. His face was asking me what the hell was wrong with that girl? Like I know! Her phone started to ring and she excuse herself to answer.

  • Ji Yong-ah.... 하지마 (hajima. Don't). Said Top 형 (hyeong)
  • Don't what? I asked with questioning eyes.
  • Ji Yongie, I know you better than you know yourself. So, what you're thinking of doing, please don't. 그 여자 돌아이네 (Gu yeoja dolaine. That girl is crazy)...even more than me.

He said the last part with a smile. Yeah, Top 형 (hyeong) liked her.