Heart breaker

Wrongful Encounter

Aria POV

I knew what I was doing was bad, but I needed to feel Ji Yong. Knowing that I was going to see him tonight was the only thought that kept me going trough that day. We just arrived at his apartment after almost breaking his back on YG's couch.

I didn't even let him take out his shoes and was already kissing him, hard. My hand found his way under his shirt and I pulled on it.

  • Aria-ah, what's going on? He asked pushing me away a little to look at my eyes.

I could not hold in a single tear.

  • What? He panicked, Why are you crying, what....
  • 보고 싶었어 (bogosipeosseo. I've missed you)...so badly…can you please ...Ji Yong-ah, 안아 줘 (ana jweo. Hug me).

He didn't even ask again and wrapped me in his arms. I felt so warm, so safe that I started to cry. He didn't say anything and just rubbed my back, waiting for me to get it all out.

After a while, he picked me up bridal style and we got into the bedroom. He lay me down on his bed and got in next to me, still holding me against him. He put a butterfly kiss on my forehead and continued to hug me without a word.

  • I forgot my phone here this morning I said, my voice muffled by his chest.
  • That's why you haven't reply to my text...I had a really long day...I had a photo shoot with that Japanese girl and…

I looked up, feeling annoyed.

  • It was not anything half or where you had to touch her right?

He chucked a bit, hugging me more tightly.

  • How could I touch another woman when I was dying to see you again? ...I got you something...Can you reach my pocket?

I nodded and let my hand slide down his torso. I put it in his pocket and took out a medium size box.

  • What is that?

He freed me enough so I could open it. I was a necklace. Very simple, a brown band and some feathers as pendants...I saw that before.

  • It's an Indian pendant he whispered. It brings luck and protection...I want you to feel safe even when I'm not with you.

I smiled at him, still looking at the beautiful necklace. The pendants were amazing: 2 silver and one gold...then it him me.

  • You have one like that!
  • Yes...I need protection too.

I got out his arms and sat on the bed.

  • Ji Yong-ah...it's not...this is...We agreed this morning and…
  • What are you talking about? Don't see too much into it. Just because I have a matching one does not make it a couple item!
  • I know...we're not a couple and…actually...I...

I passed a hand in my hair, frustrated.

  • I have some news...and…I know that I wanted us to be friends with benefits but...I can't...

I missed to glowing smile that appeared on Ji Yong's face.

  • 나도 (Nado. Me too). I don't want to be friends with benefits...I want more than that. I want to make you laugh, to protect you, to take care of you, to sleep with you...
  • What...What...no…what are you saying? I asked, eyes big and ready to flee his apartment.

Please don't say it please don't say it I repeat like a mantra in my head. Ji Yong took the necklace from me and put it on my neck.

  • What I'm saying Ice queen 아가씨 (Agassi), Jang Aria-ssi, is that I'm in love with you. I'm confessing to you right now.

 

Ji Yong POV

It was more easy than I tough. The words left my mouth like it was the right thing to do. She was so beautiful with her big eyes and the necklace hanging from her neck. I wanted to be those feathers that were now resting in the middle of her s.

  • 난 남자친구 있어! (Nan namja chingu isseo. I have a boyfriend)!

I laughed.

  • No you don't. That Gabriel bastard does not count...and it been like what? Almost 3 years since you saw him and…
  • I'm dating EXO Oh Sehun.

I looked at her, still not understanding what she was saying. Oh Sehun? Didn't she told me he was a kid and just a friend? She didn't even want to kiss him. I tried to take her hand but she hurriedly got up.

  • I...I'm no longer working at YG...I can't be apart from Sehunie so I went back to SM and even if you drop off the research, I won't change my mind!

She turned away to leave but I grabbed her.

  • Please talk so I can understand. I don't think you're even speaking Korean right now. What are you saying? You're in love with that kid?
  • He's...He's not a kid...We even got Lee Soo Man's blessing and…
  • What? Lee Soo Man? SM founder? He knows about you guys and he gave his blessing?

My heart started to beat erratically. I grab both her arms.

  • 야 (Ya), Ice queen, this is not a joking matter. That man is evil...what did he do to you?

She freed herself with a shake.

