이 사랑 때매 (I sarang ttaemae. Because of this love)

Wrongful Encounter

Ji Yong POV

Taeyang look at me, shaking his head.

  • You can’t say that I didn’t warn you…so what are you going to do now?
  • She doesn’t want a relationship. I understand why but…
  • How could you understand why?

I bit my nail. I haven’t told Taeyang everything about last night. Aria trusted me… and saying out loud that she was from New York royalty made it too real. I didn’t like the fact that she was Elisabeth Walton Rockefeller. I preferred Jang Aria, my Ice queen.

  • Well, we have so many things to do and she have like 3 jobs...we don't have time for relationship now and…
  • Why are you lying to yourself? You fell in love with that girl! I saw it coming; Top 형 (hyeong) saw it coming...Turn around!

I presented Taeyang my back where 10 little scars in a crescent shape were burning. My best friend applied some ointment on me and I smiled as those scars remind me of last night. Aria did that.

  • You're crazy said Taeyang...Why don't you confess to her? Maybe she's feeling the same way and…
  • We made a pinky promise this morning...to not fall in love and I prefer to have her by my side like that than not having her at all.

My manager entered the room and I made a silence sign to Taeyang. Apart from my members, I was not ready to tell anyone that I had fall madly in love with a girl...again, a 외국인 (oegukin. Foreigner)…again. But this time, it was different, I could not tell how, but I just felt it. My Ice queen was different.

  • Ji Yong-ah, put your shirt on and let's go. We have a tough schedule today. But now, smile a little; you're going to see your littler admirer.

My mind still filed with image of Aria, my smile got bigger and my manager nodded, happily. I missed Taeyang smirk when I left the recording studio.

  • Ji Yong-ah, you were right, you're in deep .

 

Aria POV

I swallowed nervously as I pulled a little on the hem of my grey dress. I shifted uncomfortably under the warm gaze of Lee Soo Man, SM Entertainment founder.

When I arrived at SM this morning, I didn't even had the time to go say hello to the boys that I was pulled to an elevator by Yoo Tae Min, the head manager.

  • He's waiting for you.

He ignored all my questions about who was “he” and gave me a stern look. Why was he looking at me like I was guilty of some heinous crime? Because I had forget my phone at Ji Yong's, I could not even text Sehunie to let him know that I was at the company. My heart started to race a little when I saw him press the 12th floor. I've never been on the 12th floor before. Even when I was visiting, no one took me there. It was only for high executives. What was going on?

Tae Min-ssi opened a door for me and told me to seat before leaving. A few seconds after, the same door opened and I knew that I was in some kind of trouble.

  • Please have a seat miss Rockefeller...or do you prefer Jang?

Blood retreated from my face and my fake smile disappeared as I looked at Lee Soo Man.

  • What...Who...
  • I'm sorry if I took you by surprise, but I noticed some flaws in the background check that the University provided us. I did a new one with a private detective and the results just got in. You're Elisabeth Rockefeller. Why are you hiding your identity in Korea and getting close to my boys?

I felt on the chair, breathing erratically. I was going to have a panic attack, I knew it; my hand was sweaty, my heart was beating too fast and there was that noise: half a squeal, half a scream, inside my ear. I could not hear anything this terrifying man was saying. How could he have found out about me so easily? And why was he doing a background check on me?

  • I...I no longer work with SM. I managed to say.
  • And that's a shame. I was looking forward to work with you...At SM, I would be more than able to help you continue being Jang Aria if that what you want, but outside...

He sighed, like he was really feeling sorry for me when we both knew that he was threatening me.

  • What do you want for me?
  • Nothing at all miss Rockefeller, nothing...I just wanted to say hello to you, to tell you that your research is really a good thing and will ameliorated my boys' life...and also the fact that our Sehun loved you so much that he even dared to lie to me was unexpected...but I can see why.

He sat behind his desk and pressed a button on his phone. I was doing my best to control my gag reflex and my vision become blurry. ! I was going to pass out.

  • Miss Rockefeller, you can be at ease. Your secret is safe with me.

The last thing I heard before passing out was Sehun's voice finally calling me 누나 (nuna).

