나쁜 놈들 (Nappeun nomdeul. Bastards)

Wrongful Encounter

Thank you so much for your comments and for your interest in the fic!! I'll update everytime I can! :)

===========================================================================================================================

Sehun POV

I sat next to G-Dragon 선배님 (Seonbaenim) not knowing what to say. Why was he here? Why did he try to protect Aria? Why did he almost punch that blond girl? And why was he so concerned about my girlfriend?

I gave him a side way glance and noticed how he was biting his nails. His hair that was so perfectly styled at the beginning of the evening was now an orange mess, his bow tie was nowhere to be found and he had the first three buttons of his shirt open. I was going to say something when his necklace caught my eyes. 이상해 (Isanghae. Strange), it was the same necklace that Aria was always clutching when she was sad or panicking…

  • 똑같아 (Ddokkgata. It’s the same) I whispered.

G-Dragon turned his head towards me, puzzled.

  • What?
  • You have the same necklace…Aria-ah have the exact same one.

He opened large eyes and touched his Indian necklace. We just looked at each other for a few minute, the hospital’s noise slowly disappearing.

Aria had fainted when that strange looking guy had called her Elisabeth. I was going to catch her but G-Dragon had beaten me to it. He had given such scary look to the blond lady that she had taken some steps back.

We had called 119 and strangely, the one that got in the ambulance with my girlfriend was G-Dragon. My manager had drove me to the private clinic where they had taken her and he was still there, looking has worried as I was…

  • It’s a popular item, everyone have that necklace…I’ll just found out if she’s okay then I’ll leave. He said, staring at the door where the doctors had disappeared with Aria a while ago.
  • 선배님 (Seonbaenim)…why are you really here? You know a lot about my girlfriend right? But how? She barely knows you!

He looked at me again, face twisting when he heard the word “girlfriend”.

  • Who were those persons? And why do they keep calling Aria-ah Elisabeth? Why did she looked so scared of them and…
  • You should ask her yourself he said getting up…After all, you’re her boyfriend. I’m leaving, I’ll ask her professor about her heath.

He took a couple of steps then turned back to me.

  • And Sehun-ah…please take care of her…don’t ever let those people get close to her…Ever.

He left me there in the cold waiting room, frustrated. What he hell was going on and why did I felt that G-Dragon knew more than me about it?

 

Aria POV

I opened my eyes and did not recognize where I was. I sat immediately and a diffuse pain in my left hand alarmed me. I looked at it and was surprised to find an IV drip attached to me...and my right was imprisoned in Sehun's. He was sleeping, head on my bed. I slowly passed a hand in his blond hair, my heart feeling so much at peace watching him.

  • Aria-ah...

He woke up and gave me a sleepy smile before opening wide eyes.

  • Aria-ah, are you feeling okay? Do you need some water? I'll go call the doctors now and…
  • Sehun-ah I said squeezing his hand, I'm fine...I'm sure it was just exhaustion...I'm fine.

He sat back down and I saw him biting his lips.

  • Aria-ah...I...you don't trust me right?
  • What? What are you...
  • I don't want to force you to tell me your life story or anything...but you know every single thing about me. I feel happy telling you stuff, even my most embarrassing moments...I know that sometimes you look at me and you see a kid...but I'm not. Do you think that becoming an idol was easy? I had to deal with some pretty bad stuff and…
  • My real name is Elisabeth Walton Rockefeller I said, tears pilling up in my eyes.

That shut him good. He just looked at me blankly and I bit my lips. Did I just lose him? Should I tell him everything? How could I live if his eyes changed after hearing my story? What if he started to treat me differently? I could not bear that! I really like having Sehun in my life and… Was that love? Was I in love with him? I was nearly panicking just at the thought that Sehun could decide not to bear with me and…

  • I'm sure that you decided to be Aria for a good reason...You don't have to force yourself to tell me. I can wait until you're ready.
  • No…Sehun-ah...I want to tell you...but…you'll end up throwing me out of your life and I won't…

A sudden hug interrupted me.

  • Do you know how hard I worked to get you in my life? Even if you tell me that you're a wanted murderer, I won't throw you out of it. Never. I love you Aria-ah.

I hugged him back, crying.

  • I'm sorry I haven't tell you anything...I'm sorry and…I love you too Sehun-ah...Thank you for catching me and bringing me to the hospital.

I saw him opened him mouth then closing it. A small smile appeared on his face.

  • It's normal...you're my girlfriend. I'll always protect you.

I clutched his hand and took a deep breath. I was going to tell him everything.

