Sorry, I’m a Bad Boy

Wrongful Encounter

Oh my God!! Guys I'm so sorry for not updating this story! I have finshed it and will post the remaining chapters! :)

 

Ji Yong POV

I was still replying that moment in my head. Her smile, her warmth and her words were like burn into my brain.  Against better judgment, I was feeling happy, giddy. My heart felt like beating again. I knew that I had a stupid grin on my face, but I could not help it: she said she missed me. Did she really? Should I trust her on that? Should I allow myself to fall again, to get hurt again?

  • Wow, all of those awards you got tonight must have made you really happy. You’ve been smiling no stop and I’m pretty sure you have not heard anything I said right?

I threw an apological smile at Emi. Is true that I had no idea about what she was talking about. After I left Aria on that terrace, she had pulled me inside that private room and started talking.

  • Yes, I’m really happy about the wins tonight and what are you talking about? Of course I’m listening to you ...  How about a drink? Let me go get you one... just wait here.

I practically ran out of the room, aware of Emi gaze on my back. She must think that I went crazy; I should not do that to Emi… maybe I should tell her about Aria’s weird behavior. Aria. I felt my mouth curling up: she had missed me.

Who knew walking over to the bar and coming back would be such a long trip! I kept meeting drunk people who were dead set on congratulate me or making me dance, not even listening to me. Thank God for Seungri who came to my rescue and allowed me to get away. I sighed of relief when I saw that I didn’t spill the drink I had my hand. No matter how much I like Emi, I was not going to brave that crowd to get her another one.

I was about to open the door to the private room when I felt somebody grab my wrist. . The drink that I tried so hard to protect was on the floor. I turned to the person, annoyed. My brain froze. It was her again.

  • We really need to talk Ji Yong-ah. Before you walk away again, you need to know that I’ve miss you every single day and that I was so…
  • 제발 그만해 (jebal geumane. Please stop).  I don't have time for this now and I actually don’t want to listen to you. Not now, not ever!

I look at her straight in the eyes, hammering every word.

  • You chose him. You made your choice; you chose him over me... Even when I was begging, crying, you left….

I stopped when I saw tears in her eyes. Sh*t! It was still the same. I just wanted to hug her and make sure no one hurt her, make sure that she does not shed a single tear ever again in her life. I passed a hand through my hair, frustrated.

  • You loved Oh Sehun. Go to him and stop bothering me
  • Ji Yong-ah…. You’re not listening to me, it’s not fair.

 Fair? Did she just say fair? I could feel my blood boiling.

  • You have not right to say that. You can’t talk about fairness. I told you that I loved you and you walked all over my heart and now, you decided to…. I don’t even know what you are doing and you’re telling me that I’m unfair??? Really?? Listen to me Ice queen 아가씨 (Agassi) you need to stop your crazy talk and move on!

 I placed the now empty glass on the table and look at her again.

  • You made your choice, now let me make mine. That’s the only way to be fair in this situation.

 I left her there and went back to the crowd. I was filled with anger and rage and kept on pushing people away. I need to be alone, I needed to think.... But I was still seeing Aria’s face, tears going down her cheek and every step I took towards that door was heavier than the last one as I wanted nothing more than to run to her and never let go.... but I couldn't.

 

Aria POV

He was right. What was I thinking? I made my choice when I left his house seven months ago. No matter what excuses I told myself, it was just that: excuses. I had no right to bother Ji Yong when he was happy… but with Emi….

  • I never knew you got that in you… but you really surprised me there Elisabeth.

I turned and tensed at seeing Emi leaning on the door’s entrance. She had that cunning smile on her face and I knew that her next words will hurt me.

  • You looked so pathetic, crying after a guy who clearly had move on…. Pathetic and desperate. As a friend, let me help you. Can you see that?

She showed me her hand where a jade and silver ring was on her index.

  • You should know that ring she said smiling… Ji have the exact one.

I blinked multiple times, trying to control myself. Couple rings. They got couple rings.

  • So what? I said bravely, I have a couple necklace with him. And mine actually mean something and he….
  • Oh Elisabeth dearly, no. It’s not a couple ring said Emi with a soft voice, like she was really feeling sad for me. I’m so sorry but here, read that and you will understand.

She gave me her cell phone and I took a look at the news spread and my world collapse. I raised terrified eyes at her.

  • Ma… Ma…결혼 (gyeolhon? Marriage?) Ji Yong and you… what?
  • This is the news that will be out in 2 weeks. Because you’re my best friend, you are the first to know…. You’re not going to congratulate me? We talk about our weddings a lot back in New York!! Oh!! Will you be my bridesmaid?

She then put a hand on and took her cell phone back.

  • I’m so sorry… I forget. It must be hell for you…. What was I thinking? You cannot come to the wedding; you have feelings for my fiancé.

She threw a pity look at my shaken form.

  • But I will still send you an invitation… for old days sake. I have to go now. Hang in there Elisabeth. You will find true love eventually. Bye!

And she left. I stood there, feeling everything spinning around me. What? Marriage? Ji Yong was going to marry Emi? Emi was going to marry Ji Yong? No matter how much I turned it in my head, it didn’t make any sense to me.

  • You should breathe now before you pass out.

I look up, startled. Sehun was there, all serious, not even smiling, hiding in the shadows.

  • 숨을 (Sumeul swo. Breathe) Aria.

I finally let go of the air I did not even know I was holding and the world stopped spinning.

  • Sehun-ah….
  • Did you do everything you need to?

I bit my lips until I draw blood to hold the sobs that where coming up. I nodded at him.

  • (eung. Hum) I hummed, unable to speak.
  • Then let leave this party. Let’s leave this country he said grabbing my hand and dragging me after him.