 

Sehun POV

I got into the room in time to catch her from falling to the ground. I could not resist glaring at Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim).

  • She's fine said the man, smiling softly at me. I think the shock made her faint, but she will be all right.
  • Shock? What shock? What did you do to her?

I bit my lips seeing his smile. ! I was not supposed to care.

  • I told her that she can keep seeing you...In fact, I'm all for the idea. You've become more mature because of this love.

I blinked rapidly wondering if something was wrong with my ear.

  • Come again? I asked, forgetting all respect.

Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) smile grew bigger.

  • Sehun-ah, did you really think that you could fool me with your pathetic excuse? Especially when you were glaring at me? I called Jang Aria-ssi this morning to found out about her feelings for you and I gave her my blessings. I called you in to let the both of you know about it, but...she fainted...

I smiled, my heart beating fast.

  • She...You...the same feelings?
  • Yes my child, the same. You should take her to the nursing room now.
  • Oh...예. 고맙습니다 선생님 (Ye. Gomabseubnida seonsaengnim. Yes. Thank you seonsaengnim).

I took Aria, felling a stupid grin spreading across my face. As I reach the door, Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) called out to me.

  • Ah, Sehun-ah, she also agreed to stay at SM…I guess she doesn't want to be apart from you.

I smiled widely at him. Yes, that man right now was the best person in the world for me. I quickly went to the elevator, ignoring Tae Min 형 (hyeong) shocked expression. Lee Soo Man 사장님 (sajangnim) was okay with my relationship; I will not have to hide my feelings anymore and could make Aria laugh, as I wanted.

  • Sehunie?

I look down and saw Aria opening her eyes. I adjusted my hold on her. Why was she so thin? I was going to take her to the best restaurants to help her put some weight.

  • Sehunie...is that really you? Where is Lee Soo Man?
  • 괜찮아 (Gwaenchanha. It's okay) Aria-ah, everything will be okay from now on. I'll take care of you.

Tears flowed down her cheeks as she closed her eyes, her head buried on my chest. I almost missed her whisper.

  • 아니 (Ani. No)...you can't…no one can.
  • What are you talking about Aria-ah? Are you already scared of the consequences? Don't worry, Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) told me everything. And with him in our corner, no one can hurt us, no matter how powerful they are.

She opened her eyes again and looked at me. A small smile appeared on her face.

  • Thank you...Sehun-ah...

We went to the nursing room and I did my best to ignore the looks and the murmurs that accompanied us there. Aria had her face buried in my chest and was clenching my shirt. I saw Chen running towards me, worry written on his face and also amazement.

  • Dude!! What the ? Is she okay? Why are you…
  • I’ll tell you guys later I have to take...
  • You can't tell them!

I looked down and frowned. Why was she behaving like that? Why was she so scared? I guess being a foreigner, being 6 years older and dating an EXO member was a lot to take in, but those were my brothers and…

  • It's okay Aria-ah...they already knew that I was in love with you. Telling them that Lee Soo Man 선생님 (seonsaengnim) agreed to us dating is nothing!
  • What??

Chen's exclamation covered Aria's one.

  • 선생님 (seonsaengnim) told you that you two could date? So that's mean...

He looked at Aria and then at me, beaming.

  • 제수님! (Jesunim! Sister in law) he said bowing.

I chuckled a moment before leaving Chen in the middle of the lobby. Aria was playing with the hem of my shirt and asked me.

  • Sehun-ah, what do you mean by Lee Soo Man agreed to us dating?
  • Did you faint before hearing that part? I asked depositing her gently on the nursery bed.
  • I...I guess...what did he said to you?
  • That we can date in the open, like Kai and Krystal and…how could you tell someone else about your feelings for me? And before telling me?

She looked up, startled.

  • Feelings? Ah...yes, we're dating...but Sehun-ah; you have...feelings for me? Like actual feelings?
  • Of course! Why? Do you doubt my love? We just...
  • I thought you liked me like a sister or something and…
  • That's why I never called you 누나 (nuna). I didn't want to have that kind of misunderstanding between us. I like you like a woman and I'm so happy that you like me too...By the way, I'm sorry about last night. I called you like a thousand times and you didn't answer...and why didn't you tell me that Lee Soo Man wanted to talk to you today?

