삐딱하게 (Ppittak hage. Crooked)

Wrongful Encounter

Sehun POV

I looked at Aria, stunned. She wanted to go to an after party? But not any after party, Big Bang after party?? I opened my mouth but only one word came out.

  • ? (Wae? Why?).

She shifted uncomfortably under my gaze and my heart started to beat erratically. Was it what I was afraid off? Did that dreadful time came around? Did she found out already?

  • I… Sehun-ah…사실 (sasil. To tell you the truth)…. I…
  • 좋아. 가자 (Joha. Gaja. Fine. Let’s go) I interrupted her, not wanting to hear what she wanted to say. I’ll go gather the others.

I walked at out the room before I could collapse in front of her. I quickly went in the bathroom and locked myself in. 7 months. I only got a measly 7 months with her before she actually realized the truth… I retained a murky chuckle. Exactly like Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) had told me that night. I passed some water on my face and took a deep breath. I could do it, I could make her fall in love with me, I could make her want to stay with me again, I could make her forget him, I could…. Tears started to roll down my face and I angrily wiped them. I took out my phone and press the speed dial number 0.

  • 선생님 (seonsaengnim)…. 저에요 (Jeo eyo. It’s me). I need your help…. 도와주세요 (Dowajuseyo. Please help me)…

 

Ji Yong POV

She actually came. She indeed came. I looked at her getting in the private ball room before her boyfriend, mouth slightly agape. When did she even become so bold? Did dating Oh Sehun give her that much confidence? I looked at her scan the room and fidget around until her eyes found me. Her face light up like she was really happy to see me. She discreetly motioned me to follow her and I rose and eyebrow. 내가 왜? (Naega wae? Why should?) I thought; taking swig of my whiskey. It’s not like we have anything to say to each other.

And yet, I found myself going to the terrace she had disappeared to.

  • Ji Yong-ah… over here.

Ji Yong-ah? She was calling me Ji Yong-ah? I went to her and narrowed my eyes at her.

  • Okay, who are you and what did you do with Aria? 

She smiled and my heart suddenly began to beat again, to hurt again. I took a sip of my whiskey to calm down.

  • What is it that you want Aria? I have guests to entertain.
  • I’m a guest too. Entertain me.
  • That’s it. I’m calling the police. You have kidnap Ice queen and want a ransom right?

She started to laugh and my insides churned. 정신차려 (Jeongsincharyeo. Wake up) I told myself. She’s probably here because she wanted to say something, she’s probably here because of her pride, and she’s probably here… why was she here? I opened my mouth to ask her that when her next words caught me off-guard.

  • 보고 싶었어 (bogo sipeosseo. I missed you)…. She whispered her head down.

She took a deep breath and then rose her head and look at me straight in the eyes, giving me a little heart attack in the process.

  • I missed you Ji Yong-ah.
  • Wha… Wha… What are you saying? Why…

Before I could form any coherent thoughts, I felt her arms getting around my waist and then we were hugging. What was happening? My heart was beating too fast; my head was spinning, almost like I was drunk. Maybe I was and all of that was a hallucination….

  • Ji? Where are you?

Emi’s voice came crushing my wishful thinking down and I tried to break up the hug. To my surprise, she hold even harder on me.

  • Aria, I said getting mad. What are you doing?
  • 딱 한 분만 (ttak han bunman. Just one minute) she whispered. One minute.

I pushed her away, frowning.

  • Are you okay? I asked, getting worried.

Because the only reason Jang Aria, Ice queen bi**h, will be all warm and lovely, was if she found out she was terminally ill or something.

  • I’m fine. I just really missed you.
  • Can you please stop saying that? What got into you? Is this some kind a prank of something? Well news flash: I moved on Aria, you can’t hurt me anymore.