  • He didn't do anything...he really didn't do anything and Sehunie is so happy and…
  • Stop with your Sehunie! Please stop!! Do you not understand me? I'm in love with you!! You should stop talking about another guy in front of me. And please, try again about that boyfriend thing because I'm not buying it!!

She lowered her head for a moment and when she looked back at me, I had to fight the urge to shake her. Ice queen was back.

  • What is so hard to understand? Oh Sehun is young, hot, single and have a lot of money. He's part of one of the most high profile K-pop group and he loves me...
  • Me too. Everything you just say applies to me too.
  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi...please stop. I don't want to hurt you...
  • Do you want to sleep with Oh Sehun? Can you even kiss him?
  • Yes she yelled at me, yes! Because you cured me, so I can go and do whatever I want now and…

I crushed her into a violent hug and kissed her, ferociously, desperately. She tried to push me away but I wasn't going to let her go. Even when was spitting lies, her body would tell me everything I needed to know...that she loved me too.

 

Sehun POV

  • ...So...congratulations…but, that ! You haven't confessed properly to her said Baekhyun.
  • I know, but Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) told her everything and…
  • You should still confess adviced Kai, something big...that will make her forget about everything...I've never saw her looking so tired and sad like today...almost like...
  • Like she was scared added Xiumin.

My members turned to me, waiting for an explanation. Well, I didn't have one. What was the best day of my life, looked like it was Aria's worst one.

  • I think maybe the pressure...Maybe Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) told her about the hardships to date an idol...you know…she's not an idol like Krystal so, it may be harder for her. Explained Yixing.

It make sense…but why she didn't say anything and…

  • Where is she right now? Asked D.O.
  • She's home. She was not feeling good today...Let me call her and we can go back to practice I said.

I went to the back of the room and called her again. What my members didn't know was that this was the 57th times I had called her and she was not answering her phone. I bit my nail.

  • Did she answer? Asked Chanyeol.
  • Yeah...she's going to sleep now I lied, heart heavy for no reason. Let's get into this so I can go do the same.

 

Aria POV

Ji Yong had decided to drive me crazy; to make me stay with him at all costs. He pulled me to him and silenced every protest I could ever have, his mouth over mine.

I put no defense at all; after all, it had been inevitable. Since I went to YG to see him one last time, I knew that this would happen. I could have tried to fight it, stubbornly refusing to admit it, violently denying it, but it was to late. We both felt it, when my body jerked forward, wanted to become one with his. So I did the only thing that was left for me: I surrendered.

For a moment, I let go of the nauseating grasp that fear had on me. In this moment, my heart was beating like a drum at the hope that Ji Yong’s hands were giving to me. False hope, I knew it but I couldn’t care less. In this moment, only we existed…and love…no, not love. .

I regained part of my ability to speak when his lips slowly left mines.

  • I have to leave I said breathless.

I silently swirled around to disappear from his life, only to be stopped by his crushing grip on my wrist. Really! Korean guys and wrist grabbing!!

  • How could I possibly let you go after this? Don’t you know…don’t you know that you have became everything to me?

His restrain annoyed me. Why was he making things so difficult? We only slept together once. It should not matter that much to him!

I opened my mouth to tell him to let me go when a tug at my wrist and I found myself pressed to his chest in a vice-like grip.

  • I caught you…I have you now and I will keep you…Ice queen, I’m not letting you leave my side. Can you hear me?

I could felt his heart beating erratically against my ear, I could felt his warm spreading to me, and I could hear his voice trembling a little. Was he really in love with me? That fast?

  • I’ll never let you leave my side Aria-ah, never.

And then he claimed my lips again, like he had every right to do so. First, I remained stiff in constraint but as he teased me with his tongue, I could feel myself, almost reluctantly, yield into him with a moan.

  • You are intoxicating. It’s intoxicating. I want your breath, I want your touch, and I want you…
  • Please stop being so corny I begged.

I was enjoying it too much, so much that I was thinking of staying with him. He may have believed that he was in control but then I brought my hands up over to his back and his neck and I felt him unravel at my touch. I had that kind of power over Big Bang G-Dragon. I experienced so much power that I felt dizzy for a moment. His hand accidently found its way underneath my dress and we both draw our breaths as he reach the skin on the side of my abdomen. He traced over it and up my spine.

