죽어도 못 보내 (Jugeodo mot bonae. Can't let you go even if I die)

Wrongful Encounter

Ji Yong POV

I opened my front door and raised a questioning eyebrow in front of Aria. 5 minutes ago, the gate's security had called and wanted to know if I had forgot to add my appointment's name on the visitors sheet because some really fuming and beautiful looking 외국인 (oegukin) woman was asking to see me.

I had given them permission to let her in and was still wondering why she was here. I just left her having a romantic diner with her boyfriend, why was she looking for me now?

  • You won't let me in? She asked, crossing her arms.

And she was back to Ice queen . I was not going to deal with that. Hell, I didn't have to deal with that!

  • Why are you here? I asked back, blocking the way with my body.
  • Let me in.

She pushed me and got in my apartment without looking back. What had got into her? She was never that straightforward!

  • Did you eat something wrong? I asked, following her to the living room. You do know that I'm not Oh Sehun, right?
  • There's no way I'll ever confuse you with Sehunie she replied, still looking pissed.

I inhaled deeply to calm down.

  • I don't think it's a good idea for you to be alone in another man's house at 11 pm. You have a boyfriend. You should go.
  • I'm not leaving...not before you tell me that...you...Ji Yong-ah, you're only seeing Emilie for business right? There is nothing between the two of you right?
  • What?

I could not help feeling angry...and hurt. I had confessed to her, telling her that I loved her and she thought that in a span of 6 months I've could have forgotten about her? Did she think so little of my love? Or...maybe she had forgotten about me...In that case why was she here, almost like she was jealous?

  • 잘해 (Neo na jalhae. Mind your own business). Do I go around asking you about your relationship with your boyfriend?
  • Re…rela...relationship?

She suddenly looked really tired and sat down like a potato bag on my couch.

  • So...she whispered, that amazing night she was talking about…Ji Yong-ah.... 안돼 (andwae). Emilie...she's...
  • I know she's your friend and that she hurt you...But she's sorry about it. Did you really come all the way here to ask if I was sleeping with her?

She looked up and a sad smile was on her face.

  • You're right, she hurt me...but I don't think she's sorry.
  • She is. The poor girl is trying to find a way to get that Gabriel your back.

Aria suddenly started to laugh, a hysterical one.

  • Really? Is that what she said to you?

She stood up and the glint in her eyes changed. I gulped down nervously and took a step back.

  • You're the one that can take Gabriel out off my mind.

! Blood was rushing everywhere except to my brain. I was unable to answer her. When she stopped in front in me, she her lips while looking at mines and I lost it.

 

Aria POV

I leaned forward and kissed Ji Yong. It was not a sweet kiss; it was brutal, demanding, and angry. I poured every emotion that was going trough me: anger, frustration and mostly desperation. I couldn't lose him to Emilie...I didn't want to lose him...

Was I always that selfish? I had a loving boyfriend and was not going to start anything with Ji Yong but at the same time, I couldn't help thinking that he was mine...

I broke our kiss and chuckled a little. That was ridiculous: G-Dragon was mine??

  • Ice queen...what are you doing? He asked, breathing hard...why are you doing this?
  • You said you loved me and you're already seeing another girl?
  • You said that you didn't love me and you have a boyfriend he retorted.
  • It's not the same thing! It's...

I passed a frustrated hand in my hair and kissed him again. It was better when we were not talking. He pushed me a little and walked away.

  • You're jealous. What you're feeling right now is jealousy...and that means that you have feelings for me.

I scoffed.

  • 질투? 아니. 니가 걱정돼 (Jiltu? Ani. Niga geokjeongdwae. Jealousy? No. I'm worried about you). You don't want to start anything with Emi. Trust me on that.

Ji Yong turned to me, angry.

  • Worried? Well thank you for your concern Jang Aria-ssi, but I'll be okay. I'm a grown up and can take care of myself.

I went to him and kissed him again. I knew very well that he was weak against me, weak...because he loved me. He suddenly pressed me into him and deepened the kiss. His hands found their way beneath my shirt.

  • How I have wanted your touch. How I had craved for it and here we are.... how I had wished that you would come back to me...
  • I have not come back to you Ji Yong-ah...I...You know that I don't believed in love. Love does nothing but make you weak! It turns you into an object of pity and derision, a mewling pathetic creature no more fit to live than a worm squirming on the pavement after a hard summer rain!
  • So what are you doing here? What are you doing with Oh Sehun?

He was puzzled and I sighed. How do I explain to him and made him understand? With Sehun it felt like family...well like I supposed it should be with family: taking care of each other, be there for each other, laughing. It was the closest thing that I ever knew as love, the warmest thing in my life...

  • With Sehun...maybe it's not love but...it's close to it...
  • Close to it?

He started to laugh, bending in two like it was the fumiest thing ever.

  • In love there is no close to it. You either feel it or you don't...But I guess you feel something for Oh Sehun and nothing for me.

He inhaled deeply, and then looked straight at me.

  • I'm scared of losing you, but then again, you're not even mine...Do you get are frustrated I am? I have tired...I'm trying but... You’ve become so damaged that when someone tries to give you happiness, to give you what you deserve, you have no ing idea how to respond but I got it now; let's just stay out of each other lives.
  • What? …What are you talking about? Ji...
  • Ice queen, I’ve wanted something I thought you had already given, but now I know that it’s impossible. Let’s just stop. Let’s stop this because I cannot take it. Please go.

He turned around and went to his front door. He opened it and without looking at me, he motioned me to leave.

  • Ji Yong-ah...
  • Don't. Just leave. 그것을 듣고 싶지 않아 (Geugeoseun deugo sipji anha. I don't wanna hear it).

I walked to him in a dazed. Was he really pushing me out of his life like that? I blinked rapidly when he closed the door in my face. I guess that was it for Big Bang G-Dragon and I.

 

Sehun POV

I started at Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) and noticed how his dark glasses were covering his eyes. He had found out about Aria and I was sure he was the one who told the Rockefeller about her. Before I could even say anything, he gave me a Kraft envelope.

  • 받아 (Bada. Take it)! …Do you know where your girlfriend is right now?

I opened the envelope and my heart broke. Galeria Forest. So I was right. She did went to G-Dragon...but why? I calmly looked up at Lee Soo Man and for the first time, I could sense that he was calculating everything and that his kind smile was in fact very scary.

  • Dispatch gave me those pictures. They are thinking of releasing them tomorrow...There's nothing between them but, who care's? It a juicy gossip...I can stop them but I have to give them something in exchange.

I kept my mouth shut. I was not going to take the bait. Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) smile got bigger.

  • Sehun-ah, what do you think about going public with Jang Aria?

I opened wide eyes. What?? I could do that? Of course I wanted to...but then everyone would know about her past.

  • I don't think it's a good idea. EXO's fame could get hit in the process and even if I'm the 막내 (maknae), I have to think about the 형들 (hyeongdeul). Thank you for the offer but we are okay the way things are and Aria is...
  • Her family back in New York is okay with it to. The only thing they asked is that she started using her name again...You have to call her Elisabeth.

I stood up, angry.

  • No. I'll only called her Aria. Aria is the person that I know and the person that I love.
  • G-Dragon knows about her too...The Rockefeller can actually force her to go to YG if...

I gulped. Go to YG? Her family had a lot of power and money and if Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) was in their corner, thing was not looking good for us. Maybe I should let him do what he wanted and do damages control after.

  • 좋아, 해보자 (Joha, haeboja. Okay, let's do it). Let's go public.

 

=============================================

Sorry or the delay. Things got really crazy with school!!

 Thank you for waiting ;)