 

Ji Yong POV

I looked at my phone and sighed. Since I had almost punched Emilie and left the banquet with a lady – an unconscious one – in my arms, I was waiting for Yang Hyun Suk's call. By his tone, I knew that I was going to have a - serious and maybe nasty - talk with Yang 사장님 (sajangnim) and not with Hyun Suk 형 (hyeong).

I looked up at my apartment tower and sighed again. ! I was so not in the mood to be yelled at. I just wanted to drive back and to go see Aria. I just wanted to see her open her eyes and… A knock on my window made me jumped.

  • 뭐해 (Mwohae. What are you doing)? You know that I'm waiting for you right?

! Hyun Suk 형 (hyeong) had come to wait for me in the parking lot. I was so screwed.

  • We are going to my apartment. The others are there too.

I looked at him, puzzled. The others? Why would he call the other members just to scold me? It was not such a big deal after all. No pictures were taken and we went to a private clinic, just 10 miles away from the Blue House.

  • But...
  • Don't push it Ji Yong. Just don't!

I closed my mouth and followed my boss to the elevator. That was the downside of living in the same gated community, the same freaking apartment tower than your boss. I had no way of running away. I sighed when he opened his door and directly went to the leaving room.

  • 형 (hyeong)! Daesung said, hugging me.
  • What? What's going on? Are you okay?
  • 미안해, 형 (mianhae, hyeong) he continued, still hugging me, almost crying.

I looked up at Taeyang and notice that he was avoiding my eyes. I gently pushed Daesung away.

  • Who died?
  • Let's all sit first said Hyun Suk 형 (hyeong).

We all sat down and Seungri scoffed.

  • I can't believed that you haven't tell us...Well, not all of us but Daesung 형 (hyeong) and I!! Why?
  • What are you guys talking about? I said, getting mad.
  • You're in love with Aria 누나 (nuna)! He said, accusing.

I smiled at him, feeling a little sorry that I had left them out of my life.

  • Actually, we're here to talk about that said Hyun Suk 형 (hyeong).

He gave me a Kraft envelope and crossed his arms, face close. I opened it and my world collapsed. My eyes was scanning everything, fast. There were photos, a lot of them: of Aria and Sehun laughing together, dining together, goofing together, hugging and even kissing....

She had kissed him! Was she really cured as she claimed and…

  • Lee Soo Man came to me with those and asked me to talk to you about hovering around them. Said Hyun Suk 형 (hyeong). He said that he's going to allow them to go public.
  • What!! Said Top 형 (hyeong). 말도 안돼! (Maldo andwae. No way)!

We all turned to look at Hyun Suk 형 (hyeong). That was impossible! There was no way that Lee Soo Man would let that happen!

  • I don't think those kids know about that. Those pictures were taken without their knowledge. Ji Yong, I can clearly see that Jang Aria is dating EXO Oh Sehun...so explain to me why you were the one that stood up against the UNESCO envoys for her sake?

UNESCO envoys? Emilie and that bastard Gabriel were UNESCO envoys?

  • We can only help if we know what's going on and… I'm thinking like you. There have to be something really special about Jang Aria that would greatly benefit Lee Soo Man. Because, he wouldn't let a 외국인 (oegugin. Foreigner) date an EXO member, even more publicly. That would cost him too much...Do you know anything about that?

I looked at the room's occupants. Those persons were my family and I trusted them.

  • I think I know why...You see, Aria-ah...she's not really Jang Aria.

Confusion spread in the room. I chuckled a bit.

  • Her real name is not Jang Aria. It's Elisabeth Walton Rockefeller.

 

Sehun POV

I look at Aria sleeping and a smile formed in my face. I hugged her more tightly and the bed cracked. I had shout at the nurse when she had told me that I could not spent the night in the same bed as my girlfriend… Aria had to intervene and assure her that she would made me leave before that...but the poor girl had fallen asleep for crying to much.

I felt an unfamiliar rage rise in me. That freaking Gabriel bastard!!! I was going to kill him! How dare he do that to my Aria?

  • Sehun-ah...to tight mumbled Aria in her sleep.

I release some of my hold on her, taking a deep breath to calm myself. I noticed how her hand was clutched on her necklace...”someone that I cared deeply about gave me that for protection. So that I can feel safe even without them in my life” That what she had told me. At first, I thought that Emilie, that crazy blond girl, was the one that had given it to her. But to think about it: that necklace was not available 2 years ago and she haven't see her friend before tonight...G-Dragon had the same and he seemed to know about Aria's background...I looked at her sleeping face...She had told me that Lee Soo Man had found that about who she was and had offered to protect her...when did they had that conversation? Was that why she was always uncomfortable in his presence?

Deep down, I knew that there was more to that story...and I was too afraid to ask about it.