Sorry, I’m a Bad Boy Part 2

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

  • 누나 (nuna), I’m sorry, but I think you need to go there. He’s not eating, he’s not sleeping. He has not come out of his house in like days….

Chanyeol lowered his voice and whispered.

  • I think he have not taken a shower in days too. We are getting worried. Did something happen in Hong Kong?

I tried to smile to the giant kid to calm him down. Since we came back from the MAMA, Sehun has not talk to me. Even on the plane taking us back, he had closed his eyes and slept all the 4 hours. When we landed, he continued to sleep in the car SM had sent to take us and only said: “see you later” when the driver dropped me at my apartment. Since then, nothing. He never answered my calls and my messages were still on the unread status.

  • Nothing…. What is going on Chanyeol-ah?
  • That’s the issue, we don’t know. Since last week, he told us he had the flu and was going to rest. We thought it will be a couple days but he went MIA on us and he’s not picking any of our calls. He even ignored Tae Min (hyeong) and missed rehearsal. Sehun never missed rehearsal… but…

Chanyeol looked around before leaning closer to me.

  • The weirdest part is that Lee Soo Man 선생님(seonsaengnim) is the one telling us to let him be…. Have he not call you?

I felt a pang on my heart. Truthfully, even if I was sad by Sehun’s behavior, I was busier searching every morning for Ji Yong and Emi’s weeding announcement. I did not even realize that almost 2 weeks had gone by without any contact between us.

  • I’ll go to his house now I said to Chanyeol. Maybe he will let me in.
  • 파이팅 누나 ( Paiting nuna. Fighting sister)! And thank you.

 

Sehun POV

That flu was going to be the end of me. I was already having a fever, a headache and was shivering under ton of blankets and now I was having auditory hallucination. I was hearing Aria’s voice outside my door. There was no way that she will come to my house, she doesn’t love me and doesn’t even care about me anymore. The only thing she can think about is G-Dragon.

  • Sehun-ah!! 문을 열어봐 (mun yeoleobwa. Open the door). I know you’re inside.
  • Aria??

I went to my door and opened it a little to pick outside. Was I really losing it?

  • You took your sweet time! She said, pushing me and getting inside my apartment.

I closed the door and turned to her, ready to ask her the reason of her presence. I opened my mouth but the only thing that got out was a lot of coughing and maybe some snort. Way to go Sehun!! I told myself while trying to get control of my lungs.

  •   안되겠어 (Andwoegesseo. That will not do) she said.

She came to me and dragged me back to my bedroom.

  • I’m going to make you a bath and while you’re taking it, I’ll change your sheets… Stop it Sehun-ah. We can talk about everything after you get better she interrupted me.

I wanted to retort but was cut off by another burst of coughing. Damn that flu.

Thirty minutes later, I was dozing off in some cleans sheets and even if I try to deny it, I was also feeling a little better. I could not help a little smile when I heard Aria humming in my kitchen. This was everything I ever dream off: Aria, me, being happy together.

  • Sehun-ah? ? (Ja? Are you sleeping?).

I did not answer her and closed my eyes. I felt her getting inside my room and coming closer. I felt the mattress shifting under her weight. A fresh little hand was on my forehead and I heard her sighed.

  •  다행이다 (Dahaengida. Thank God). Your fever is going down she whispered… Sehun-ah… 아프지 말고 (Apeuji malgo. Don’t be sick)… You… you… I know that you might hate me now and think that I’m an awful person… I know; I am.

She took a deep breath and tucked the covers around me.

  • You are one of the most important person in my life Oh Sehun. Thanks to you, I learned what having friends mean, I learned what it felt to have someone there for you, to lean on someone… you showed me what family felt like… It might be selfish… but I really don’t want to lose you. I still want to talk to you, to see you smile.

She got up and I heard her sniffled. Was she crying? I fought the urge to open my eyes and kept playing the one sleeping.

  • I might I’ve been confused about everything, I might been the worst 나쁜 (nappeun nyeon. ) ever, but the only thing I’m sure about is that I was sincere every time I said that I loved you… It might sound funny but 정말로 사랑해 (Nan neol jeongmalro saranghae. I really love you).

Then I felt a butterfly kiss on cheek and she left to answer her phone that we could hear ringing in the dining room. I immediately opened my eyes, trying to not cry. Aria. My Aria. I took a deep breath to regulate my jumping heart and sent a text message. I was beating my nails, waiting for the answer. When it came, my heart sank, my word collapsed.

  • 너무 늦었 . 미안해. (Neomu neujeosseo. Mianhae. It’s too late. Sorry)”

I threw up the covers and got up, feeling sicker than ever. I tried to put some clothes on but failed to attach the buttons of my shirt because of my trembling hands. I felt on the ground, head on my arms and started to cry. Aria. My God! What have I done to her?