내 누나 니까 (Nae nuna nikka. Because she’s my sister)

Wrongful Encounter

Ji Yong POV

I looked at Oh Sehun trying to catch his breath after coughing all of his germs in my face. I discreetly looked around for some tissue or some water but nothing.

  • Please do not die here or people will assume that we murder you. I said to him when he turned purple.
  • I’m… 감기 (gamgi. A cold)….  I…
  • You have a cold. That’s pretty obvious. Please save your breath.

I wait again for another minute, trying not to stare, waiting for him to tell me why he was here at YG when he should be at the hospital.

  • Do you want me to get you some water? I politely offered.
  • No… I’m ok now… You must be surprised to see me but… I need your help.

The desperation in voice stopped the acerb retort that was in my throat.

  • What?
  • I can’t find Aria.
  • What?

That was the only thing I could say. Why was he looking for Aria here? Did he think that I kidnap her or something?

  • Listen Oh Sehun, I…
  • She’s in love with you he interrupted me. I know it. She told me… I actually knew that since the first time I met her. She was still only talking about you even back then.

My brain was like Jell-O right now. Aria’s boyfriend was telling me that she was actually in love with me, have been in love with me the whole time and that he knew about it?? What was going on?

  • What? Was the only thing I could ask.
  • You need to help me look for her… he’s back and it’s my fault and I can’t….

I opened big eyes when I saw tears rolling down his checks. My heartbeat increased when I understood that some really bad sh*t was going on.

  • Wow, Oh Sehun. You need to get hold of yourself and tell me what’s going on.

He took a deep breath and explained.

  • I always knew that the feelings Aria have for me were not as deep as the ones she have for you. I took advantage of the fact that she was scared… scared on how deep she felt for you and date her…. Back in Hong Kong, she got an epiphany and… well you know what happen…

He looked at me straight in the eyes and said.

  • I was a jerk about it and long story short: Gabriel is back in Korea and I think he is with her now. I can’t find her and she’s not answering her phone.

I felt blood retreating from my face. Gabriel. Back in Korea and with Aria now. I closed my eyes a moment and I could see her frighten expression, her tears. I clenched my fists. No way that this bastard was going to break her again.

  • What the is wrong with you? I yelled at Sehun, grabbing him by the collar. How did that guy got involved with her again?? 말해봐! (Malhaebwa. Tell me!).
  • I… I… Lee Soo Man 선생님… (seonsaengnim)…. I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking straight and…
  • Call your 선생님 (seonsaengnim) right now and asked where that 새끼 (gae sakki. Son of a b*tch) is and he better give you an answer or your cold will be the last of your worries!

Sehun nodded and I released my hold on him. I grabbed my phone and dialed Aria’s number, biting my nails. Please answer, please answer I prayed in my head before cursing loudly when I was sent to the voice mail.  I then proceed to call Yang Hyun Suk to explain the situation to him.

  • Don’t worry Ji Yong-ah, we will find her he told me.

I turned to Sehun who was still on the phone and passed a nervous hand on my hair. Why do feel like something very bad was about to happen to Aria and that there was nothing I could do to stop it?

 

Aria POV

I looked at the address that Lee Soo Man gave me over the phone thirty minutes ago and frowned. Why did he want to meet me in a hotel?? I sighed and went into the lobby. I needed to be done with whatever that scary man wanted so I can go back to Sehun before he woke up. His cold was pretty serious and I didn’t want to leave him alone for too long but then again, I could not say no to Lee Soo Man…

  • 어떻게 도와 드릴까요? (Eotteohke dowa deurilkkayo? How can I help you?)

I forced a smile to the receptionist.

  • I have an appointment with Lee Soo Man and I think it’s on the rooftop restau….

-    Ah! Jang Aria-ssi? Please follow me. It will be in the Presidential Suite.

I stopped.

  • I beg you pardon? Presidential Suite? Why?

The young lady politely bowed to me.

  • I’m sorry. I do not have more details. I was just informed to bring you to the Presidential Suite for a meeting when you arrived.

I retained a curse and continued to formed murder plans in my mind when I got out the 32 floor. That Lee Soo Man guy was making me hate him more and more. The receptionist politely knocked twice on the door before opening it with a master key. She bowed again to me before closing the door after me.

I looked around, looking for Lee Soo Man and noticed a luggage in the vast living room. 이상하지 (Isanhaji. That was strange). Was he fleeing the country in secret? Why did he want to meet me then?

  • 몰라, 몰라 (Na molla, molla. I really don’t know) I said out loud before going to the bay window and looking at the city view I had before me.

The cleaning crew in this hotel deserved a raise. Those windows were so clean that I could see the exact moment the bedroom door opened, I could see my eyes opening in shock and I could definitely see the sardonic smile on Gabriel Bombardier face as he was slowly coming in my direction, drying his hair with a towel.

  • Hello Elisabeth. Nice to see you again.

 

Ji Yong POV

  • Ji Yong-ah… please calm down. We are going to….
  • It’s been almost an hour now!! I yelled, interrupting Top (hyeong). An hour and she is with that… that… beast. Who knows what he is doing to her??

I sighed in frustration and turned to Sehun.

  • (Ya) Oh Sehun, you still can’t reach your boss? I don’t know how you’re going to do that but you’re going to find him and make him tell you where he has Aria! 어떤 로든 (Eotteon sikeurodeun. One way or another)
  • But (hyeong)….
  • Why are you calling me (hyeong)? I am not your (hyeong)! I just need to you to find Aria as fast as possible before that 짐승 같은 사람 (jimseug gateun saram. Beast) breaks her again! 모든 너의 잘못이야! (Modeunge da neoi jalmotiya. It all your fault!)

I was being unfair, I knew it. Sehun was as concern as I was and the only reason I knew about what was going on, was because he cared to tell me.

But I was beyond that logic now. Aria was not answering her phone and Yang Hyun Suk 사장님 (sajangnim) was able to confirm that Gabriel Bombardier did enter Korea last night. I was about to pull out poor Sehun hair when Daesung come in running.

  • (hyeong)! 찾았다! (Chajassda. I found him)! I could not locate Aria 누나 (nuna) but I know someone who know someone who know some…
  • Kang Daesung! Top (hyeong) yelled at him.
  •  Ah, sorry. I found that last night that Gabriel 새끼 (saekki. Bastard) check in at the InterContinental Seoul Coex Hotel in Cheongdamdong. He’s…. , 어디가? (Hyeong, eodiga? Brother, where are you going?)

I was already by the door, followed closely by Sehun.