Third Encounter

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

I took a deep breath and raised a puzzled face towards Kwon Ji Yong. Why did he wanted to know where was I going?

  • 왜요? (Waeyo? Why?)

Ji Yong face lost his smile for a moment as Lee Soo Young opened big eyes. He said something, but I couldn't hear anything. My heart was beating so fast that I was afraid he was going to ear it. My mind was blank. Only one thought was going trough it: G-Dragon is holding my wrist. G-Dragon is holding my wrist.

  • What do you mean why? 모두 네 잘못이야 (Modu ne jalmosi ya. It's your entire fault).

So he was still speaking 반말 (banmal. Casual) to me. My wrist still in his grip, I rose from all my height - plus the aid I got from my heels- only to reach his chin.

  • My fault? What is my fault?
  • Big Bang members don't want the study on their fans said the polite bastard. They think that will scare them away and they’re saying that they love all their fans.

I freed my arm with a jolt and faced Kwon Ji Yong. 너 자신을 잡아라 (Neo jasineul jabara. Get a grip on yourself) I scolded myself. My job was on the line here. No more fangirling. I decided to look at him straight on the eyes to make my points. . My mind stopped working. He was really handsome. Even this close his skin was so nice, he had some hair growing on his chin but that only made him look more human in my eyes. Yet his face was a little tired, dark circles were forming under his eyes. His blond hair - that was looking so ugly the other night – was gorgeous now. Everything he did was fashionable. My eyes slipped on his mouth. He had them full, not as thin as his compatriots. I kept going down on his chest and my heart started to do some back flips. I bit my lip thinking of how he looked with that towel, half … WTF? What was going on with me? Was I getting sick? Or was I under some kind of spell?

  • Jang Aria-ssi?

The polite bastard's voice brought me back to reality. I raised my eyes hurriedly to meet Kwon Ji Yong cold stare. I started to blush. I was pretty sure that he had followed my course of thought. I cleared my throat and turned to Lee Soo Young.

  • It is a study that will be done discreetly and anonymously. If this will bring one thing, it is a change in Big Bang life. It would also help you guys to understand your fans better…I don’t think YG would have allowed us to do that research if it was going to be against your well-being.
  • 좋아 (Joha. Good) said TOP, scaring the living out of me.

Did I just convince him?

  • You should explain this project to us since we are the ones that’s going to experience it…and it’s also our fans…Dinner tonight at…
  • 싫습니다! (Silhseubnida! I don’t want to).

I felt my face burn with embarrassment when I saw Top, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri shocked faces. G-Dragon, on the other side, was dying of laughter.

I quickly turned towards the polite bastard and made a small bow.

  • Hum…

I couldn’t face the others men in the room.

  • I…I…죄송 해요… 죄송합니다 (Choisong haeyo…Choisong habnida. I’m sorry).

I quickly ran out of the room. I did not even wait for the elevator and took the stairs. I realized that I was holding my breath when I reached the street. Even the insults I got from the fans did not bother me. I leaned a moment against the wall to allow my heart to resume his normal rhythm. Big Bang and I 않맞아 (anh matja. Not a good match)! I could not make that research with them. I would have to change with Park 선생님. I’ll go to SM instead.

For some unknown reason, that saddened me. I was not going to see G-Dragon anymore. Silent tears ran down my cheeks.

 

Ji Yong POV

Jang Aria. That was her name. I thought that Ice queen was a better fit with her.

  • Could you please stop smiling? It’s not that funny!

I turn to see Top 형 (hyeong. Big brother) sulking in a corner. I could not refrain another smile. That Jang Aria girl and her “I don’t want to”. I was quite happy to see that I was not the only one that she didn’t like. Maybe she just didn’t like celebrity at all.

I lean in my chair, grinning like a mad man. She was going to come back again. From what Soon Yong told us, she would have to come back to YG soon and for a while. I was going to change her mind about celebrity.

  • Ji Yong-ah, don’t do that man.

I ignored Taeyang and his capacity to read my mind. It have been a while since I felt this excited about something. If I know one thing about me, it’s that I love challenges…and Jang Aria was definitely a challenge.