She opened big eyes and whispered.

  • I...last night...I forgot my phone...I'm sorry Sehun-ah…I think I'm still feeling the shock...I'll sleep a little.
  • Of course I said getting up. Sleep all you want. I'm glad that you're back working with us and that you left YG.
  • I left YG? So that how it is...I left him she whispered, crying.
  • Aria-yah....
  • I'm okay Sehunie...I'm just still shocked.

She lay down and covered herself, going into fetal position. I left the room, feeling a little strange. Was everything okay with my girlfriend?

 

Ji Yong POV

She was my little admirer? I turned to my manager who wiggled his eyebrows at me like he just did a good deed. ! I was in no mood for her stupid whining and her Japanese fake cuteness. I took a deep breath and with every restrain I had, I slowly removed my arm from her grip.

  • Why are you still in Korea? I asked her.
  • Onii-chan, the photo shoot is not over, I can't go back yet...What happened to you last night? I was waiting for you.
  • Ah, yeah...sorry about that.
  • So maybe tonight...
  • Nana-chan I interrupted her, that won't ever happen. You and me, never. Not even in your dreams. So, let's all be professional, get that photo shoot done as fast as possible and go our separate way.

I went to my changing room, followed by my manager.

  • What the hell happen with you? How could you be so rude with Nana-chan? Did she...
  • 형 (hyeong) I said turning to him. Don't ever do that again. I'm... just don't. Did you have the stuff I ask you to buy?

He gave me a box that I put in my pant's pocket.

  • Why? What happen? Nana-chan is your type right?
  • No. I'm more into Ice queen this days I said walking away with a smile.

I took out my phone and sent her a text. I missed her and I wanted to see her. To see her smile, her eyes getting warm...

  • Kwon Ji Yong-ssi, are you ready?

I smiled at the lady and she blushed, not used to see me so carefree. I put my cell phone away. I was going to see her tonight anyway.

I finished the photo shoot at 11 pm. I was in a deadly mood. That Nana girl was making mistake after mistake like a rookie, just to get back at me. Everyone was getting frustrated and even the sound of her voice was making me cringe. I ask my manager to take me back to YG building. He threw me a questioning look but didn't say anything. The dark aura around me probably made his survival instinct took over.

  • Ji Yong-ah, what are you doing here? Aren't you done for the day?

I smiled at Top 형 (hyeong) who was gathering his stuff to leave.

  • Yeah, I'm done. I just came in to see...someone and…
  • Ah, Taeyang told me said the rapper, smiling...You sly one...I knew that you'll definitely fall for her and I've warned you.

I smiled, happy, all my bad mood disappearing.

  • But you just missed her. She left like 15 minutes ago. I think she was waiting for you.

Without even saying good-bye, I sprint outside, putting my mask high on my face. I checked my phone and I had no missed calls, not even a text and the one I sent her was still unread.

  • 형 (hyeong) I said to my manager, I'll take my car, I have to....

I stopped in the middle of my sentence when the back door opened and Aria's face appeared. She looked so tired.

  • Hum...Jang Aria-ssi was waiting for you and…

I pulled her out the car and got back inside YG with her. Without a word, I patiently wait for the elevator, our hands still clasped together. I got into the recording studio. We went in and I locked the door.

  • Ji Yong-ah...

I cut her off by kissing her. Hard, hungry. I've missed that, her smell, the way she trembled in my arms; how her fingers always played with my hair...I've missed her.

  • Ice queen, you're sleeping at my place tonight.

She looked at me and a sad smile appeared on her face.

  • I was going to ask you the same she said hugging me, hard. So hard that I had difficulty breathing.
  • Ice queen...Aria-yah...is everything okay?

She nodded, her face buried in my neck. I swear that I was going to ask more because it was obvious that she wasn't okay but then, I felt her tongue my neck and my brain short circuit itself.

  • Maybe we can spend half of the night here I said kissing her avidly.