 

Ji Yong POV

Greedily wishing for more, I momentarily left her lips to taste the skin in her neck. Her tick, curly hair was in my way so I impatiently moved it to find the spot behind her ear that made her gasp out loud. I left a red mark before I abandoned it for her lips again.

I found myself silently begging for this moment to last forever. Her taste, her heat, and her response…it was slowly but surely driving me to a place of no return. A place that, given a choice, I would never wants to leave.

As I pressed her into me, leaving bruises on her skin, I cannot help to think how much she mean to me, how she was the one that I was dying to see, to hear after my day…Maybe we were destined for each other, ever since she came looking for another Ji Yong but took me home instead.

Her gasps and moans were like triggers to me. I wanted more, I wanted all of her. I was sure she was feeling the same.

  • Please…stay with me Ice queen I whispered against her lips.

I regret the words as soon as they left my mouth. I felt her stiffen in my embrace and released my arms from her. She took a deep breath and a step back. Away from me, away from my offer.

  • I…I can’t…I’m dating Oh Sehun…He’s a really nice kid and…
  • He’s a kid. You don’t love him.
  • I don’t believe in love Ji Yong-ah…we are great in bed but that’s it. You cured me from my past but that’s it. You don’t love me. You think that you do, but you don’t! You don’t even know me!
  • Stop telling me what I’m feeling! You think that this is easy for me? Or that this is something that I wanted? I didn’t want to fall in love, not at all!! But at some point, you smiled at me and Holy !! I blew it.

I reached for her once more but she shook her head, taking another step back. I cursed at myself as I watched her awkwardly correct her disheveled clothing. Another moment passed without me getting the chance to talk to her. Oh how I hated Ice queen ! A fierce wish to protect her came over me. No one, absolutely no one, was going to make that woman believed that she was worth nothing. Jang Aria was already a part of me and I was not letting her go.

  • Ice queen…
  • Please refer to me as Jang Aria-ssi from now on Kwon Ji Yong-ssi…
  • How can I? Don’t you see that you’re hurting me? I’ m so…
  • You didn’t mean to fall in love with me, but you did. I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I did. See, we both broke the rules. Let’s leave it like that. 잘 살길바래 (Jal salgilbarae. I hope you live well).

I let my hand fall to my side. Do I even mean a little to her? Really? Was I so blinded by my own feelings that I transferred them onto her? Her silence made me uneasy and all my convictions seemed so frail. I was about to give up when she casted me a final glance. I could see it in her face, in her eyes: she desperately needed me. And I fiercely vowed to myself. I will not allow anyone to hurt her; I was going to fight SM Entertainment to have her back if needed. I will fight with all my convictions, with everything I had.

I was not going to waste my words and asked her stay. She wouldn’t either way. I will show her the strength of my beliefs and when she’s safe again – only in my arms – I will tell her again. That she was worthy of everything and more.

 

Aria POV

It’s have been almost 6 months now since the last time I saw Ji Yong. Park 선생님 (seonsaengnim) was worried about me but he never aked anything. He still could not understand why Lee Soo Man, SM founder himself asked him to take care of YG and sent me back to SM.

Talking about Lee Soo Man, I could not helped but to squeezed Sehun’s hand a little more harder when I saw him coming our way.

  • So, our love birds, where are you going today?

Sehun made a bow, smiling. He was so grateful to that man that it made me hate him more. How dare he deceived that amazing child?

  • I’m taking Aria-ah to lunch…don’t worry; we are taking the proper precautions. No one will saw us…

Lee Soo Man smiled again and I felt his eyes on my person.

  • Jang Aria-ssi, you are really an angel. Not only taking care of the sasaeng but also making this baby grow into a man…You’re amazing…So much that I want to invite both of you at the Gala that the Blue house is having this week-end. You’ll come with me. Have a nice lunch kids.

He turned to leave and could swear I saw him smirked.

  • Blue house? Isn’t that the presidential palace or something? I asked
  • Yes, said Sehun putting a hat on my head and some sunglasses on me. Every year, there’s that big fancy gala that the Blue house organize and the three big Entertainment houses are always invited…But, Lee 선생님 (seonsaengnim) always take the 선배님 (Seonbaenim) like Leeteuk from Super Junior, Boa 누나 (nuna)…But this time around, it’s us!! That’s mean a lot to us.
  • I can’t go…I have to catch up at my other job this weekend.
  • Oh…Okay…No problem.

He forced a smile and my heart shrieked. Oh Sehun was the perfect boyfriend. For the last 6 months, he had been my beacon of light, always taking care of me. He even kissed me once…and I found that I was not cured as I thought. I had a panic attack and my Sehunie stood behind the bathroom door I locked myself in, not letting anyone enter.

When I got out, holding my pendant like my life dependent on it, he didn’t even asked anything, he just wipe the sweat on my forehead, kiss it a little and hug me.

  • But, if you let me go home early today, I’ll be free this weekend.

Sehun started to laugh, drawing attention to us. Everywhere we go, he always drew attention. He was so tall and handsome, always caring. The female staff at SM didn’t know what to do: praised me for having such an amazing boyfriend and get into EXO good side or hated me for stealing such a fine man and let out the Monster hiding in my boyfriend and his friends.

  • Will I have a complete makeover like in the dramas? I asked.
  • Why? You don’t need one he said laughing.

Later that night, I received a Valentino dress that was not in store yet. It was from Lee Soo Man, thanking me again for taking care of EXO 막내 (maknae). I was torn between ripping the dress and keeping it…it was so beautiful. Saturday night arrived a little to fast for my liking. I had always hated high society gala, it reminds me off my time in New York as a Rockefeller…

  • Are you ready?
  • Are we getting in together? I asked surprise. They are a tone of reporters here.

Sehun smiled cutely at me.

  • It’s okay…you’re not only getting in with me but with everyone.

I got out the van and the flashes blinded me for a moment. I felt Sehun hand on mine and that calmed me a bit.

  • I don’t know how you guys can get used to that I said to the boys when we finally got inside the banquet hall. Are you sure none of you are having eyes’ issues?

We started to laugh and I almost fell on the ground when some orange hair caught my eyes. Ji Yong…he was talking to a blond woman. I could only see her back. Ji Yong saw me and raised his champagne glass in my direction. All 9 members of EXO got in front of me.

  • What are you doing? I asked them.
  • You can’t smile to the other side said Kai, that’s betrayal!

I smiled a little, those words reminding me of Top 오빠 (oppa). I wonder if he was here too tonight. I will be really glad to see him and…

  • Emi?

I pushed away Sehun’s hand and made my way to Ji Yong and his blond friend. I had to be mistaken, there was no way that my best friend would have come to Korea without telling me about it and…

  • Emi?

The lady turned to me and my mouth went dry. Emilie Vanderbilt was standing in front of me, smiling, almost too beautiful in her Chanel dress.

  • OH!!  Elisabeth! What are you doing here?

I opened large eyes. Why was she calling me Elisabeth in front of everyone? I saw Ji Yong frowned and moved away from her. Sehun, that had followed me with s, smiled a little.

  • I’m sorry, but you got the wrong person. She’s not Elisabeth, she’s…
  • Jang Aria…I know, I invented that name.

Sehun looked at me as I just stood there, my mind blank, dying. What was going on? I felt my heart beating in my mouth, like it wanted out off my body.

  • Ice queen…

Ji Yong grabbed me away, throwing a deadly look to Sehun who bit his lips, not understanding the situation but knowing in his gut that he had to protect me from that blond lady.

  • So, you’re into kids now Elisabeth?
  • Ji… Ji…Ji Yong-ah…I whispered…I….

He grabbed my sweaty hand and shielded me with his body.

  • You’ve got the wrong person Emilie…She’s not…
  • You know her too, Ji Yong? Interesting.

She raised her champagne glass to her lips, smiling. What was going on? That was Emi, my best friend Emi that had helped me escape hell. Why was she acting like my enemy suddenly? Was that a hidden camera prank?

  • Elisabeth?

That voice! I stiffened in Ji Yong embrace, digging my nails on his wrist, drawing blood. No…Impossible. That was not happening…

  • Elisabeth is that you?

I slowly turned to the voice and my world suddenly collapsed. Sehun rushed to my side to hold into me and without his support and also Ji Yong’s hand holding mine firmly, I would have run away screaming like I had the devil after me. Instead, I pass out like a lady whispering.

  • Gabriel…